South African?

Fletcher=god

Sorry this isnt rating predictions but WHEN will this league be done. Its no good updating the big leagues so regularly if other leagues arent done for over a year?? this means the game is so outdated in some areas thats its pointless investing in any players from outside footballs elite countries. I know that south africa isnt the only country its just the one ive noticed as my gateshead side in a gw has several who are due a good rise and im falling behind every other team in both finances and results whilst i wait for these ratings changes. Im counting on real life moves out of africa just to get a review.

Re: South African?

Yes and China,Slovenia,Ecuador and Bosnia I have had some risers(well they should be risers) in my squad so long now they are a level 3 concerns for lack of first team opportunities! the plan was to sell for profit and now I am wondering if SM are ever going to review the lesser leagues and maybe I should cut my losses. soccer manager sort it out!:mad::mad::mad: