Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: Principle of progression.. 1 week till open!..

Out of interest' date=' what are the budgets we start with roughly?

And what kind of economy is it:)?[/quote']

it will be ran at normal economy matey.. all teams will generate money decently enough 2 continue 2 rise over first few seasons.. all balances will be in green and on the rise..

lowest budget is around 275 mill.. highest 540 mill.. please read the following all though!!!..

the way in which the gameworld runs fair is pritty simple..

if a players value is 5,342,000 that is all anybody in the set up can bid.. no body can bid a penny over.. the player will then select his own destination.. meaning bigger budgets stand for nothing and all clubs will be able to compete against each other perfectly fair..

as the set up comes into the later stages where the extra money could matter teams by this point will all have accumilated risers etc.. overall side ratings will have already been built and all will be in a position financially 2 compete perfectly against each other due to the stature of clubs within the set up :) ..

so yea.. wether your a 275 mill club or a 540 mill club.. the rules in place mean all teams will deal through the cap stages identical 2 each other as nobody can out bid each other along the line..

the better the players u sign the better position u will be in..

all clubs will always have money 2 compete against each other market wise..

in all honesty its the fairest set up ive ever seen on sm imo..

if people are worried that the lower starting balance sides may struggle i can put the set up on high economy..

id sooner all clubs be in the green and able 2 move.. the restraints mean no 1 can complete the gameworld ahead of schedule anyway :) ..

I doubt there are £240 million worth of 10 k risers out there, and with clubs ticket sales I should that that everyone will be in the green, for a long, long time :P

racky, did you still want to do a managers table?

one where managers pick up points each season , giving an overall winner after a season or two of no ratings cap.

if you do , then it can be sorted once we are underway and have more time to sort out details.

racky, whilst i dont understand how the teams are being chosen, i do think you should put in a list as well and not take the team left over.

will the CV rule be applicable for first few seasons only or for every season even after we can go all out for players?

can look at that possibly if every1 in the set up is happy 2 lift at some stage maybe..

the whole idea will be there for deffo first good few seasons simply because of the difference in balances..

i trialled this with 10 players ages ago at the strt of the set up matey and the players genuinley chose clubs at random so it will be fair..

i want it fair for all and the extra money some times have wiout the c.v rule makes it unfair imo..

but theres nothing 2 say we cant lift it wen setup goes all out..

racky' date=' did you still want to do a managers table?

one where managers pick up points each season , giving an overall winner after a season or two of no ratings cap.

if you do , then it can be sorted once we are underway and have more time to sort out details.[/quote']

yea deffo matey if u wana come up with a possible points system we could look at?..

i dont mind scoring it turnly..

just try make the idea easy enough 2 find results wise :) ..

p.s ill do a team list also :) .. think i currently have around 10 at present so still a few short but every 1 has been messaged :) ..

Racky , how about the rating cap increase by 5 after every season ?

like 70-75-80-85... just an idea . I dont think everyone of us will be here long enough for 10 seasons to buy 90 plus player :D

Racky ' date=' how about the rating cap increase by 5 after every season ?

like 70-75-80-85... just an idea . I dont think everyone of us will be here long enough for 10 seasons to buy 90 plus player :D[/quote']

I recon that would be better, but then maybe once we hit like 85 or something, then we go up in 2's...?

Like 70-75-80-85-87-89-91-93 etc etc

Because when you think about it, there aren't too many players rated like 73, 72, 76 etc. They are mainly 70, 75, 77, 78, 80 etc.

I recon that would be better' date=' but then maybe once we hit like 85 or something, then we go up in 2's...?

Because when you think about it, there aren't too many players rated like 73, 72, 76 etc. They are mainly 70, 75, 77, 78, 80 etc.[/quote']

Yup , agree with that . Let see what other think .

I recon that would be better' date=' but then maybe once we hit like 85 or something, then we go up in 2's...?

