Arsenal 255M arfon

Juventus 252M ashh

Spurs 228M shack

Roma 217M zakkoo

Porto 200M derbypower

Dortmund 197M jenks

Liverpool 195M gozzy

Atletico Madrid 194M kensational

This is not the final draft but the best i can come up with so far' date=' i have reasons for the majority of those but theres a couple people whose clubs dont fit them at all but i literally couldn't put them anywhere else.

Until everyone posts their squad values it is going to be that much harder to sort out but people can give thoughts on the first draft and tell me any changes and why.

Thanks.[/font']

Using the teams you posted before, I got:

Barcelona - drseanfitz

Real Madrid - jr231990

Man City - Stuart H

Chelsea - Jenks1

Man United - Stifler

Inter - Dermo

Milan - Duffman

Bayern - Kazzer

Arsenal - Arfon

Juventus - Ash

Spurs - Shack

Porto - DP

Roma - Stubbsy

Valencia - Ken

Dortmund - Zakkoo

Liverpool - Gozzy

with the red ones not making much sense :) So, pretty darned similar :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Drafting League how selfish of me i do apologise 1. because there was several ppl before my pick 2. because none of those ppl were online at 6pm 3. because noone had any shortlists in

Re: The Drafting League Been asked to do the draw by Kazzer. Here are the results 1. Stubbsy127 2. jr231990 3. DerbyPower 4. StuartH 5. drseanfitz 6. Gozzy 7. Ashh 8. Kensational 9.

Re: The Drafting League

Using the teams you posted before' date=' I got:

Barcelona - drseanfitz

Real Madrid - jr231990

Man City - Stuart H

Chelsea - Jenks1

Man United - Stifler

Inter - Dermo

Milan - Duffman

Bayern - Kazzer

Arsenal - Arfon

Juventus - Ash

Spurs - Shack

Porto - DP

Roma - Stubbsy

Valencia - Ken

Dortmund - Zakkoo

Liverpool - Gozzy

What i was thinking B) but if the majority are alright then i'll take em :o:)

Sorry took so long to post my squad been busy at work

Hugo Lloris Lyon 18.86M

Micah Richards Manchester city 10.58M

Mats Hummels Borussia Dortmund 19.21M

Holger Badstuber Bayern Munich 12.43M

Pablo Armero Udinese 11.36M

Theo Walcott Arsenal 14.02M

Daniele De Rossi Roma 27.52M

Jack Wilshere Arsenal 14.43M

Miralen Pjanic Roma 12.69M

Lionel Messi Barcelona 48.14M

Didier Drogba Chelsea 23.42M

Team total 212.66M

Using the teams you posted before' date=' I got:

Barcelona - drseanfitz

Real Madrid - jr231990

Man City - Stuart H

Chelsea - Jenks1

Man United - Stifler

Inter - Dermo

Milan - Duffman

Bayern - Kazzer

Arsenal - Arfon

Juventus - Ash

Spurs - Shack

Porto - DP

Roma - Stubbsy

Valencia - Ken

Dortmund - Zakkoo

Liverpool - Gozzy

wow pretty good job then i'd say!

My only real concern is (still!) with Sean at barca. Reason being as his team is primarily made up of Inter and Barca players how is everyone else suppose to get hold of all the Barca players? I for example have Dani Alves, Adriano and Thiago, i would have to buy them all for cash, as would everyone else, so then Sean has all the money but what can he do with it as he wont be able to buy off the majority of the other clubs as he has no players to buy, meaning he is basically stuck with a load of cash whilst everyone else is broke :confused:

Unless theres a way around this?

Guest drseanfitz

wow pretty good job then i'd say!

My only real concern is (still!) with Sean at barca. Reason being as his team is primarily made up of Inter and Barca players how is everyone else suppose to get hold of all the Barca players? I for example have Dani Alves' date=' Adriano and Thiago, i would have to buy them all for cash, as would everyone else, so then Sean has all the money but what can he do with it as he wont be able to buy off the majority of the other clubs as he has no players to buy, meaning he is basically stuck with a load of cash whilst everyone else is broke :confused:

Unless theres a way around this?[/font']

I could buy in my picked players ASAP - then use remaining cash/incoming cash for sheddy, unpicked players to circulate the cash- could even take them in p/e towards my players, then ship them out in 10 weeks

2088926184-luiz-gustavo.9.jpg

LUIZ GUSTAVO

This guy could easily have flown under the radar for another few rounds, however i dont want to take the risk of missing out on him so i'm taking him now :)

He's worth picking for his extremely useful DM/DEF position alone, add in he is a very important player for Bayern and has just won his first cap for Brazil it is safe to say that he is THE pick of the round :P

I could buy in my picked players ASAP - then use remaining cash/incoming cash for sheddy' date=' unpicked players to circulate the cash- could even take them in p/e towards my players, then ship them out in 10 weeks[/quote']

The shoddy unpicked players arent going to be particularly valuable though, i think it is going to be a lot of trouble for several clubs having you at Barca, whereas if you are at Inter your the only one with the problem having to get your Barca players, which seems much less of a problem anyways, but even supposing you should be the one punished for the stupid way you chose your team and not everyone else :P

Thats just my opinion, would love to hear some other peoples thoughts on the matter.........

Guest drseanfitz

The shoddy unpicked players arent going to be particularly valuable though' date=' i think it is going to be a lot of trouble for several clubs having you at Barca, whereas if you are at Inter your the only one with the problem having to get your Barca players, which seems much less of a problem anyways, but even supposing you should be the one punished for the stupid way you chose your team and not everyone else :P

Thats just my opinion, would love to hear some other peoples thoughts on the matter.........[/font']

if we can find a way to get my barcelona players over to Inter, I'm fine with it.

I'll take any team

if we can find a way to get my barcelona players over to Inter' date=' I'm fine with it.

I'll take any team[/quote']

I love the if "we" can find a way :P

Lets say we straight swapped you and Dermo so he was at Barca and you at Inter, he buys Maicon off you for Puyol + Abidal, and you buy Xavi for cash. Seems relatively straight forward, as opposed to what it would be like with you at Barca. But then again thats just my thinking, i am certainly far from the smartest person here so if i am being stupid and it is so obvious that you should be at Barcelona then i would like people to tell me, and to also explain the reasoning clearly for my simple mind to compute..

Guest drseanfitz

I love the if "we" can find a way :P

Lets say we straight swapped you and Dermo so he was at Barca and you at Inter' date=' he buys Maicon off you for Puyol + Abidal, and you buy Xavi for cash. Seems relatively straight forward, as opposed to what it would be like with you at Barca. But then again thats just my thinking, i am certainly far from the smartest person here so if i am being stupid and it is so obvious that you should be at Barcelona then i would like people to tell me, and to also explain the reasoning clearly for my simple mind to compute.. [/font']

that would work.....

depending on my next drafts of course:p

Sorry guys didn't see it was nearing my pick when i was online last night and have only just got on so sorry for that hope i haven't held up things to much :o

As i'm in need of a right back i thnk i'll go for one i always enjoy watching on the off oppurtunity i get to see him... Mauricio AnĂ­bal Isla Isla :)

Sanchez.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

This setup is a good viewpoint of people's egos as its interesting to see how a handful of people always compliment themselves when choosing a player saying how good they are for the round theyve chose them in and blah blah :P

not many people have said that in all honesty, I think you're just upset because your picks have all been about as useful as barbwire toilet paper.:P