Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

ok guys here goes..

just wanted to give you abit of info about a gameworld i have purchased and will currently be locked for the next few month or so :) ..

i already have a couple of gameworlds on SM but i feel by the time this will be ready to launch the shelf life may not b there for 1 or 2 of the others.. this new kick will be called for hopefully :) ..

ok the format..

16 teams..

2 x 8 = 14 games..

2 divisions..

3 promotion/relegation..

club list..

division 1.. lower squad value sides..

valencia

atletico madrid

arsenal

chelsea

juventus

roma

lyon

borussia dortmund

division 2.. higher rated squad value sides..

barcelona

real madrid

manchester city

manchester united

milan

internazionale

paris st germain

bayern munich

now you may be looking at that club list and thinking where is the progression there..

heres the twist!...

the reason this will be locked until all sides are ready to compete by the start of a new season and turn 1 is the following..

i will be going through all sides and stripping them down to 21 players all of around 60ish rating.. there will then be an increased player rating cap agreed by members for every fresh season :) .. launch season being that of 70..

the added twist!!!..

because some sides squad value is double that of others and the stature of clubs alone over powers others i will be enforcing a no bidding over c.v rule for all sides.. that meaning the player will then chose the preferd club of his choice!.. all members will have to be rule abiders or they wont be allowed to join for this rule :) .. clubs will sell off and sign constantly so money should always be flowing to try get fresh faces.. at c.v!!!..

like i said it could take me between 3-6 month to get squads in order.. so maybe a season or 2 until launch..

reason i want this out there now is so that people can see its in movement and it is fresh in there minds for when the gameworld is launched..

i will move this over to the gameworld section 1ce turn 1 is in play just 2 add little updates etc on where it is heading..

gameworld is now created and would be good 2 get a few interested faces listed now if possible 2 cement your place :) ..

let me know via this post if you like the idea and would want involved possibly 1ce launched :) ..

:) ..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

can i join as Barcelona? :) Sounds like a good idea mate, if you need any help let me know!

EDIT: Roma might interest me i will let you know which team:D

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

can i join as Barcelona? :) Sounds like a good idea mate' date=' if you need any help let me know![/quote']

ill sort sides out mate 1ce there all in tow squad numbers and rating wise etc..

plan is all players wiped out.. loans included.. so sides will be taken over at 21 players.. all of 60ish rating.. a bank full of money and a 70 rating cap for season 1..

wot u rekon to the idea of all clubs only allowed to bid c.v for players as a twist and its down to player to decide his destination?..

ill sort sides out mate 1ce there all in tow squad numbers and rating wise etc..

plan is all players wiped out.. loans included.. so sides will be taken over at 21 players.. all of 60ish rating.. a bank full of money and a 70 rating cap for season 1..

wot u rekon to the idea of all clubs only allowed to bid c.v for players as a twist and its down to player to decide his destination?..

You need help mate doing that? Just let me know and will help you :)

I like the c.v idea also, the player will choose his destination thus making it very interesting :)

You need help mate doing that? Just let me know and will help you :)

I like the c.v idea also' date=' the player will choose his destination thus making it very interesting :)[/quote']

the c.v idea is there to bridge the gap between sides..

teams should have money constantly.. even if barcelona hav 100 mill more the other clubs are still in the market for players against them as its down soley to the guy to chose his destination.. something abit dif and keeps it an even playing field pritty much.. obviously all bids would need to be disclosed..

ill get at you mate if i need any help speeding up squad sales but i rekon i should be able to tie it up pritty much myself..

i want 2 try balance out the sides around 60ish but suited players positionally for when it launches..

cheers mate 4 interest :) ..

the c.v idea is there to bridge the gap between sides..

teams should have money constantly.. even if barcelona hav 100 mill more the other clubs are still in the market for players against them as its down soley to the guy to chose his destination.. something abit dif and keeps it an even playing field pritty much.. obviously all bids would need to be disclosed..

ill get at you mate if i need any help speeding up squad sales but i rekon i should be able to tie it up pritty much myself..

i want 2 try balance out the sides around 60ish but suited players positionally for when it launches..

cheers mate 4 interest :) ..

Yeah money wouldn't matter in this gameworld as the player will have to chose :)

Just PMed you mate,

Yeah money wouldn't matter in this gameworld as the player will have to chose :)

Just PMed you mate' date='[/quote']

got it mate :) .. if i need hand ill get back to you mate :) .. struggling with the sides i have at the moment so rushing it wouldnt exactly make the most sense for me bud :) ..

yea the first season cap would be 70 as from 60ish rated sides that alone would be an improvement.. members will then vote on cap increases season by season..

it is normal economy.. so it would then just be a matter of hopeing the players sign for your side.. very fair transfer market.. and a good twist ive not seen in a gameworld :) ..

u think the gameworld needs anything else mate possibly?..

ive sent it out 2 a few people.. will do a few more later and i kno its a way off but still would like to get the idea out there and in peoples heads..

will take a season or so 2 get teams all in tow :) ..

got it mate :) .. if i need hand ill get back to you mate :) .. struggling with the sides i have at the moment so rushing it wouldnt exactly make the most sense for me bud :) ..

yea the first season cap would be 70 as from 60ish rated sides that alone would be an improvement.. members will then vote on cap increases season by season..

it is normal economy.. so it would then just be a matter of hopeing the players sign for your side.. very fair transfer market.. and a good twist ive not seen in a gameworld :) ..

u think the gameworld needs anything else mate possibly?..

ive sent it out 2 a few people.. will do a few more later and i kno its a way off but still would like to get the idea out there and in peoples heads..

will take a season or so 2 get teams all in tow :) ..

