Sign in to follow this  
villaman

NEW SETUP....QUICK!!!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up for all forum members that at 5.30am BST there'll be a new setup created by my kind self - entitled Villaman's so act sharp if you want a good team!

Team's by application so mention your a forumer & you definitely won't be refused :-)

Re: NEW SETUP....QUICK!!!!!!!!!!

Afraid I'm actually Barca myself sorry, never been them before! I got a pm off oobee asking for Chelsea but Rainmaker your post was before his PM so you can have Chelsea, yes.

The setup is 3 divisions of 18, top 3 and bottom 3 going up/down.

All teams apart from Barca, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool are available so post here if you want them as it it'd be nice to see a few forumers involved!!

B.Munich, Lyon, Benfica, Porto, Atletico Madrid, Valencia, W.Bremen, Sevilla, Boca juniors, PSV, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Udinese, Fiorentina, Palermo, Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Shaktar, LA Galaxy

Loads really!! Who you want??

I'm going to change the server back to application later on....

hi m8,

i have been searching for a Liverpool, and I would be most grateful to get a Liverpool in your setup.

Please do reply to me, as I would like to know the status of who is owning which clubs, thanks m8.