The Drafting League

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Drafting League how selfish of me i do apologise 1. because there was several ppl before my pick 2. because none of those ppl were online at 6pm 3. because noone had any shortlists in

Re: The Drafting League Been asked to do the draw by Kazzer. Here are the results 1. Stubbsy127 2. jr231990 3. DerbyPower 4. StuartH 5. drseanfitz 6. Gozzy 7. Ashh 8. Kensational 9.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Drafting League

Well unlike 90% of this setup ive built my team around players i actually like rather than just being a ratings hore ;)

Xavi - first SMEL pick because he's an amazing player- ditto here

Carlos Puyol - one of my fave defenders

Julio Cesar - don't really like any keepers, so ratings made sense

Edin Dzeko - really enjoying ewatching him for City this season

Fabio Coentrao - Who can't like this immensly skillful player

Esteban Cambiasso - used to love the old Cambiaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssooo when I scored with him on Fifa

Lucio - I had him at Crewe in 106 - 'nuff said

Ricardo Carvalho - needed a high rated defender

Eric Abidal - buy him a lot

Diego Forlan - any footballer who gets ditched by his fiance and labelled gay by her in the public eye has gotta be worth signing for the potential storylines alone:D

Florent Malouda - wanted a good winger

Sven Bender - well I NEVER sign him, do I:rolleyes:

as I'm sat here' date=' waiting for my next pick, it's got me wondering - are we planning on bringing in a time limit and autopick like they did in SMEL ?[/size']

I personally don't feel it's necessary. The draft's moving quickly enough IMO. We're just about to finish Round 12 after pretty much bang on 2 weeks. SMEL had twice as many participants and finished their equivalent Round 6 after a little over a month. This is moving like lightening in comparison though short-listing is of course, much preferred to waiting whilst you sleep :) I think a better idea in SMEL was the indication of whether somebody had sent a short-list or not as that pressured people who hadn't into doing so :D

Xavi - first SMEL pick because he's an amazing player- ditto here

Carlos Puyol - one of my fave defenders

Julio Cesar - don't really like any keepers' date=' so ratings made sense

Edin Dzeko - really enjoying ewatching him for City this season

Fabio Coentrao - Who can't like this immensly skillful player

Esteban Cambiasso - used to love the old Cambiaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssooo when I scored with him on Fifa

Lucio - I had him at Crewe in 106 - 'nuff said

Ricardo Carvalho - needed a high rated defender

Eric Abidal - buy him a lot

Diego Forlan - any footballer who gets ditched by his fiance and labelled gay by her in the public eye has gotta be worth signing for the potential storylines alone:D

Florent Malouda - wanted a good winger

Sven Bender - well I NEVER sign him, do I:rolleyes:[/quote']

Im quoting this but i havent bothered to read a single word :P

Guys i am thinking it might actually be best to complete the draft before creating the setup ;)

Over the next few weeks we will be improving the Custom Game World section which will also include adding more options to them.

If you could wait a little while the things you are asking for as well as some other options will be added to them.

:)

SM'S timing things is always way off so id say its more 2 months away. But it is worth waiting for incase it is done when they say it will be.

In this case their timing was spot on as i was literally about to create the setup when i got that message :P

I think its worth waiting regardless as it will make it infinitely easier for us and we could get our whole squads together for kick off season 1' date=' which wouldn't happen if we opened it now where we'd only have them ready for season 2, which would be like 3 months away anyways, so i think it is much better to wait :)

Saves a lot of problems imo...maybe i'm the only one happy about this though as most people seem happy for me to try and solve all the problems anyways :P[/font']

Guest drseanfitz

I know but when i ask for some feedback' date=' input and a little bit of help it would be nice to get it :P

[/quote']

you know if I thought your ideas were on the wrong track I'd tell you.

It's not like you're planning anything wacky like making me Inter milan or something(joke)