Nothing else is needed mate :)

Possibly the rating should increase by 5 every season? 70-75-80 etc,

What about the SMFA monitor and player concerns on or off?

Just asked to help you so we can start this gameworld by season two :)

Nothing else is needed mate :)

Possibly the rating should increase by 5 every season? 70-75-80 etc' date='

What about the SMFA monitor and player concerns on or off?

Just asked to help you so we can start this gameworld by season two :)[/quote']

i thought 5 at first.. 70-75-80-85-90-all out.. got 6 season in that formula..

also considered.. 70-75-77-79-81-83-85-87-89-all out for 10th season..

will put it 2 vote though season by season more than likely..

the only problem i have with having it pos ready for season 2 is teams have players out onloan.. in barcas case.. 22 :eek: .. would be in 2 season 2 trying 2 shift them out no doubt.. wouldnt want the hassle of people messing around and not clearing out players or playing them in line ups.. think id sooner keep it on back burner until all sides were down 2 21 players only and fully ready 2 function..

2 seasons is looking at just over 3 month.. :) ..

Can count me in racky as usual and prob cox too

Won't the clubs start buying back original players but when u swap about teams while preparing?

Won't the clubs start buying back original players but when u swap about teams while preparing?

no matey :) ..

league is set 2 no buying from unmanaged so players wont budge :) ..

all teams will be stripped of all original players unfortunately and replaced with aload of foreign journeymen by the looks of it :) ..

im going to try pull clubs as low as possible but all in similar rating :) .. if i can fill them all with 60 rateds i will :) ..

il just compile a list until it launches then ill go through whose in and what have you :) ..

obviously id like lads who will try take the teams forward fully :) as i dont want to be hunting new faces constantly if possible :) ..

again itll pritty much be a patience set up as usual :) .. but in a different logic to others :) ..

no matey :) ..

league is set 2 no buying from unmanaged so players wont budge :) ..

all teams will be stripped of all original players unfortunately and replaced with aload of foreign journeymen by the looks of it :) ..

im going to try pull clubs as low as possible but all in similar rating :) .. if i can fill them all with 60 rateds i will :) ..

easiest thing to do is search each position for 1 rating at a time then see how many you get back.... if that makes sense

so say the game has alot of def at 62 for example fill the defences with them

if they have alot of mid 61's then fill with them

and so on

easiest thing to do is search each position for 1 rating at a time then see how many you get back.... if that makes sense

so say the game has alot of def at 62 for example fill the defences with them

if they have alot of mid 61's then fill with them

and so on

min search is 60 mate max search is 70 lowest..

looking at doin this pos.. 60..61..62.. 60..61..62 reacurin until side has 21 and so on til each side is complete so all teams are of similar standard and there should be player variety to do something like that and not run out of 60s half way thro the teams :) ..

all sides will consist of a mixture of 65 and under evenly spread if possible.. the lower the better and i shouldnt have to raise to 65 i wouldnt have thought that way the 70 rating cap will increase team capabilities :) ..

the recurin idea poss looks the best idea.. unless there is enough 60s :) ..

im off friday so im going to work out all teams to players as even as possible..

cant move any1 until turn 1 so plenty of time.. want to have them already assigned to clubs sort of speak before turn 1 :) .. just be a matter of moveing out and getting in then :) ..

min search is 60 mate max search is 70 lowest..

looking at doin this pos.. 60..61..62.. 60..61..62 reacurin until side has 21 and so on til each side is complete so all teams are of similar standard and there should be player variety to do something like that and not run out of 60s half way thro the teams :) ..

all sides will consist of a mixture of 65 and under evenly spread if possible.. the lower the better and i shouldnt have to raise to 65 i wouldnt have thought that way the 70 rating cap will increase team capabilities :) ..

the recurin idea poss looks the best idea.. unless there is enough 60s :) ..

sounds good

i want to start now haha

if possible (and because you love me) keep me Chelsea :P

right lads got it sorted at present..

teams will be 21..

2 gk..

7 def..

8 mid..

4 fwd..

all squads will consist of..

60 rateds..

2 x 60 gk

1 x 60 rb

1 x 60 lb

1 x 60 cb

3 x 60 cm

2 x 60 fwd

2 x 60 cf

62 rateds..

1 x 62 rb

1 x 62 lb

2 x 62 cb

1 x 62 cm

63 rateds..

1 x 63 cm

1 x 63 wing

64 rateds..

1 x 64 cm

1 x 64 wing

can currently get underway signing all with it being locked so will get them in 2 all sides first then cut the original faces out :) ..

right lads got it sorted at present..

teams will be 21..

2 gk..

7 def..

8 mid..

4 fwd..

all squads will consist of..

60 rateds..

2 x 60 gk

1 x 60 rb

1 x 60 lb

1 x 60 cb

3 x 60 cm

2 x 60 fwd

2 x 60 cf

62 rateds..

1 x 62 rb

1 x 62 lb

2 x 62 cb

1 x 62 cm

63 rateds..

1 x 63 cm

1 x 63 wing

64 rateds..

1 x 64 cm

1 x 64 wing

can currently get underway signing all with it being locked so will get them in 2 all sides first then cut the original faces out :) ..

Liking the idea mate, keep it up :)

I like the idea and regarding the C/V rule, it is who ever bids last gets the player and isn't random so if there is a lot of interest in players the deal will take days to go through as people would just keep withdrawing and then putting their bids back in to try and be the last bidder. Also is there a limit on the rating of players you can buy?