TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Elohim

Re: TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Hah !! United > City ! ! rofl[/center]

Actually' date=' that means City > United.. :D

BTW: For the new season, concerns will be off, as will transfer windows !! Thoughts on this ? :P

Scratch the transfer windows, not sure about the concerns, they do fill an important purpose.. I have a feeling we'll loose more and more managers by doing that since we don't even have to loan out players then :eek:

Would be awesome for me tho :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Looks like City's bid for Kyle Walker will be successful:D

And to Elohim, Van der Wiel is available at a reasonable rate, PM me if you want him, I won't be as stingy as usual:)

I'll give you a price soon Matt ^^

NEW SETUP RULES !

( New rules in BOLD )

Economy Level: Very Rich Economy

Player can develop concerns: YES

SMFA monitoring transfers on : NO

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals NO

No buying players from Unmanaged Clubs NO

Buying from External Clubs: ALLOWED

No buying over the age of: ANY AGE ALLOWED

No buying players rated over: ANY RATING ALLOWED

Cannot do cash transfers over: ANY LIMIT ALLOWED

NO Transfer windows Transfers can take place at anytime throughout the season.

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom: NO MANGERS SACKED

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days

Guest <klhepworth.

My Reus deal fell through! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I was worried it could happen as I was relying on outgoings to cover my incomings:( Oh well, got everyone else plus my loans, will post them up later though as I'm only on my phone:-)

My Reus deal fell through! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I was worried it could happen as I was relying on outgoings to cover my incomings:( Oh well' date=' got everyone else plus my loans, will post them up later though as I'm only on my phone:-)[/quote']

Aw.. I shouldn't have withdrawn my bid then, think I was second in line..

Oh well I guess he would never have played for me anyway but oh what a nice riser it would've been :)

Sagna,Modric,Neymar and Rami have finally completed their moves to Barca.

Finally some depth.. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Aw.. I shouldn't have withdrawn my bid then' date=' think I was second in line..

Oh well I guess he would never have played for me anyway but oh what a nice riser it would've been :)

Sagna,Modric,Neymar and Rami have finally completed their moves to Barca.

Finally some depth.. :)[/quote']

Rather annoyed!

:rolleyes:

How could you afford all of them?:o

Anyway, said earlier I'd post my transfers etc. so here they are...

RETURNING FROM LOAN

The loan of Omar ELABDELLAOUI has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Stromsgodset IF.

The loan of Mohammed ABU has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Stromsgodset IF.

The loan of Ben MEE has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Burnley.

The loan of Kieran TRIPPIER has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Burnley.

The loan of John GUIDETTI has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Feyenoord.

The loan of Stefan SAVIC has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Borussia Mönchengladbach.

The loan of Abdisalam IBRAHIM has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from NEC.

The loan of Dedryck BOYATA has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Bolton Wanderers.

The loan of Vladimír WEISS has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Espanyol.

The loan of Ryan MCGIVERN has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Bristol City.

The loan of David GONZÁLEZ has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Aberdeen.

The loan of Michael JOHNSON has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Leicester City.

The loan of Roque SANTA CRUZ has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Real Betis.

The loan of Emmanuel ADEBAYOR has ended. The player has returned to Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur.

*All, barring Adebayor, Savic, Boyata and Guidetti can go, so let me know if you're interested*

IN

Frédéric BULOT has completed his move to Manchester City from SM Caen for £660,000

Benoît COSTIL has completed his move to Manchester City from Rennes for £3,080,000

Fran RICO has completed his move to Manchester City from Granada CF for £240,000

Bangoura LASS has completed his move to Manchester City from Rayo Vallecano for £420,000

Bulot is now worth over £2M as my bid was accepted before his +6, Costil is now worth £3.6M, a solid back up keeper who got a +3 to 86 after my bid was accepted. Undecided as to whether I sell him or Ruddy when their TBs come off. Rico got a +7 last week and is now worth £1.3M and Lass is on for a good rise.

Roberto SOLDADO has completed his move to Manchester City from Valencia for £12,002,000. All other offers were turned down.

On for a +1, leaves me with 3 CFs, him, Dzeko and Adebayor.

Thorgan HAZARD has completed his move to Manchester City from Napoli for £502,000

Good prospect, decided to go for him after Elo outbid me for AOC;)

Kevin-Prince BOATENG has completed his move to Manchester City from Benfica in a swap deal for Anderson HERNANES . All other offers were turned down.

Boateng is playing awesome and should keep rising, happy with this deal, like-for-like but I get a better prospect, Hernanes was worth over £17M in P/E:eek:

Kyle WALKER has completed his move to Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur for £9,002,000. All other offers were turned down.

Great player, great signing.

Aaron RAMSEY has completed his move to Manchester City from Arsenal for £5,880,000

Surprised there was no competition, but should +2, chuffed to get him for CV:)

Danny WELBECK has completed his move to Manchester City from Paris Saint-Germain for £5,980,000

Again, no competition?! Great prospect, going to rise.

Jon AURTENETXE has completed his move to Manchester City from Athletic Club for £4,120,000

Defensive depth, should rise:)

OUT

Pablo ZABALETA has completed his move to San Lorenzo from Manchester City for £5,891,600
Aleksandar KOLAROV has completed his move to Portsmouth from Manchester City for £5,720,000
Gareth BARRY has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Manchester City for £8,261,800
Stevan JOVETIC has completed his move to Fiorentina from Manchester City for £12,903,000
Kolo TOURE has completed his move to Everton from Manchester City for £11,500,000

Don't really need any of them, not big fans of any so yeah. Toure joins Hammer's Everton, the rest are off to externals. Obviously Hernanes has gone too:)

As I said, missed out on Reus because the bid fell through because my outgoings didn't happen at the right times...

Hopefully have a few more to tell about soon, but that's it for now:D

Rather annoyed!

:rolleyes:

How could you afford all of them?:o

Anyway' date=' said earlier I'd post my transfers etc. so here they are...[/font']

Hehe nice signings mate.

I've been saving up basically. This team generates a lot of cash.. atleast last season when I had a really small squad, this one will be different.. + I got some cash in deals etc.

Guest <klhepworth.

Hehe nice signings mate.

I've been saving up basically. This team generates a lot of cash.. atleast last season when I had a really small squad' date=' this one will be different.. + I got some cash in deals etc.[/quote']

Cheers:D

Suppose you do have a stadium with a capacity of 9809098749879762649769879209890850...

Kolo Toure - The 91 CB will be a key player here, he will take over for Naldo this season as the Brazil CB will leave when off TFB. I am a big fan of the big man at the back, but Toure is a big hit here and he is the star of this seasons signings.

Maicon and Cambiasso are shock aims for Everton this season.