JAVIER MASCHERANO (Liverpool)

turnaround

argentinian midfielder mascherano has been excellent since he moved to liverpool and has been earning rave reviews, he is even keeping xabi alonso out the team. he is a tough tackling, hardworking ball winner who will give 100% every game, hardly missed a game since joining from west ham

91 seems to low, maybe an increase to 92 minimum?

Re: JAVIER MASCHERANO (Liverpool)

argentinian midfielder mascherano has been excellent since he moved to liverpool and has been earning rave reviews' date=' he is even keeping xabi alonso out the team. he is a tough tackling, hardworking ball winner who will give 100% every game, hardly missed a game since joining from west ham

91 seems to low, maybe an increase to 92 minimum?[/quote']

yes i agree he shud get a raise

he plays the same role as sissoko but better thats why he is keepin sissoko out of the team

so he shud have a higer ratin than sissoko

i can guaruntee you he will not rise higher than a 92

His form from January to the end of the season was great ! if he can get down graded from 92 because of a period from august to january i believe he can increase.

why state a comment like" i guarantee " with not one bit of reasoning for it.

Can you argue he hasnt played ? can you argue he hasnt kept out player who on SM have higher ratings ? Can you argue that with a team rotating manager Macherano has played the majority of games ? no i think you cant, which allows me to blow your statement out the window.

:)

His form from January to the end of the season was great ! if he can get down graded from 92 because of a period from august to january i believe he can increase.

why state a comment like" i guarantee " with not one bit of reasoning for it.

Can you argue he hasnt played ? can you argue he hasnt kept out player who on SM have higher ratings ? Can you argue that with a team rotating manager Macherano has played the majority of games ? no i think you cant' date=' which allows me to blow your statement out the window.

:)[/quote']

He is ahead of Xabi and Sissoko in the pecking order for the 2nd CM spot. Alonso is rated 95; at that rate Id assume a 92 for Mazza next change, with a view to a 93.

Sissoko on the other hand, should be degraded to 90, and it has been mentioned many a time.

93 For him after tonights performance as he showed he can keep the best players at bay and had a amazing game against one of the top teams in the world and in an very important match and it doesnt get much bigger than CL final so 93 would be right for him on his form

I think liverpool will make the move permament at the end of the season as he is one of the best DM in the world!!!

93 For him after tonights performance as he showed he can keep the best players at bay and had a amazing game against one of the top teams in the world and in an very important match and it doesnt get much bigger than CL final so 93 would be right for him on his form

I think liverpool will make the move permament at the end of the season as he is one of the best DM in the world!!!

it is permanent aint it :confused:

Mascherano playing well shouldn't really be a surprise. He was a class act before joining West Ham, and he is now. He's exactly the type of player United are lacking (as well as a CF), although Hargreaves may or may not fix that. We'll have to wait and see.

Increase to 93.

Anyone know what's going on with Xabi? I've been told he might be replacing Deco at Barca.

it is permanent aint it :confused:

No hes only on loan from west ham at the moment but there is a lot of contreversy over who owns tevez and mascherano as west ham were fined 5.5 mil for the signings for these 2 but we dont know who acctually owns them ATM

it must be that MSI company that owns him. im 100% sure liverpool will buy him permanently anyway

Yh i am aswell as he is a class player and will only get better at liverpool and shud be a 93 IMO as he was amazing for liverpool tonight and in the league since january :)

Can u put a poll on what his rating shud be plz?

No hes only on loan from west ham at the moment but there is a lot of contreversy over who owns tevez and mascherano as west ham were fined 5.5 mil for the signings for these 2 but we dont know who acctually owns them ATM

I thought the question over ownership was cleared up. Kia Joorabchian owns their contracts (which the Premier League say is legal as long as West Ham own their registration, which they do). The confusion is over whether or not the details of the contracts are above board. The problem is that the clause that allows Joorabchian to sell them to another club at any time is illegal. As I understand it, although he owns the players, he might not be allowed to sell them (or at least there are restrictions on when and how they can be sold).

I might have got it wrong, but that's what the reports on skysports.com said.

i think 92..

he owned kaka in athens...except for two times in the game.

1_ when xabi commited the foul when inzaghi scored first goal.

2_ when ricky made the perfect assist to pippo for second goal.

1. Wrong player it was Carra that messed up the clearance and put Alonso under pressure.

2. He wasnt even on the pitch for the second goal,unless you think hes allowed to do something from the dugout. :D

So i suppose you still can say he owned kaka in athens. ;)

mmmmmmm.....maybe i was ,and i'm at now ,too busy to celbrate this 7th fantastic Cup that I've made some mistake..

at least if you watch the replay of the foul commited by xabi..mascherano is 5 metres behind..

well...

mascherano made a fantastic match!

i like very much this player..

mmmmmmm.....maybe i was ' date='and i'm at now ,too busy to celbrate this 7th fantastic Cup that I've made some mistake..

at least if you watch the replay of the foul commited by xabi..mascherano is 5 metres behind..

well...

mascherano made a fantastic match!

i like very much this player..[/quote']

Hey never mind mate ,can easily be forgiven,you enjoy yourself and live it up,i would be today if the shoe was on the other foot,nope it wasnt to be for us on the night so will have to take it on chin,anyway congrats. :)

Ratings are not based on potential, they're based on facts. Mascherano was an amazing player for the Argies at the WC, and I really liked the lad. West Ham ruined him, and got his rating down about 2 points as they didn't play him (what more could they ask for? How could you not play two World Class players if you're West Ham? At least they got enough brains to put Tevez in... and he did what any World Class player does... save his team :D ). Mascherano moved to Liverpool as the star he was with Argentina, and showed that. However, has he played enough to warrant a 3 point increase? Maybe not just yet. His performance against Milan was amazing, no doubt, but I think he still needs to prove that he is consistent.

Mascherano is a star, a real professional, and he's got the potential and ability to become as high as 96 as time goes on, same goes to Tevez. However he has to keep his feet on the ground and go up the steps one at a time. His performances have been good though, and I think a 1 point increase is soon on the cards, but for now 92 would be good. I repeat, he's got the potential to go even more than the ratings you guys are asking for (ex: 94), but not just yet. As he proves himself consistent he can become the new Makelele, but not just yet :)