• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New episode is out!

Background info:

Decided to start up again when the dust was settling. The episode picks up where left off' date=' and has a nice cliffhanger.

All I'm gonna say, enjoy!:)[/quote']

Why don't u archive the first series...and then do the second series in another thread...just an idea...

• 2 months later...

A little bit of trivia for you.

When writing the episode' date=' I wrote that Mark Horatio Nelson Tyler, to give him his full name, was in jail for 2 months. Upon inspection, I noticed it was just over 2 months since part 1!

Oh, how uncanny is that?[/quote']

uncanny enough mate

im abit annoyed that i have to ''spread the rep around'' before i can rep you again

but anyway... you never fail to disappoint mate

• 5 weeks later...

It's back!

Background info:

I went to town with this one. Not much in terms of dialogue, but there are lots of 'visual' gags here (when I mean visual, I understand the fact this is in text form, not visual. What I mean is it puts an amusing image in your head. Comprendé?) and that's what this episode is based on.

Enjoy! :)

Aghhh..

Probily my inability to get Senseless gags or ive missed pout on some previos chatroom antics but on to galsgow we go' date='

The Glasgow Trip has Potential ;)[/quote']

This episode was a departure from the norm. It was more slapstick than wit.

Expect a return to form for Fraser's sendoff episode! Coming whenever I get rid of the writer's block!

• 4 months later...

Shock horror!!!

NEW EPISODE!!! :eek:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9785

Seeing as you've been wanting it back, I managed to compile an episode. Low on laughs, but big on plot. This was basically an episode to ring the changes to the cast, seeing as Nav and Fraser have left, and Luke is hardly ever online. Plus, Nath kept bugging me, so he had to be stuck in there, I guess.

I rate Episode 13 a decent 6/10. :)