Is this game still the same?

Stevie Blade

People horde players who they think will be good in the future and there isn't really anything that determines whether you win a game or not as everyone uses similar tactics?

I bought Sakho, Pato, Bojan, Lukaku etc etc a few years ago when I was playing and they were really low, God knows what they must be now, do people really wait around for that long to find out how good they get? Also how many game worlds are there now? When I was playing most of them only had a few people playing as the top clubs except for the Gold Championships.

Re: Is this game still the same?

People horde players who they think will be good in the future and there isn't really anything that determines whether you win a game or not as everyone uses similar tactics?

I bought Sakho' date=' Pato, Bojan, Lukaku etc etc a few years ago when I was playing and they were really low, God knows what they must be now, do people really wait around for that long to find out how good they get? Also how many game worlds are there now? When I was playing most of them only had a few people playing as the top clubs except for the Gold Championships.[/quote']

Still similar, a few things have changed, SM has brought in concerns so it's harder to horde large squads of 90+ players.

PS; Sakho = 90, Pato = 92, Bojan = 88 and Lukaku = 88. The games worlds haven't changed much , more gold around 150 now, and most standards have very low occupancy rates.