TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Elohim

Re: TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Oh yeah that's right we are playing each other soon' date=' thx for the reminder..

:D[/quote']

whoever wins has a decent chance of winning, marseille dropping a few points lately, a draw could be interesting however, especially if the froggies lose

mr marseille manager please lose so it makes everything super interesting :D

yea...Real life :)

Getafe-Barcelona 1-0...nuff said :).

lol. only difference is i don't have half the quality that barca has :P:rolleyes::P

-----------

CSKA loses against unmanaged santos. back to back defeats now.

santos 2-1 cska.

Dropped to 3rd now :(

EDIT: lmf@0 @ TOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever wins has a decent chance of winning' date=' marseille dropping a few points lately, a draw could be interesting however, especially if the froggies lose

mr marseille manager please lose so it makes everything super interesting :D[/quote']

I just felt sorry for you guys, didn't want to ye to feel left out. Might start to pay attention to this league now :P

I blame patrik he's a bad influence

I am not! I'm so proud of you tho' date=' spelled my name right and all, what a cutiepie you are <3

I just felt sorry for you guys, didn't want to ye to feel left out. Might start to pay attention to this league now :P

Oh, yeah.. me too..

/End of sarcasm :eek::D

I just felt sorry for you guys' date=' didn't want to ye to feel left out. Might start to pay attention to this league now :P[/quote']

why did i have to open my big mouth and remind you.....

I am not! I'm so proud of you tho' date=' spelled my name right and all, what a cutiepie you are <3[/quote']

waheeeeyyyyyy, fluffs gona get jealous now ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

Moved to bring Balotelli back and my bid of Gareth Barry was worth about £12.5M, but pesky CSKA and Villareal snuck bids in this morning, still think I may have the highest bid, let's hope so:D

Bids have been accepted on the followed, but with the window shut, they won't join straight away:

Balotelli - as above.

De Bruyne - have competition but hopefully nabbed him.

Benoit Costil - Bid of £3M accepted just before his +3 to 86, now worth £6M:D

Frederic Bulot - bid of 660k accepted just before his +6 to 83, now worth £3.3M:D

Fran Rico - costing me 240k, expecting a +7ish:)

Lassana Bangoura - 420k, again at least a +7:D

Beat Real 3-2 tonight, much thx to Messi's return from a 3 match suspension, when he scored 2 goals and voted MoM.

Currently 1st due to better GD then Marseille, however I have Villa, Xavi, Alves and Pique out long time injured.. not sure If I can hold out for 2 more rounds..

Next season will be all about bringing in depth..

Cesar Basnandez was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Bayern München.

FC Porto were given a football lesson by Bayern München as they were hammered 7 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Del Moral was on the scoresheet for his side.

Serious?!???????!!!!!

Hahahahaaaah xD How many have you won this season ?

:P

Moved to bring Balotelli back and my bid of Gareth Barry was worth about £12.5M' date=' but pesky CSKA and Villareal snuck bids in this morning, still think I may have the highest bid, let's hope so:D

Bids have been accepted on the followed, but with the window shut, they won't join straight away:

Balotelli - as above.

De Bruyne - have competition but hopefully nabbed him.

Benoit Costil - Bid of £3M accepted just before his +3 to 86, now worth £6M:D

Frederic Bulot - bid of 660k accepted just before his +6 to 83, now worth £3.3M:D

Fran Rico - costing me 240k, expecting a +7ish:)

Lassana Bangoura - 420k, again at least a +7:D

hahahah bidded for Balo first thing in the morning :D My bid is about 14 million which is better than yours but i think villareal's bid could be even better. Didn't see another bid coming after mine :mad:

Guest <klhepworth.

hahahah bidded for Balo first thing in the morning :D My bid is about 14 million which is better than yours but i think villareal's bid could be even better. Didn't see another bid coming after mine :mad:

Aaaargh! If you pull out I'll loan you him all next season?:D