Feeder - **VACANCY**

pclark

Re: Feeder

Gameworld ID: 66628

Gameworld Name: Feeder

Ok game world is up...sorry have changed it to application entry. Sending out invites would have taken forever!

Apply for your clubs, and if you haven't already contacted me your details, let me know who you are so I can confirm.

1. Gonich losova: Dortmund / Bristol Rvs

2. kiko: Atletico Madrid / Selangor

3. vladislav stanojevic: CSKA / random

4. Berbaslop: Roma / Airbus

5. Dan Martin: Everton / random

6. Barnabyd: Valencia / random

7. David Vilos: Napoli / Bradford

8. Nikidinho: Lazio / Queens Park

9. A.2.R: Marseille / Persija

10. Jorge Dias: Lyon / Freamunde

11. pclark: Paris St Germain / Tarxien Rainbows

12. luckypule: Villarreal / random

13. said7fabregas: Benfica / Foggia

14. Kopstar: Sporting / Siracusa

Unfortunately there's quite a big difference in budgets in division 3 so you'll have to work extra special to get promoted!

Available division 3 clubs for vladislav/danmartin/barnabyd/lucky pule are:

Holstein Kiel

FC Ulysses

Smorgon

Home United.

NB: Lastly, just to confirm, there are no rule changes. It's down to you how you manage your teams.

Thanks some applications beginning to come in.

Just to keep it fair, ALL applications will be accepted together at 2am game world time.

This should allow everybody some time to get their applications in, those that don't apply by then should hit the first transfer round if they get in quick enough after that. Otherwise all will be accepted as they come after 2am tomorrow.

Thanks some applications beginning to come in.

Just to keep it fair' date=' ALL applications will be accepted together at 2am game world time.

This should allow everybody some time to get their applications in, those that don't apply by then should hit the first transfer round if they get in quick enough after that. Otherwise all will be accepted as they come after 2am tomorrow.[/quote']

Great as I've a job overnight today :D

Hey, I've applied for both my teams although I have been forced to apply for Foggia from a 3rd account as this message came up when I tried to apply from my 2nd account.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

How long left?? :D

40 minutes.

Seems SMFA are blocking some people on their second accounts. If so, I might be able to send an invite to the league which will let you in. Not too sure yet.

All applications in except Kopstar, barnabyd, and .kiko

They haven't been online since it opened from what I can figure, hope they get in before transfers start going!

Hey' date=' I've applied for both my teams although I have been forced to apply for Foggia from a 3rd account as this message came up when I tried to apply from my 2nd account.[/quote']
As long as they're not on my targets' date=' sure!

Yup, it's now open and ready for transfers![/quote']

Dude, you need to turn the SMFA off, or we could be blacklisted by SM.

looks very interesting that's why' date=' should've made a list of 20 team ;)[/quote']

I'd have loved to have gotten more people in, but there didnt seem too much interest over the weekend. Also custom worlds with 20 team divisions generally die off after 1 season - I see this as a longer term project for managers. Anybody in it for a season will get nothing out of it, you need to be prepared to give at least 2 or 3 seasons to really build up your feeder side.

Cheers for the interest though - will keep you in mind if any drop out.

Accepted.

Just waiting on barnabyd now with Valencia and Smorgon

Have offered .Kiko's choices to AdamEFC as Kiko's hardly ever on here and would prefer to tie them down to somebody genuinely interested.

Tarxien Rainbows open with a friendly away to Airbus on Thursday.

Paris play at Freamunde.