Official Russian Premier League Thread

Burrow27

First of all, I know this is in European Football, Im going off the fact that Russian teams can enter UEFA competitions rather than the fact that Russia is part of Asia.

Secondly, I know the bare minimum about Russian teams and the Russian League (I know Zenit, CSKA Moskva, Anzhi and Rubin Kazan are Russian teams, thats about it.)

I've made this thread to encourage people who follow or are interested in the Russian League to make themselves known and to contribute. More and more of the world's best players are now plying their trade in Russia, and it would be nice to know how they are getting on and whether they will keep their ratings, rise or fall.

Re: Official Russian Premier League Thread

Some unexpected results this weekend have thrown the title race wide open. CSKA lost 4-0 at home in the derby against Dynamo. Whilst Zenit were 2-0 but eventually lost the game 4-2 to Lokomotiv Moscow.

I still hope Zenit win the title but Dynamo have been in great form since the mid season break and could go all the way.

Eto'o scored again for Anzhi!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Official Russian Premier League Thread

First of all' date=' I know this is in European Football, Im going off the fact that Russian teams can enter UEFA competitions rather than the fact that [b']Russia is part of Asia.[/b]

Secondly, I know the bare minimum about Russian teams and the Russian League (I know Zenit, CSKA Moskva, Anzhi and Rubin Kazan are Russian teams, thats about it.)

I've made this thread to encourage people who follow or are interested in the Russian League to make themselves known and to contribute. More and more of the world's best players are now plying their trade in Russia, and it would be nice to know how they are getting on and whether they will keep their ratings, rise or fall.

Half Asia and half Europe, but Moscow is in the European half so Russia falls under Europe

:)

Anyways I think this thread deserves a bit more attention. I watching the Rubin Kazan vs CSKA Moscow game, looking quite good so far. Guna keep a lookout for Love, M'vila, Natcho and Akinfeev :)

• 1 month later...