Official AC Milan Thread

DP 91

Re: Official AC Milan Thread

RHqhl0CyxEo

Scrape the commentator and shift on to this song.

kOZ27Kl17WI

This, my friends, is called outclassing your opponent. :D

Forza Milan!

Another one of my many good calls;

And now - finally - the me'azza has arrived! :D

Allegri's been searching for one throughout the whole summer and he managed to land the best Italian me'zzala outside the top 4 clubs. Nocerino will definately be able to succeed in Milan and I firmly believe he'll take up the starting spot to the left of the midfield. He's got everything Allegri wants out of the me'zzala he required about - he's got the technique' date=' work rate and the box-to-box style of play - basically the whole pack Allegri required. I couldn't see this one coming, but I'm chuffed! :D[/quote']

- Stated that right after we snatched him from Palermo. Got even his exact position on the field correct...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL well We need more Milan fans, I don't mind it :P

Honda continues to score for Japan so hopefully He can bring that form to Milan when He comes back as He hasn't lived up to expectations since moving to the San Siro.

I think Alex and Menez will be very good signings but Milan still need to make some changes to the Squad. With Balo, and El Shaa fit next season together, performances should improve. Especially if Balo comes off with a good WC.

How do you guys think Pippo will do?

LOL well We need more Milan fans' date=' I don't mind it :P

Honda continues to score for Japan so hopefully He can bring that form to Milan when He comes back as He hasn't lived up to expectations since moving to the San Siro.

I think Alex and Menez will be very good signings but Milan still need to make some changes to the Squad. With Balo, and El Shaa fit next season together, performances should improve. Especially if Balo comes off with a good WC.

How do you guys think Pippo will do?[/quote']

1514591_726153587442752_4971672384764971237_n.jpg

Pippo did extremly well at primavera , but I think is to early to call it . The way Seedorf was fired was a disgrace .

Our nr 1 priority should be a GK , a star signing and the players we already have to stay fit for all season long and he have a shout to be on par with Juve .

• 5 months later...

Another defeat for Milan, this time against Genoa,

who get their 1st win against Rossoneri in 4 years.

Milan doesn't have a good bench, something needs

to be done in the squad this winter, no doubts for me.

Next two games for ACM are even harder: Napoli and Rome.

• 3 weeks later...

If Munoz joins you guys, It'll be a really nice deal! With the majority of your CB's being 28+, It would be nice to have a foundation for you guys to build on!

Also, aren't these Cerci rumors and Torres Rumors and like competition between both Milan sides killing you? Cause It's tearing me apart. Man Oh Man, I want Cerci BAD.

I just hope that Simeone comes clutch and decides to help his former club :o.

1514591_726153587442752_4971672384764971237_n.jpg

Pippo did extremly well at primavera ' date=' but I think is to early to call it . The way Seedorf was fired was a disgrace .

Our nr 1 priority should be a GK , a star signing and the players we already have to stay fit for all season long and he have a shout to be on par with Juve .[/quote']

My Bad Steauaseka! I did not respond to you :o.

Diego Lopez was a great signing for a GK, but I think Cerci would be a nice signing for you guys along with Inter hence our competition over him right now. Pazzini does his job although He isn't the most amazing striker, He will put goals in. Menez has been in fine form as well along with Honda. It looks okay for Milan right now as you are two points from 3rd!Man Oh man, this season's third place Champions League spot is going to be close!

• 3 months later...

A very depressing derby to watch. But there was reason to be positive after the game, with "Mr Bee" apparently signing a deal to take 20% of the club and increase that amount to 70% by the 2016/2017 season.

It looks like next season will be the first year since the 70's that there has been no Milan club in Europe!:eek:

Forza Milan, as always.

• 2 weeks later...