MLS league

DeanO22

Re: MLS league

TO THE VANCOUVER MANAGER!

You have more than 8 foreign players! You have 13:rolleyes:

I also have 13:( But I am looking on getting rid of them in some deals over the next couple of days. However I had 12 when I joined the club and if all my transfers go through I should have 9 tomorrow and then I will get rid of some more to get in to the allowed amount.

EDIT: He only has 11?

I love how Toronto FC only bidded for one player and that player being mine:rolleyes::D:);):P

I don't get why you put all the smileys:o But he wasn't the only player I bidded for I have accepted bids on Barkley and Lamela all involving foreign players leaving my team.

I also have 13:( But I am looking on getting rid of them in some deals over the next couple of days. However I had 12 when I joined the club and if all my transfers go through I should have 9 tomorrow and then I will get rid of some more to get in to the allowed amount.

EDIT: He only has 11?

Likewise....:)

Luc CASNOS has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Internazionale in a swap deal for Fredy MONTERO . All other offers were turned down.

One of the 8 foreigners I will have in my team when the rebuilding is finished, he is also 1 of the 3 players who are 85-89.

These were also accepted on foreign players:

The offer for Oleksandr RYBKA of Shakhtar from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David ALABA of Bayern München from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Seattle Sounders has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Schalke 04 will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Håvard NORDTVEIT of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Serge AURIER of RC Lens from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Phil JONES of Manchester United from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukman HARUNA of Dynamo Kyiv from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

When they join and if Draxler joins my team, then that should make the eight and I will continue to buy USA and Canada players, firstly using the remaining foreign players.

These were bids accepted on USA/Canada players:

The offer for Simeon JACKSON of Norwich City from Seattle Sounders has been accepted along with other club offers. Norwich City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mikkel DISKERUD of Stabæk IF from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Josh SIMPSON of Manisaspor from Seattle Sounders has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

So far happy with my team :)

Completed some more signings at Toronto:

Erik LAMELA has completed his move to Toronto FC from Roma in a swap deal for Danny KOEVERMANS . All other offers were turned down.

Pleased with this signing as he is a great talent and I am getting him for a direct swap for one of my foreign players.

Simeon JACKSON has completed his move to Toronto FC from Norwich City in a swap deal for Nicholas LINDSAY and Elbekay BOUCHIBA . All other offers were turned down.

Glad to have got Jackson and he will be a vital part of my team and hopefully he can get a decent little rise in the next premiership ratings.

The offer for David HOILETT of Blackburn Rovers from Toronto FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great signing for Toronto, he has recently stated he wants to play for the Country of his birth which is Canada despite his dad wanting him to play for Jamaica.

The offer for Marc-André TER STEGEN of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Toronto FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decided to use one of my foreign player slots to bring in a decent young keeper who should get a decent rise also.

Also got a bid accepted with competition for USA striker Robbie Findley, hopefully I can get him as he would be a great signing for me and a great strike partner for Jackson.

A few additions to report at Chivas..pushes the squad value up 59.2 and total wages just under 300K...still a few foreigners to shift, but rest assured all will be order come turn 3 :)

Home grown

Jozy Altidore (85)

Anthony Brooks (75)

Josh Gatt (77)

Zak Whitbread (82)

Foreign

Emmanuel Frimpong (75)

Luuk De Jong (87)

Oliver Baumann (86)

Nice job Fury! Now thats how ya spread the news:D Unfortunately I cant spread you any rep...Nice lookin paper:) Take note the rest of you cherries! along with trying to create your Harlem Globe Trotter football clubs with what little funds you have to buy 78 and 83 rated players:p....get your papers up! It's the rules