• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM Friends! Episode 3: The thin blue line Nurse Steven Gore: Uh-huh, and what was in this haggis? Fraser: Oh, just the usual Sam: And my cannabis! Lee: Shush! Nurse Ste: I see. Well he's p

Re: SM Friends! Too many threads. *Looks down this thread* RAZ! YOU WERE GONNA STICKY THIS!!!

Re: SM Friends!

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I just read Episode 16, Lee, and I thought it was brilliant ! :D

This is just a suggestion, but why don't you send an e-mail to the BBC with a script for a comedy programme ? They are always on the look out for new material and it would look great on CV's.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I'm not BBC-standard as of yet.

I never said you were ;). All I suggested was that you gave them an e-mail and they could give you contacts, like they did to me when I was persuaded to send a script in.

No harm in that, is there ?

• 1 month later...

HOLY BISCUITS! NEW EPISODE!!!

Here be the latest episode.

Over 2 months in the planning process, I've finally made this episode. Despite being in Holland, I didn't really get to make as many Netherlands-related gags as I would've liked. Thanks to Dai for giving me the idea to drop Uncle Cally back in for an episode.

I rate this episode 7/10. :)

HOLY BISCUITS! NEW EPISODE!!!

Here be the latest episode.

Over 2 months in the planning process' date=' I've finally made this episode. Despite being in Holland, I didn't really get to make as many Netherlands-related gags as I would've liked. Thanks to Dai for giving me the idea to drop Uncle Cally back in for an episode.

I rate this episode 7/10. :)[/quote']Lmao at Nath saying he's stuck with a bunch of idiots.Is it only Mods that can be in here as i would love to go in but noticed all the people in there were mods

Snd i think the incluesion of Cally was cool even though i don't have a clue who he is

Cally's here and there. He's like a rare fossil.

As for the whole 'only mods are in this' thing, that's just a complete coincidence. A lot of these guys (myself included) weren't mods when the series started. I'm trying not to introduce any more characters for now as it's getting difficult to write for everyone in each episode.

As for the whole 'only mods are in this' thing' date=' that's just a complete coincidence. A lot of these guys (myself included) weren't mods when the series started. I'm trying not to introduce any more characters for now as it's getting difficult to write for everyone in each episode.[/quote']Okay sorry lee my bad

I could make a cameo as a stupid idiot who annoys Lee?:D :D

As for the whole 'only mods are in this' thing' date=' that's just a complete coincidence. A lot of these guys (myself included) weren't mods when the series started. I'm trying not to introduce any more characters for now as it's getting difficult to write for everyone in each episode.[/quote']

Lol, you comparing Cally to a fossil made me laugh. :rolleyes:

Once a legend always a legend

Correct. B)

Right. I am now giving you all the chance to ask me questions about SM Friends! Ask me anything about the show' date=' how it's made, my inspirations, the characters, whatever. You all get to ask 3 questions each, and afterwards, I'll answer the best ones. :)[/quote']

What infulences your ideas

Why do you take ages to write a new one :D

Why do i always get the shortist parts and sound like a ming m0ng :D