Urgent help needed

SmzWack

Re: Urgent help needed

I would definitely do that. Rooney is a consistent (and still fairly young) starter for the second best team in the world. Sanchez and Pedro are not rated as highly (admittedly play for Barce) but, from what I've read the two will be jostling with each other for a place in the squad. So either way you end up with a sub player from those two. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that one)

I would definitely do that. Rooney is a consistent (and still fairly young) starter for the second best team in the world. Sanchez and Pedro are not rated as highly (admittedly play for Barce) but' date=' from what I've read the two will be jostling with each other for a place in the squad. So either way [b']you end up with a sub player from those two[/b]. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that one)

so what you are really saying is, dont do it ?

I would not do it for Pedro try and get Alexis Sanchez and another 93+ player who else does he have?

If he doesn't have anyone you want keep Rooney he could well regain his 96 this season if he stays injury free.

I do think Sanchez could well be rated 93 by the end of the season if he for-fills his huge potential.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not do it for Pedro try and get Alexis Sanchez and another 93+ player who else does he have?

If he doesn't have anyone you want keep Rooney he could well regain his 96 this season if he stays injury free.

I do think Sanchez could well be rated 93 by the end of the season if he for-fills his huge potential.

He has Xavi, Schwiensteiger, Modric, Chiellini, Lucio, Berbatov and Gerrard as well.. Offer's still there, i think i might reject it then.