Re: SM Friends!

Drumroll....

NEW EPISODE! OMFGBBQ!!! :eek:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=9785

Yes, it's here, and it's rather long compared to most of Season 2. Didn't really have a storyline for this one, and it didn't follow on too much from previous episodes, nor does it leave much for the next episode to build on, but meh, you try and do better. Anyway, I find moose to be inherently funny animals, so I stuck one in there. Enjoy! :)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Drumroll....

NEW EPISODE! OMFGBBQ!!! :eek:

Yes' date=' it's here, and it's rather long compared to most of Season 2. Didn't really have a storyline for this one, and it didn't follow on too much from previous episodes, nor does it leave much for the next episode to build on, but meh, you try and do better. Anyway, I find moose to be inherently funny animals, so I stuck one in there. Enjoy! :)[/size']

Very good one i think the best so far 9/10 from me keep em coming lee :)

lol Thaught It Was Very Good Actually

Norway Picnic

Norway Picnic

Norway Picnic

:rolleyes:

What I Had In Mind Myself :o

Nathan: Could I have some more tea' date=' please?

[b']Mark: [/b]Can't you pour it yourself?

Nathan: Ahem, who's afraid of kettles?

Mark: Fine!

Mark: Just say when.

Nath: When?

Nath: I didn't say stop!

Mark: You said when!

Nath: No, I was asking when I should say when.

Mark: Look, Nath, say when if you want me to....

Think You Got The Character Selection Correct Here ;) Was Funny Aswell

:rolleyes: When I Think Of Picnic I Dont Think Off Picnics In Norway

I Persumed Thats Why Norway Was Chosen... Wasent Saying It Ina Bad Way..

Onto Finland For Some Skinny Diping & Scuba Diving

Of course' date=' I am in real-life a qualified scuba diver, and being in [i']Fin[/i]land brings rise to the obvious opportunity to go diving with fins on your backs, so it's a possibility, but who knows with me? :D

I was thinking of doing a couple of spin-off episodes too, any of you who are familiar with my idea of fun in the chatroom may like it. Basically, in the chat sometimes I give all the mods a nickname making them a superhero of something, for example, I'm Lee Cadbury - Hero of Chocolate and Tom is Tim Sonar - Hero of Sound! I want to do a little spin-off episode or two based on that, just a wacky little escapade. My main concern is it might detract from the main series. I'd like your opinions.

After all, we don't want the show to lose it's dignity and serious views on real-life issues. :D

Yet another new episode!!!

Hope you enjoy it. I don't feel this is one of my best, though, especially compared to last episode. There's a few good gags in here, but as you can tell, it was a bit short on plot, in my opinion. However, it is one of my longest episodes.

I rate episode 15 6/10. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, girls, and Bobo.

If you want to see more regular episodes of SM Friends, then you'll have to give me some feedback.

First, I'd like you to vote for your favourite episode thus far.

Second, I'd like you to quote your favourite line/joke/piece of dialogue.

Third, if you have any ideas for an episode, then post them on here. Don't make it too complex/silly, as the simplest ideas work the best. Don't post a whole story, as it takes half the fun out of writing the episodes if they're already written for me. Just give me the gist of an idea for a storyline, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks for your participation. :)

Just saw the link in your sig,

what happened to this?

Last i remember i was on a place somewhere, although im guessing i was on "leave" in season 2, hopefully i wasnt killed off for good and can make a return in a bone chilling start to season 3...? :eek:

Talk about your audience-edge-of-seats ep :P

Just saw the link in your sig' date='

what happened to this?

Last i remember i was on a place somewhere, although im guessing i was on "leave" in season 2, hopefully i wasnt killed off for good and can make a return in a bone chilling start to season 3...? :eek:

Talk about your audience-edge-of-seats ep :P[/quote']

We shall have to wait and see.

In the meantime, please give me some feedback using the criteria in my previous post. :)

Hi guys' date=' girls, and Bobo.

If you want to see more regular episodes of SM Friends, then you'll have to give me some feedback.

First, I'd like you to vote for your favourite episode thus far.

Second, I'd like you to quote your favourite line/joke/piece of dialogue.

Third, if you have any ideas for an episode, then post them on here. Don't make it too complex/silly, as the simplest ideas work the best. Don't post a whole story, as it takes half the fun out of writing the episodes if they're already written for me. Just give me the gist of an idea for a storyline, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks for your participation. :)[/quote']

Right fav one is episode 14 :).

Idea is a visit to scotland and see a old firm derby were celtic hammer gers :D or we all go to a pub and have some haggis and meet craig and jinky.

Fav diologe is..

Nathan: Could I have some more tea, please?

Mark: Can't you pour it yourself?

Nathan: Ahem, who's afraid of kettles?

Mark: Fine!

Mark: Just say when.

Nath: When?

Nath: I didn't say stop!

Mark: You said when!

Nath: No, I was asking when I should say when.

Mark: Look, Nath, say when if you want me to....

:D:) funny with me and mark :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, new episode!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=385347#post385347

Let's see. I just wanted a reference to the forum competitions. Lord knows why I did it in Wales. Probably just to add Welshman to the team. I also decided to stick the Thame brothers in there again, just for japes. Another long episode, I give it 6/10. :)

• 3 months later...