NFL Predict 2011

andyowls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Predict 2011

Is this still the case' date=' or are other people's selections just hidden from my gaze? If somebody's made their picks, could they just message to say so please?

I fear that this isn't going to be a success this year... :o[/quote']

Made mine too mate. Odd it's not showing up, I guess do to privacy or whatever it won't.

Looking forward to today's match. Picked the Packers to win at Lambeau. Were it in New Orleans, I'd probably opt for the 'Black and Gold'. Should be a real shootout. Something to keep in mind for any stats fans, just heard it on ESPN, Saints have gone 3-1 in their last 4 versus the Packers..., but hold up, the last 11 defending Super Bowl Champs have won on opening day. Dun dun dun.

Made mine too mate. Odd it's not showing up' date=' I guess do to privacy or whatever it won't.

Looking forward to today's match. Picked the Packers to win at Lambeau. Were it in New Orleans, I'd probably opt for the 'Black and Gold'. Should be a real shootout. Something to keep in mind for any stats fans, just heard it on ESPN, Saints have gone 3-1 in their last 4 versus the Packers..., but hold up, the last 11 defending Super Bowl Champs have won on opening day. Dun dun dun.[/quote']

Looking forward to the game - I've had a wee cheeky wager on the Saints +4pts to win, I do think the Pack will win, just hope it's by 3pts or less!

BTW - The privacy thing on the predictions, i think you should be able to see who's made their picks for the week, but NOT to show which teams the guy has picked, that can lead to tactical picks towards the end of the season rather than picking on hope and skill. :)

I went for the Saints as a whim.

And I'm not sure ***' date=' but you can have a go it might still be open:

[url']http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin-pic...?groupID=17869[/url]

PW= picksix

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. :(

Need to register for an ESPN account but when i click that link on the website it does nothing :confused:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed' date=' had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. :(

Need to register for an ESPN account but when i click that link on the website it does nothing :confused:[/quote']

Whoops sorry, think I screwed the link up. :o

Andy is in the lead with 12 correct picks. I am joint second with 11. I understand that a few people missed their picks, hence the low scores at the bottom. It would be nice to see on the table how many picks were made.

I put down 38-22 for the tie-breaker. Very, very close to the actual 38-24. :)

Andy is in the lead with 12 correct picks. I am joint second with 11. I understand that a few people missed their picks' date=' hence the low scores at the bottom. It would be nice to see on the table how many picks were made.

I put down 38-22 for the tie-breaker. Very, very close to the actual 38-24. :)[/quote']

Well im down the bottom and I took my picks :o

Im new to the NFL this season as I was a fan about 5-6 years ago so it may take me a few weeks to get used to things.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that all my wrong picks apart from the Giants v Eagles game were very close. 3 by 3 points and 1 by 1. That's happened the last couple of weeks also. :mad::)

I hope to see more people get back on posting here, as I fear without regular posts, then people will forget about it.

I see that all my wrong picks apart from the Giants v Eagles game were very close. 3 by 3 points and 1 by 1. That's happened the last couple of weeks also. :mad::)

I hope to see more people get back on posting here' date=' as I fear without regular posts, then people will forget about it.[/b']

Agree there. Had intended to post weekly reminders on here for people to submit their picks, but I haven't got around to it the past couple of weeks. I have at least selected the option where each person's worst score will be dropped from their overall score, although there are two already who have missed the last two week's picks...

Very happy with my scores so far. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My picks for this week.

Eagles (1-3) @ Bills (3-1)

Cinci (2-2) @ Jags (1-3)

Titans (3-1) @ Steelers (2-2)

KC Chiefs (1-3) @ Colts (0-4)

Raiders (2-2) @ Texans (3-1)

Cardinals (1-3) @ Vikings (0-4)

Saints (3-1) @ Panthers (1-3)

Seahawks (1-3) @ Giants (3-1)

Bucs (3-1) @ 49ers (3-1)

Chargers (3-1) @ Broncos (1-3)

Jets (2-2) @ Pats (3-1)

Packers (4-0) @ ATL (2-2)

Bears (2-2) @ Lions (4-0)

I forgot about the picks and managed to get 5 done. It would not have mattered , even if I get all of the 5 right, it would still be my lowest score. Due to the 2 drawn games. :)

The weather has been so good I kind of forget all about my computer duties. :D

Heck, if this thread was updated fairly often I would have seen to pick and gone to the nearest computer.