Official AC Milan Thread

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official AC Milan Thread Not, what a waste of a forumer..

As Ive recently noticed alot of Milan fans around the forum I feel its time for an Official SM Thread to be made for them, where fans can discuss matches, transfers and anything Milan related. I ask

Re: Official AC Milan Thread Hillarious^. I infer 2 things from the video. Either Real don't trust Ramos or Ronaldinho terrifies Real. Real always had 2 men on him. The only time he was 1 on 1 he bea

Re: Official AC Milan Thread

Gattusso is a passionate guy' date=' but doesnt have as much class as your making him out to have.

Slightly biased ey mate ?[/quote']

Na, I know the truth.

Everybody wanted to get on Gattuso's back after that, but then Souness and the idiots on sky were saying Jordan would have him. has that got to do with anything?

Joe Jordan cowardly kept saying things in Gattusos ear from the side, when he should be sat down. Then Gattuso reacts because his team has lost to the 1 shot of the game from spurs. It was wrong to react.

But people encouraging Joe Jordan to sort him out afterwards and laughing at Gattuso (younger and a much better player) shows what english culture really is.

Pastore to Milan btw, milan fans.

This is what Galliani said last night -

Robben, Kaka, Essien and Ronaldo = No.

Ganso = Depending on EU rule. (Whether serie a makes it 2 or Taiwo gets his passport)

Lamela and Sandro = Maybe.

No mention of Pastore. I thought he'd be one of our gifts/surprises. We liked him before and after he signed for Palermo. He could do well.

If Sandro came, that'd be pretty special. He'd come to replace Gattuso I guess.

Contract negotiations take place on tuesday.

KPB did the moonwalk folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmIv5uwSaCo

Only at milan.

• 4 weeks later...

yes but In this deal we have lost Merkel....im not sure :(

Lets wait and see, Merkel will definitely get more time at Genoa and its only a co-ownership. Even though I like him, he definitely isnt as good as El Shaarawy who at his first run in a team lead them to the playoffs. Add in the fact that El Shaarawy is Italian and I'm pretty happy. We beat Juve and Inter to his signing too. Merkel will return in a year or two I think.

is Cassano out:confused::confused::confused:

He better not be. He'll easily play enough to get called up for Italy. He's Italy's best player, better to not have him knackered when Euros come along anyway. :D

His agent, Galliani and he all say everything is okay. Weird why he's linked with someone new every day. He's as influential as Pato and Binho imo.

He better not be. He'll easily play enough to get called up for Italy. He's Italy's best player' date=' better to not have him knackered when Euros come along anyway. :D

His agent, Galliani and he all say everything is okay. Weird why he's linked with someone new every day. He's as influential as Pato and Binho imo.[/quote']

Always wanted to ask a Milan fan. What would be your take on Kaka signing for Inter (they, if you believe Talksport) already started the bidding for him.

He better not be. He'll easily play enough to get called up for Italy. He's Italy's best player' date=' better to not have him knackered when Euros come along anyway. :D

His agent, Galliani and he all say everything is okay. Weird why he's linked with someone new every day. He's as influential as Pato and Binho imo.[/quote']

i heard some serious rumours ,i would love to see SuperMario with Ibra and Pato in attack behind them Cassano Robinho;)

Always wanted to ask a Milan fan. What would be your take on Kaka signing for Inter (they' date=' if you believe Talksport) already started the bidding for him.[/quote']

I'd hate it. Kaka is still loved by the fans. He single handedly won our last UCL. He would've happily stayed instead of leaving for RM i believe too. But he liked the idea and the money was too much from a Milan point of view. Plus he was coming off a pretty bad season by his standards.

I think he'd be smart to leave Real Madrid now though. Idk how he performed since he recovered but he obviously isnt the same player he was a few years back. I cant see him going anywhere that suits him though. I wouldn't rule out him being our MR X come August 29th-31st. Lower wages and for cheap or loan though.

I dont want to think about him in an Inter shirt. Pirlo at Juve doesnt annoy me too much yet, but seeing him in their shirt will be ugly too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Before the end of transfer market Milan singed Antonio Nocerino in a 5 years contract, I think it's good deal and he's good replacement for Flamini who's injured for half season.

He played almost every game at Palermo last season and been called to the Italian national team.

You're thoughts on this signing guys?

Before the end of transfer market Milan singed Antonio Nocerino in a 5 years contract' date=' I think it's good deal and he's good replacement for Flamini who's injured for half season.

He played almost every game at Palermo last season and been called to the Italian national team.

You're thoughts on this signing guys?[/quote']

And now - finally - the me'azza has arrived! :D

Allegri's been searching for one throughout the whole summer and he managed to land the best Italian me'zzala outside the top 4 clubs. Nocerino will definately be able to succeed in Milan and I firmly believe he'll take up the starting spot to the left of the midfield. He's got everything Allegri wants out of the me'zzala he required about - he's got the technique, work rate and the box-to-box style of play - basically the whole pack Allegri required. I couldn't see this one coming, but I'm chuffed! :D

And now - finally - the me'azza has arrived! :D

Allegri's been searching for one throughout the whole summer and he managed to land the best Italian me'zzala outside the top 4 clubs. Nocerino will definately be able to succeed in Milan and I firmly believe he'll take up the starting spot to the left of the midfield. He's got everything Allegri wants out of the me'zzala he required about - he's got the technique' date=' work rate and the box-to-box style of play - basically the whole pack Allegri required. I couldn't see this one coming, but I'm chuffed! :D[/quote']

14cqqs5.jpg

= 5.5 mil. + 6 mil in 3 years time :P

Considering we paid 0.5 mil for him + 1/2 of a youngstar who we bought this summer, I have to agree Im happy too. Never gave up hope that we'd sign someone and this had Galliani written all over it. Even though he swore we wont sign anyone all this week.

Me'zzala though? No way. He'll be our future Gattuso.

Montolivo is going to come for cheap in Jan btw or free next summer.

So - Boateng, Aquilani, Nocerino, Montolivo is strong. Ganso in Jan too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...