Bump...

RULES:

20 teams/2 divisions of 10- 2 Mexican

Playoffs

30 roster max, 21 min

8 foreign players only

2 Transfer windows- turn 1-3 and 3/4 of the way

Only 3 players allowed from 85-89 rating, the rest 84 and under

70 mill squad cap. If player goes over 89 rating you have to adjust roster to stay under 70 mill.

If the player is 21-30 and rating is higher than 85 his wages should be no more than 25k per turn

if the player is 30+ and his rating higher than 85 his wages should be no more than 30k per turn.

3 relegated, 1 promoted via playoff

Post once per week on newspaper with club news

Re: MLS league

Really not happy with the guys who have already completed transfers ... would of been fairer to let us all in first but if you want it that way :rolleyes:

I know, was quite annoyed to find that someone already bought Chamberlain, do we still have to wait for everyone to join then we can start buying?

Riferimento: Re: MLS league

Bump...

RULES:

20 teams/2 divisions of 10- 2 Mexican

Playoffs

30 roster max' date=' 21 min

8 foreign players only

2 Transfer windows- turn 1-3 and 3/4 of the way

Only 3 players allowed from 85-89 rating, the rest 84 and under

70 mill squad cap. If player goes over 89 rating you have to adjust roster to stay under 70 mill.

If the player is 21-30 and rating is higher than 85 his wages should be no more than 25k per turn

if the player is 30+ and his rating higher than 85 his wages should be no more than 30k per turn.

3 relegated, 1 promoted via playoff

Post once per week on newspaper with club news[/quote']

Are these the rules??

Really not happy with the guys who have already completed transfers ... would of been fairer to let us all in first but if you want it that way :rolleyes:

Sorry but no one told me otherwise. I found out it was open from Ladies and just dove in thinking I was behind. I only bought 6 players, none of them over 84.

To be honest, I don't feel bad anyway, there have been lots of times I've been screwed over. I guess it was my time to get ahead.

I only bid for some of my targets as other people had bid for them so I didn't want to miss out on them.

Who is the Vancouver manager? As it seems he is breaking the rules already.

Yet he has bid for 29 year old 88 rated Jermaine Jones who is on £27,900 per Turn.