The Drafting League

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Drafting League how selfish of me i do apologise 1. because there was several ppl before my pick 2. because none of those ppl were online at 6pm 3. because noone had any shortlists in

Re: The Drafting League Been asked to do the draw by Kazzer. Here are the results 1. Stubbsy127 2. jr231990 3. DerbyPower 4. StuartH 5. drseanfitz 6. Gozzy 7. Ashh 8. Kensational 9.

Re: The Drafting League

I use the word 'stole' lightly :P Thats just how it felt though' date=' having him puck right before my turn :D Great pick though.[/quote']

Haha i know...just in case others looking in thought i'd pinched him off your shortlist or something :P

I knew neither of us were going to particularly enjoy being right next to each other in the draft and i think its proved that so far!

anyone got Stuarts shortlist - sure I heard he'll be offline for several days

He sent me a 4 man shortlist to cover his 3 picks as he said he was unlikely to be around. Unfortunately they are all gone now!

Can either wait for the final few hours before he gets autopicked some random **** player. OR i could just allocate him City's Denis Suarez now and we can get on with the draft...

I'm happy to do the latter and i'm sure Stu would prefer that to that guy Rhys keeps trying to give people :P

You's can decide amongst yourselves for once as i'll be offline for the next few hours :P

He sent me a 4 man shortlist to cover his 3 picks as he said he was unlikely to be around. Unfortunately they are all gone now!

Can either wait for the final few hours before he gets autopicked some random **** player. OR i could just allocate him City's Denis Suarez now and we can get on with the draft...

I'm happy to do the latter and i'm sure Stu would prefer that to that guy Rhys keeps trying to give people :P

You's can decide amongst yourselves for once as i'll be offline for the next few hours :P

You mean.....

Sargis Hovsepyan

:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAgE1-T1ga_c9nrFuhEBDozUtYPYHKLn5u4QG5rJE6HJFuwR0YTqs4VZVQ

On the matter, I say give him a Man Utd youngster like Oliver Gill, its a half decent youngster that no one would take and he gets slightly punished.

Guest drseanfitz

OR i could just allocate him City's Denis Suarez now and we can get on with the draft...

My opinion is, he made the effort, so lets not punish him too much, give him suarez,

then next round a random United player:p

If I may say something, perhaps we should continue on with the draft and probably finish it. Then when Stuart comes back, he can try and find 3 (or if he comes back in time, it would only be 1) players he wants that are left over. It seem fair enough as it is only 3 youth players. :)

Oh, and Ola John was another pick of mine gone. :mad::P

Guest drseanfitz

If I may say something' date=' perhaps we should continue on with the draft and probably finish it. Then when Stuart comes back, he can try and find 3 players he wants that are left over. It seem fair enough as it is only 3 youth players. :)[/quote']

that sounds like and idea.... so shall I pick then?

Guest drseanfitz

I want to hear and say what others think. But I know I'd prefer some kind of a pick rather than been handed some random youngster. I hope I get to finish my picks in the next few hours. :)

well lets say we move on. Kari can decide whether to give him that youngster or let him back-pick when she comes online next

If I may say something' date=' perhaps we should continue on with the draft and probably finish it. Then when Stuart comes back, he can try and find 3 (or if he comes back in time, it would only be 1) players he wants that are left over. It seem fair enough as it is only 3 youth players. :)

Oh, and Ola John was another pick of mine gone. :mad::P[/quote']

I like this.

I'm happy for Stuart to back pick.

Just realised that Gozzy is next on the list, so as he is likely to pick early in the morning could the next people on the list send in a shortlist with a name or 2 on it to somebody so we can rattle throuth tomorrow.

So:

Ashh

Kensational

Kazzer

Stifler

If you wont be around tomorrow morning to make your pick then send in your shortlist.

I'll be sending mine to Sean and Joe shortly.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm happy for Stuart to back pick.

Just realised that Gozzy is next on the list' date=' so as he is likely to pick early in the morning could the next people on the list send in a shortlist with a name or 2 on it to somebody so we can rattle throuth tomorrow.

So:

Ashh

Kensational

Kazzer

Stifler

If you wont be around tomorrow morning to make your pick then send in your shortlist.

I'll be sending mine to Sean and Joe shortly.[/font']

I'll be on in the morning so i'll make my pick at about 7-8 if everyones okay with that?

Gozzy normally comes on just after midnight, and Dermo tends to be around then, might be worth sending him a shortlist as well as me/jr.