• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

Only just stumbled across this thread, where have i been. Very enjoyable Lee and look forward to my BIG appearance.

One suggestion perhaps, personally i would like to see all the episodes together without peoples replies just to make it look better so perhaps you could copy and paste all the episodes into another thread that noone else posts on.

Episodes can get lost in the many replies for people to be included and i think these classics should be put above everything else and in a place of there own. Dont know if its possible but can an admin give the power for only one person to post on a thread or lock it something.

Anyways keep it up Lee, considering you are from Cov you are on your way to SM stardom :D

Great stuff lee only just stumbled across this thread the subscription idea is a little to complex for me, i personally think that you should start a new thread and get an admin to closs it until you want to post another episode??? Plus with subscription how will i know what is going and when i am in it???

Great stuff lee only just stumbled across this thread the subscription idea is a little to complex for me' date=' i personally think that you should start a new thread and get an admin to closs it until you want to post another episode??? Plus with subscription how will i know what is going and when i am in it???[/quote']

Doesn't nescessarely have to close it, just tell people at the beginning that he does not wish for anyone but himself to post in the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The episode i enjoyed the most so far was Episode 4: To the Madness Mansion!

I like this the most for 2 different reasons...

Reason 1: I'm courageous :P

Reason 2: We all get to go home as happy men eating all the chocolate coins :D