Sanchez vs Mata vs sahin

barcelona2k10

Ive got cavani and was thinking of trading him As these three players are in external clubs so who do you think I should buy and is the best player and who will gave the highest rating

So it's barca v real Madrid v Chelsea

I don't need any if these players to cover my positions because I've got better players

So whos the best cuz they are all 91s

Re: Sanchez vs Mata vs sahin

if you don't need the players..Keep cavani in my opinion.I know it's a crazy opinion but Sanchez will kiss the bench..sahin it's injured and Mata it's a very good player but Malouda it's there too.Cavani at 91 isn't his peak and can get a move to a better club and with UCL football will get 92 and if you don't need any of these players keep him.

I would love to keep him but I'm sure them players are better than him and they're are already at a better club

I'm sure he isn't going to go to a big club yet because Napoli think he's worth over 30 odd million

I've got ather options I could trade him for coentroe or wait a month and trade him for hummels

Sanchez. Even if he wasn't a great player he plays for the best team in the world in the CL so will rise. He started Barcelona's first league game this season (5-0). Sahin is injured but will start once back, mata has scored on his debut but they are the managers signings so Mourinho and boas should want to play them. If you want to get shot of cavani do it for the player at the best club in the world, Sanchez's only drawback is not playing for a top NT but chile are still good.

I would love to keep him but I'm sure them players are better than him and they're are already at a better club

I'm sure he isn't going to go to a big club yet because Napoli think he's worth over 30 odd million

I've got ather options I could trade him for coentroe or wait a month and trade him for hummels

Wait and trade for Hummels mate.And Cavani really worth over 30M...he is class.

Ive got cavani and was thinking of trading him As these three players are in external clubs

Surely there must be another option. Can you not just buy any of these players with just cash? Or p/e another player (perhaps somebody near the end of their career)? Cavani is brilliant & still young so i wouldn't trade him, but all 3 of those players are worth getting

Archived