• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Bleedin' exams have been a hindrance. Last week was half-term so I had all week. Will do it at the weekend hopefully. Thanks for keeping the faith' date=' anyway.:)[/quote']

I love all your long vocabularated words Lee! There's one f my own... :P Genius mate :rolleyes: Hope to see some new episodes to keep me amused on the weekend :D

Bleedin' exams have been a hindrance. Last week was half-term so I had all week. Will do it at the weekend hopefully. Thanks for keeping the faith' date=' anyway.:)[/quote']

Your public awaits Lee:) Keeping the faith!!!!!!

Btw,good luck with the exams mate,glad those days are far behind me:eek:

Season finale finally out! Background info:

It's been a long time coming. The episode was actually written 3 times. The first version was terrible and too short, so I scrapped it. When writing the second, and best, script, the PC blew up (metaphorically). The third version is the final version, and while I don't think it's as good as the second form, it's still good.

SM Friends will be taking a hiatus for a short while now so I can get my exams/prom/birthday out the way. It will return for series 2, though. It'll be great.:)

Episode 5: Hill-arious!

Fraser: Right then lads' date=' settle down. I know your excited about going to stay at Uncle Cally's for the weekend...

Lee: Yay! Uncle Cally!

Fraser: Yes of course. Anyway, before we get there, we have to have a leisurely ride around the Belfast countryside. Right, get your bags, get on your bikes, and follow my lead!

Nav: Hey lads, check this out!

Adam: That's nothing, listen to this!

Sam: Oh yeah? Well check this!

Lee: Pfft! They're all naff!

Fraser: Alright lads, shush! Use your horns correctly, or we'll be going home! Without seeing Uncle Cally!

Bobo: I gotta take a slash, can you wait?

Mark: Fine. We can catch them up, surely

Fraser: Right lads! According to my GPS (Giant Pink Satellite) We are roughly 10 mins away! Let's get a move on, I wanna get there before Any Dream Will Do starts!

Mark: Oh for God's sake!

Bobo: Finished! Let's go!

Mark: Hang on, why are we pushing our bikes?

Bobo: Good point.

Mark: I have an idea!

Fraser: Och, a tractor! Slow down lads, let it pass.

Lee: Woah, did we leave you behind?

Mark: And Bobo...Hey, where is he?

Mark: You twonk! Where's your bike?

Bobo: It's down there.

Fraser: Go and get it, ya wee plonker.

Bobo: Oh for God's sake!

Fraser: Right then. ONWARDS!!!

[/quote']

Is there going to be a part 2 to this 1? i think there should be :D

Any guesses as to what I've got planned for series 2?

Another fine piece of writing Mr Lee!!!!!!,i reckon with the plane tickets next stop will be Bobo's palace in Malta where he will introduce the lads to his accumulated team of world superstar footballers(though knowing Bobo's like of very large teams,there may not be enough time to meet everyone:D ) only joking Sir Bobo!!

Lee' date=' my friend, any chance of a return for me, without Grant? I could be a good guy and follow you around... excuse the idea, but I could be on the plane you lot are in and one of you has to sit next to me, but you lot argue on who sits next to me?[/quote']

I think it would be an honor to be in this great series just to be mentioned once Paul ;)