Because when you think about it, there aren't too many players rated like 73, 72, 76 etc. They are mainly 70, 75, 77, 78, 80 etc.[/quote']

Or to offer an alternative, make it 1 less everytime (until we hit 2) so that would mean

70 -> 75 -> 79 -> 82 -> 84 -> 86 -> etc etc.

So that we skip through the lower ratings a littlebit quicker, I defo agree on that.

i considerd 5 rating increases at start of set up..

i honestly have no interest as the gameworld is finished after 5 changes..

in all honesty lads a season is around 6 weeks long.. its only 14 games.. its no time at all..

i wont b changing the set up lay out just so people can get 2 the high ratings quicker :rolleyes: ..

seriously set up is about progression.. if u dont understand the world.. look it up :P ..

Why are you? Well basically because its the thing around which you created this setup? :o:P

owch..

im willin 2 settle on increaseing the cap after every season and going with my following..

instead of every 2 as planned ..

so 70-72-74-76-78-80-82-84-86-88-all out method.. increase at the end of every individual season..

reason was 2 do with t.bans matey :P ..

should be fun winning this wiout a riser in site!!! :D ..

Haha okay' date=' well anyways I don't really mind as long as its an active GW with an active thread here :)[/quote']

u just get shortlisting the risers matey :P ..

honestly layout will work fine enough for a solid 10 seasons if people r commited :) ..

a different aim now each season :) ..

p.s.. currently hav 11 members club lists in.. 5 short at present :) ..

PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!..

RULE BRIEF FINALIZATION!..

A SETUP FEATURING THE TOP 5 FOOTBALLING EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND THERE TOP SIDES.. THE JOB IN HAND IS TO TAKE THEM FROM A 60 RATED SIDE TO THE VERY TOP.. 16 TEAMS.. 2 X 8.. 2 DIVISIONS.. RATINGS CAP CONSTANTLY INCREASED.. COMMITED MANAGERS ONLY!.

first season cap 70 then every season after cap will increase by 2..

increase example.. 70-72-74-76-78-80-82-84-86-88-all out!..

the added twist!!!..

because some sides squad value is double that of others and the stature of clubs alone over powers others i will be enforcing a no bidding over c.v rule for all sides.. that meaning the player will then chose the preferd club of his choice!.. all members will have to be rule abiders or they wont be allowed to join for this rule .. clubs will sell off and sign constantly so money should always be flowing to try get fresh faces.. at c.v!!!..

PLEASE COULD YOU LIST THESE CLUBS IN PREFERANCE ORDER AND PM ME VIA FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE OPTION!..

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INGAME ID ALSO..

valencia

atletico madrid

arsenal

chelsea

juventus

roma

lyon

borussia dortmund

barcelona

real madrid

manchester city

manchester united

milan

internazionale

paris st germain

bayern munich

PLEASE REMEMBER.. NO BIDDING OVER C.V PRICE PLEASE!..

me.. list recieved

finnturbull.. list recieved

smut.. list recieved

jediknight..

watts.. list recieved

will-gee.. list recieved

ryan grosvenor.. list recieved

mutd..

cox.. list recieved

mrhammer..

broodrooster.. list recieved

ghora.. list recieved

will.. list recieved

kyle14.. list recieved

el nino.. list recieved

the kaito.. list recieved

ryan gallagher.. list recieved..

me.. list recieved

finnturbull.. list recieved

smut.. list recieved

jediknight..

watts.. list recieved

will-gee.. list recieved

ryan grosvenor.. list recieved

mutd..

cox.. list recieved

mrhammer..

broodrooster.. list recieved

ghora.. list recieved

will.. list recieved

kyle14.. list recieved

el nino.. list recieved

the kaito.. list recieved

ryan gallagher.. list recieved..

right lads im back 2 work after month off and need remaining lists in by 6 2mo.. dont have much time on my hands this week..

had 2 get a list from elsewhere 2 cover..

tried contacting jediknight 2 no avail so far so looks like he may b the cassualty at present unfortunately :) ..

those who are planning on quitting before we get a season into no ratings cap, shouldnt you quit now rather than ruin the game halfway through???