The Drafting League

Re: The Drafting League

I don't see it anymore' date=' I reckon there are quite a fair few in front of him in terms of ability, finishing, pace and such .. Not even in the top 15 I'd say...IMO of course :)[/quote']

What do you mean, "anymore"? He ended last season with about 20 goals in 20 games!! Or has Arsenal's terrible start to the season thrown you off your senses?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Drafting League how selfish of me i do apologise 1. because there was several ppl before my pick 2. because none of those ppl were online at 6pm 3. because noone had any shortlists in

Re: The Drafting League Been asked to do the draw by Kazzer. Here are the results 1. Stubbsy127 2. jr231990 3. DerbyPower 4. StuartH 5. drseanfitz 6. Gozzy 7. Ashh 8. Kensational 9.

What do you mean' date=' "anymore"? He ended last season with about 20 goals in 20 games!! Or has Arsenal's terrible start to the season thrown you off your senses?[/quote']

No, I'm not that naive. No doubt he is a good player, but to say he is a top 5 player in the world when fit is a massive over statement. There are a lot of better players in his position.

I've always seen him as a really good player, but I Just think he's lost sharpness, therefore affecting his ability, pace and such and he doesn't look as good anymore.

24 goals last season according to transfermarkt.

No' date=' I'm not that naive. No doubt he is a good player, but to say he is a top 5 player in the world when fit is a massive over statement. There are a lot of better players in his position.

I've always seen him as a really good player, but I Just think he's lost sharpness, therefore affecting his ability, pace and such and he doesn't look as good anymore.

24 goals last season according to transfermarkt.[/quote']

We'll just have to agree to disagree. But from January onwards last season, a period when RVP scored 21 goals in 23 games, he was undoubtedly one of the most in-form, prolific and lethal strikers in the world.

Unfortunately, his constant injuries problems will impact on his legacy.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. But from January onwards last season' date=' a period when RVP scored 21 goals in 23 games, he was undoubtedly one of the most in-form, prolific and lethal strikers in the world.

Unfortunately, his constant injuries problems will impact on his legacy.[/quote']

Probably best too. It's all down to opinion and that's mine, but sometimes stats can prove people's opinions to be wrong? Best word I can think of to use .. But I stand by my opinion as do you.

Sorry for taking a while , i was out and about. Don't really know who to take as i'm confused in which direction to take my squad so i'll pick my second Manchester City player of the draft Yaya Toure.

yayatoure_1657861c.jpg

Mandanda (91)

Player - Ramos (94) - Player - Player

Player - Toure (92) - De Jong (92) - Player

Rooney (95) - Pato (92)

Guest drseanfitz

sorry chaps, did send a very short, i.e. one man, list to Kari, but it appears the lazy so and so went to bed.

So shall now disappoint at least 2 of you by picking

fotocambiasso.jpg

Esteban Cambiasso

Guest drseanfitz

Wheesht you :P

Stuart picks Arturo Vidal.

DerbyPower up next' date=' followed by Joe then Stubbsy and then reverse :)[/font']

looking at your quote I realised I typed too fast and got my space in the wrong place for "but it"