Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: Principle of progression.. 1 week till open!..

more than happy 4 ghora 2 take madrid matey.. above 4 me is hardly a simple 16 teams list..

league structure wont be shown until turn 1 so god knos wot all the above was about haha..

at last got madrid lol. i know theres not much differnce between the teams in this set up but at least i get my fav team's name :).

racky- seeing as you are not giving teams before friday morning, i will change my slot and give you new details friday morning.

this means i dont have to quit your official euro custom as i have a season ending on another set up thursday night.

kaito already talked about not staying the full distance, so no loss there.

el nino is a well known quitter so thats just a bonus.

If they quit before it starts they clearly showed there intent of what they were going to do... take a club on buy players then leave...

not going in 2 it but i recieved 2 messages regarding this set up..

1 from el nino.. 1 from another forum name.. if paddy power gave me odds 4 el nino being an alias id stick some polk on it :P ..

p.s other forum name isnt currently involved in set up :) ..

racky- seeing as you are not giving teams before friday morning' date=' i will change my slot and give you new details friday morning.

this means i dont have to quit your official euro custom as i have a season ending on another set up thursday night.

kaito already talked about not staying the full distance, so no loss there.

el nino is a well known quitter so thats just a bonus.[/quote']

thats sound matey :) ..

Any progress with teams Racky pal?

not yet matey sorry :) ..

was working a late 1 last night so just checking results :) ..

plan is gym.. bit of a family run then theyll b up around tea timeish..

like i said your more than welcome 2 swap etc with people after i put provisional list up..

plan is 2 just try distribute the sides out givin people as high a team choice off there lists as possible.. certain teams people put to the top on some lists are at the bottom of others so will look 2 work from them :) ..

PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION..

PROVISIONAL CLUB LIST!..

THE WAY THE PROVISIONAL LIST WAS WORKED OUT BY MYSELF WAS THE FOLLOWING..

I TRYD 2 GIVE EVERYBODY 1 OF THERE TOP 10 CLUB PICKS.. I HAD 2 VARY CLUBS AS SOME PEOPLE QUITE FREQUENTLY REPEATED SIDES WITHIN THE TOP 10..

EVERYBODY THOUGH APART FROM MYSELF AND LYON :( HAS BEEN GIVIN 1 OF YOUR TOP 10 TEAM PICKS.. FEEL 3 TO CHECK :) ..

will = arsenal

finn = atletico madrid

watts = barcelona

smut = bayern munich

vendetta = borussia dortmund

ryans tornado = chelsea

ryangal = internazionale

cox = juventus

racky = lyon

noisy = manchester city

mutd = manchester united

kyle14 = milan

broodrooster = paris st germain

ghora = real madrid

jgos = roma

will-gee = valencia

ANY CLUB SWAPS MUST BE AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES.. FEEL 3 TO SPEND UNTIL SUNDAY EVE TRYING 2 BROOKER A TRADE..

I MUST BE INFORMEND THOUGH IF A SWAP IS AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES SO IM AWARE AND CAN UPDATE TEAM LIST :) ..

PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION..

PROVISIONAL CLUB LIST!..

THE WAY THE PROVISIONAL LIST WAS WORKED OUT BY MYSELF WAS THE FOLLOWING..

I TRYD 2 GIVE EVERYBODY 1 OF THERE TOP 10 CLUB PICKS.. I HAD 2 VARY CLUBS AS SOME PEOPLE QUITE FREQUENTLY REPEATED SIDES WITHIN THE TOP 10..

EVERYBODY THOUGH APART FROM MYSELF AND LYON :( HAS BEEN GIVIN 1 OF YOUR TOP 10 TEAM PICKS.. FEEL 3 TO CHECK :) ..

will = arsenal

finn = atletico madrid

watts = barcelona

smut = bayern munich

vendetta = borussia dortmund

ryans tornado = chelsea

ryangal = internazionale

cox = juventus

racky = lyon

noisy = manchester city

mutd = manchester united

kyle14 = milan

broodrooster = paris st germain

ghora = real madrid

jgos = roma

will-gee = valencia

ANY CLUB SWAPS MUST BE AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES.. FEEL 3 TO SPEND UNTIL SUNDAY EVE TRYING 2 BROOKER A TRADE..

I MUST BE INFORMEND THOUGH IF A SWAP IS AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES SO IM AWARE AND CAN UPDATE TEAM LIST :) ..

Cheers racky, Milan was my first pick, but Im always willing to swap if someone wanted them more than me :)

When can we apply/get invited to the club?

