• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

I've decided that for each episode' date=' there is a limit of 10 subscribers. After each episode, the next 10 subscribers will get it. First-come, first-serve.

Added you, Gooner.[/quote']

but if people get really desperate to see the episode they culd start buying them from people who subscribed :rolleyes: not hinting at anything, but u never know if ur idea gets amazingly popular-like 100 people(culd end up with fights B) )

Firstly, stop being evil Grant, why do you want me cut off? :mad:

Secondly, not everyone can be added in the story Nathan.

Finally, add me to the subscribers thingy, although I still don't know what you gain. Would they still be posted here??

Firstly' date=' stop being evil Grant, why do you want me cut off? :mad:

Secondly, not everyone can be added in the story Nathan.

Finally, add me to the subscribers thingy, although I still don't know what you gain. Would they still be posted here??[/quote']

1. He doesn't like you, obviously :P

2. Correct

3. I said it as a bloody joke! But seeing as everyone wants it, then it'll stay.

Also, Sam. It's not free. You pay me in support! :)