Summer 2011 Deadline Day Thread.

.CFC

All the gossip from the final day of the Summer transfer window 2011 where deals should be done all over the country and i'll follow them with updates every 30mins-1hour from 6AM tommorow.

Hargreaves -> Man City?

Joe Cole -> Lille?

We will find out in due course.

Re: Summer 2011 Deadline Day: Live

Think it will go like this:

• Parker To Spurs
  • Cahill to Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs
  • Ridgewell To Bolton
  • Hargreaves To Manchester City
  • M'Villa To Arsenal
  • Jadson to Arsenal
  • Crouch To Sunderland
  • Rossi To Spurs/Liverpool
  • Samba to Spurs (if they don't go for Cahill)
  • Modric to Chelsea
  • Kalou To Spurs

just some of my predictions :)

Think it will go like this:

• Parker To Spurs
  • Cahill to Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs
  • Ridgewell To Bolton
  • Hargreaves To Manchester City
  • M'Villa To Arsenal
  • Jadson to Arsenal
  • Crouch To Sunderland
  • Rossi To Spurs/Liverpool
  • Samba to Spurs (if they don't go for Cahill)
  • Modric to Chelsea
  • Kalou To Spurs

just some of my predictions :)

Anymore predictions before it all goes mad?

Anymore predictions before it all goes mad?

I'll have a go.

• Parker to Spurs
  • Ruiz to Fulham
  • Mertersacker to Arsenal (The last three are just about guaranteed!)
  • Gary Cahill to Liverpool
  • Modric to Chelsea
  • M'Vila to Arsenal
  • Samba to Spurs
  • Crouch to Stoke
  • Kalou to Liverpool (Why not? :D)
  • Joe Cole to QPR

:)

Heard that Twente have accepted a bid for Ruiz from Fulham around the £10m mark. If it's true' date=' then what a signing! (If he keeps injury free).....[/quote']

If that's true and goes through soon I think we could see Dempsey head to Arsenal for the same fee or maybe a little more brilliant business for Fulham :)

Yeah' date=' Wenger will probably be up to his old tricks again and will sign a 13 year old Norwegian kid he spotted doing keepy-uppies while on holiday and assumed he could bolster their first team ;)[/quote']

And you were complaining about the Heskey jokes getting old....

Nope, there'll be at least two more experienced signings on top of today's three.

Everyone thinks Modric will sign for Chelsea eh?

Liverpool have agreed to transfer Christian Poulsen to French club Evian. The Danish midfielder will now discuss personal terms with the club that won promotion to Ligue 1 last season.

Fulham agree a £10.6m fee with FC Twente for Costa Rica winger Bryan Ruiz, Sky Sports News reports. The 26-year-old scored 39 goals in 61 games fr the Dutch club.

Out-of-favour Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun on Twitter: "I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned." Tottenham?

Swansea need a defender in tommorow, we're lacking in cover and unfortunatly it looks like we'll ridicolously overpay for Matthew Bates (£2 million it seems :rolleyes:) which wouldn't please me at all.

Hopefully we'll bring in Jens Toornstra aswell, if we can get a defender besides Bates aswell as Toornstra i'd be absoloutly chuffed. But if we don't get either player, or end up just overpaying for Matthew Bates i'd be very dissapointed B)

I will try and wake up at 6 guys so give me a chance in the morning.

JUST IN:

Skysports.com understands Per Mertesacker has passed a medical and agreed personal terms with Arsenal.

Wigan Athletic have signed Spanish winger Albert Crusat from Almeria for an undisclosed fee.

Swansea complete Gerhard Tremmel signing.

Swansea need a defender in tommorow' date=' we're lacking in cover and unfortunatly it looks like we'll ridicolously overpay for Matthew Bates (£2 million it seems :rolleyes:) which wouldn't please me at all.

Hopefully we'll bring in Jens Toornstra aswell, if we can get a defender besides Bates aswell as Toornstra i'd be absoloutly chuffed. But if we don't get either player, or end up just overpaying for Matthew Bates i'd be very dissapointed B)[/quote']

I think Swansea need more than a defender. I think you need another striker, maybe 2 to give Graham some competition as your back-up don't look like EPL standard and maybe 1 or 2 CM's/DM's.

I think Swansea need more than a defender. I think you need another striker' date=' maybe 2 to give Graham some competition as your back-up don't look like EPL standard and maybe 1 or 2 CM's/DM's.[/quote']

We certainly don't need a striker. We played with the one striker up top, we've got 4, with plenty who'll play upfront if we need it. We've spent over £5 million on strikers in Lita and Graham and we certainly don't need, and won't sign another striker tommorow.

We've sold Shaun MacDonald and Ryan Harley because we have two many centre-midfielders. When Ferrie Bodde returns from injury we'll have some real quality in there, so there's certainly not any need to bring in more than one midfielder.

We're not going in the final day needing to improve our squad significantly, just to make sure that we have enough to cope. We only have 6 first team defenders, and with 2 of them out injured at the moment it simply not enough for cover. Ideally we'd be looking to bring in two defenders, but i wouldn't expect us to beable to do that. Hoping we don't sign Bates though, i'd rather be bringing in an unheard of defender from abroad for under the £500,000 mark to be honest. B)