Cheers racky' date=' Milan was my first pick, but Im always willing to swap if someone wanted them more than me :)

When can we apply/get invited to the club?[/quote']

going 2 be a day or 2 before turn 1 pal..

reason is the following..

Milan - 22 62 £2.3M L.SCAPUZZI M.BARNES J.GUERRERO

Chelsea - 22 63 £12.8M R.ALEX C.WATKINS R.MONTGOMERIE

Juventus - 22 62 £1.3M H.DEAN T.TOCLOMITI C.GEDDES

currently hav 3 clubs within the set up clearing remaining players off..

the above 3 clubs have a player each who needs 2 be moved out.. ideally externals will have come in before the gameworld hits turn 1 but if not the above teams will have 2 right off the above players and accept first external offer that comes in..

18th is end of turn 14 final friendly..

i suspect there 2 b a turn 1 friendly by 22nd..

hopefully clubs will b clear of the above 3 players by then.. if so people will be in for turn 1 friendly..

if not i suspect first league game 2 b the 25th so i could go to 2 days before then if needed 2 clear the players.. then every is in for first league game of season..

reason in the delay would simply be the fact i wouldnt want 2 risk players being slow 2 accept bids and teams possibly gainin advantage with the increase squad value the inelegible player will bring..

either way were ready 2 go atleast and will look 2 accept every in at same time..

will keep all informend deal by deal..

but yea gameworld is close 2 rock n roll :) ..

going 2 be a day or 2 before turn 1 pal..

reason is the following..

Milan - 22 62 £2.3M L.SCAPUZZI M.BARNES J.GUERRERO

Chelsea - 22 63 £12.8M R.ALEX C.WATKINS R.MONTGOMERIE

Juventus - 22 62 £1.3M H.DEAN T.TOCLOMITI C.GEDDES

currently hav 3 clubs within the set up clearing remaining players off..

the above 3 clubs have a player each who needs 2 be moved out.. ideally externals will have come in before the gameworld hits turn 1 but if not the above teams will have 2 right off the above players and accept first external offer that comes in..

18th is end of turn 14 final friendly..

i suspect there 2 b a turn 1 friendly by 22nd..

hopefully clubs will b clear of the above 3 players by then.. if so people will be in for turn 1 friendly..

if not i suspect first league game 2 b the 25th so i could go to 2 days before then if needed 2 clear the players.. then every is in for first league game of season..

reason in the delay would simply be the fact i wouldnt want 2 risk players being slow 2 accept bids and teams possibly gainin advantage with the increase squad value the inelegible player will bring..

either way were ready 2 go atleast and will look 2 accept every in at same time..

will keep all informend deal by deal..

but yea gameworld is close 2 rock n roll :) ..

so 3 players are to be moved out before season starts? good :). let's hope external bids come in quickly :)

and really sorry racky that u had to sacrifice a top 10 club of your choice for others. you're a top man ;)

Smut, you want to swap bayern for atletico mad?

i'm happy with munich, thanks.

good luck in your play off final (7777).

well done on sorting teams fairly , racky.

Smut' date=' you want to swap bayern for atletico mad?

i'm happy with munich, thanks.

good luck in your play off final (7777).

well done on sorting teams fairly , racky.[/quote']

Thanks! I can't remember, but I assume your coventry? GL yourselft:)

Happy with Inter, looking forward to getting started now!!

Been thinking about the need for a squad capacity limit. As money is not an issue in this gameworld there would be nothing stopping teams bidding on virtually every 70 rated player going and therefore no skill in picking up the 70 rated risers. So all it would take is to scout through the 70 rated players and if there is a transfer bid on a player already there would be nothing stopping every team bidding on them regardless of any research done on the player.

Wouldn't need to be a low limit, could still be around 50, would stop teams hogging players too.

Just a thought. What do others say..?

Happy with Inter' date=' looking forward to getting started now!!

Been thinking about the need for a squad capacity limit. As money is not an issue in this gameworld there would be nothing stopping teams bidding on virtually every 70 rated player going and therefore no skill in picking up the 70 rated risers. So all it would take is to scout through the 70 rated players and if there is a transfer bid on a player already there would be nothing stopping every team bidding on them regardless of any research done on the player.

Wouldn't need to be a low limit, could still be around 50, would stop teams hogging players too.

Just a thought. What do others say..?[/quote']

pointless mate..

because nobody can pay over c.v for players nobody can determine where any challenged bid wll go 2 as the sm process is random..

so u will never ever be 100% sure of making a signing if u are 2 b challenged on 1..

the player chooses his own destination..

harsh reality is u may bid for say 100 players and only end up with 7 :)