• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

New episode! Background info...

I kinda had writer's block when coming up with the plot for episode 6. There were several ideas, but they were weak. There was even a plot not involving Uncle Cally, but that obviously wouldn't follow on from the previous episode, which would have sucked.

In the end, I'm quite pleased with this effort. Although I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's solid. Plus, I decided to mock myself in this episode, so it's worth a look just for that.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

well done lee

actually just looked through

maybe you become the writer of a a young wizard who goes to learn at mystical world called summin like hogwarts and has dangerous but witty battles with evil hes name - hubert potter

:)

Love it Lee!!!!!,what a masterpiece!!!!(he crawls as he builds up to his real reason for posting on this thread).I was just wondering*cough* now that the gang are in good old Northern Ireland,Are they planning a visit to my humble abode set deep in Ulster countryside and if they are tell "Uncle Cally" not to be signing his Linfield songs as it upsets the dogs!!! :)

New episode is out!

Background info:

Well, as shown with 'Airplane!', flights can be great comedy. While I haven't captured the humour of that masterpiece, there's enough humour in the dialogue that will amuse. It's not direct dialogue, more of an aimless type, but this allows conversations to expand, so I decided to use that, as too much of the same topic on a plane leads to more boredom than watching Property ladder, wide awake, at 4 in the morning. Enjoy!

Episode 8: Background info...

Well this one was inspired by the track 'Drive-thru' on Tenacious D's self-titled debut album. A bit short, but a goodie nontheless. I loved writing Nav's chat to himself about drink sizes, found that quite amusing. Sam always gets the happy meal!

One thing I put in the episode was the move from window 1 straight to window 3. They never use window 2. WHAT'S IT FOR?!?! Baffling.

I think I'll close series 1 next episode. It's a great setup for the next series, however.