TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Elohim

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: TFC - Discussions,Transfer News & M/R's

Trying to get Arsenal back to winning ways after the team was ripped to shreds. No Van Persie No Wilshere...... Challenge accepted :P

Looking forward to it :)

Got a fair amount of cash and a few players in mind :P

Welcome mate and good luck, I have a few players available if you're interested and might be able to help out with loans if you're struggling:)

Trying to get Arsenal back to winning ways after the team was ripped to shreds. No Van Persie No Wilshere...... Challenge accepted :P

Looking forward to it :)

Got a fair amount of cash and a few players in mind :P

Haha' date=' Wilshere will be back on loan tho !

:P[/center']

Unfortunate for the new Arsenal manager' date=' but good for me, that he arrived just after the deals went through ;)[/quote']

Yeah wasnt aware of this setup till yesterday when I got invited. Oh well... may have lost Van Persie Wilshere Sagna Vermaelan Sczezny Ramsey etc but at least none of you guys took Bendtner!!!

On a more serious note I like a challenge and this Arsenal side is certainly that.

Look forward to a good season.

Yeah wasnt aware of this setup till yesterday when I got invited. Oh well... may have lost Van Persie Wilshere Sagna Vermaelan Sczezny Ramsey etc but at least none of you guys took Bendtner!!!

On a more serious note I like a challenge and this Arsenal side is certainly that.

Look forward to a good season.

You can't really say that you've lost him tho when he's already back in your team

;) haha :P

You can't really say that you've lost him tho when he's already back in your team

;) haha :P

Good point :P thanks for the loan.

On a side not Arsenal are pleased to announce that Falcao, Javi Martinez, Rafael Da Silva and Gareth Bale have all agreed to join the club this morning and will shortly complete there moves to the Emirates.

Would like to offer my deepest sympathy to Khepworth's Man City who missed out on Gareth Bale by £0,002,000 you bid £17,002,000 I bid £17,004,000 :D

I'm hoping this small transfer victory is a sign of things to come.

FC Porto using ex-loaned players to get new players

Players on the way to FC Porto:

ALEX, Rodrigo (91) for H.SERENO(85) + A.CASTRO(86)

ANTONINI, Luca (89) for A.BA(82) + P.MOREIRA(78)

GIGGS, Ryan (92) for P.BETO(87) + R.PEDRO(80)

COATES, Sebastián (86) for J.SOUZA(85)

PISZCZEK, Lukasz (89) for J.FUCILE(89) [Fighting with other clubs to get him]

PEREIRA, João (89) for L.DE SILVESTRI(88)

FABIO, Da Silva (86) for £5.0M

KJAER, Simon (90) for £1.0M + P.MAICON(88) + S.DANN(87)

FERNANDO, Francisco (90) for £400k + S.DEFOUR(89) [Fighting with other clubs to get him]

BIGLIA, Lucas (89) for £3.3M + F.BELLUSCHI(89) + P.KIESZEK(82)

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert (89) for £700k + T.COSTA(86) + W.SOARES(77) [Fighting with other clubs to get him]

PALACIO, Rodrigo (90) for F.KANOUTE(91)

ABDELLAOUE, Mohammed (88) for A.FLORO FLORES(88) + C.ATSU(78)

The offer for Sami KHEDIRA of Real Madrid from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Last season my Everton fell short of the play offs so going all out this time around with our cash going to good use. 11M is the price we are paying for Sami he will fit in well with the squad and is joining Toure and Adebayor too the top signings this season for Everton. I was heading for Parker will leave my bid on him just in case but happy to get a 91 too my squad.

This has opened the doors too DM Fellaini to leave the 24 year old can go for a good cash offer.

Guest <klhepworth.

Good point :P thanks for the loan.

On a side not Arsenal are pleased to announce that Falcao' date=' Javi Martinez, Rafael Da Silva and Gareth Bale have all agreed to join the club this morning and will shortly complete there moves to the Emirates.

Would like to offer my deepest sympathy to Khepworth's Man City who missed out on Gareth Bale by £0,002,000 you bid £17,002,000 I bid £17,004,000 :D

I'm hoping this small transfer victory is a sign of things to come.[/quote']

No worries, you need him more:-)

Christian Maggio, Jordi Alba and Nem are joining Man City:D