The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

racky

Re: The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Whoaa' date=' how did Inter sign so many players?!!

Anyways put in another 43 bids, hope it fills me up a bit :D[/quote']

I know!!! (Inter boss here)

No way did I expect to sign all them, I got 62 players out of 90+ bids :o (and it seemed Roma got the majority of the players I missed out on!!)

Still pleased though. Got Nick Powell. Woo!!

HA! First win of the season is a 0-2 away at Bernabeu' date=' thanks Budd! :D[/quote']

my pleasure mate thats wat friends are for XD

forgot the tactics lol :P:mad::P

-----------------------

-----------------------

transfers:

ONLY 5 PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SIGNED out of 42 bidded :(:(:(

still 22 players are in bids ..... fingers crossed :)

60 odd accepted bids and got none of them. All of them went to Inter ro Roma. Hardly seems random and fair does it.

READ THIS WILL.. :) all the way back from the 13-9-2011..

GET IN THERE!...

ok my findings :) ..

i had to use 2 clubs to work this out 4 me..

club 1 went in for 5 players first with the other club then bidding second.. club 2 then went in for 5 players first with club 1 going in second..

club 1 liverpool.. these went in for first bids by liverpool..

a.coughlin-liverpool

w.evans-west ham

m.richardson-liverpool

a.wint-liverpool

e.richards-liverpool

club 2 westham.. these went in for first bids by west ham..

l.powell-liverpool

m.storey-west ham

m.i.faizal-west ham

p.johnson-liverpool

m.edwards-liverpool

by the side of the players names are the actual clubs they chose to move to meaning c.v bids.. the player WILL actually select his own destination :) ..

west ham are the actual better of the 2 sides by rating and actual number of players to squad value :) ..

so i can use the c.v rule to full effect B) ..

very happy..

bit of update.. barca sign there 21 players.. madrid awaiting them 2 go through :) ..

going to sign all clubs 21 first then will re go through teams selling out the stars :) ..

the bidding is maths lads..

if u going up against 5/10 plus sides for players u are going to have less chance of securing bids..

60 bids 2 secure 21 players and if they have multiple clubs on them isnt going 2 be enough imo :) ..

i won EVERY1 of my bids :D .. just please dont check my side :P ..

lol at inter and roma!!!..

top stuff :P ..

89 and 90 players :D ..

ghora 5 out of 42 doesnt seem bad going if the players where multiple bidded up..

the fact players are going allover 2 teams prooves it is random..

i said posts and posts ago.. the harsh reality is u could bid for a million players and not get any of them.. hence why i didnt put a squad cap on the gameworld wen people mentioned the possibility of adding 1..

hog and hog away if your lucky enough 2 get them :) ..

if u going up against 5/10 plus sides for players u are going to have less chance of securing bids..

60 bids 2 secure 21 players and if they have multiple clubs on them isnt going 2 be enough imo :) ..

I looked at your club :o

Well at least your team is filled ;)

going to have a check on how clubs r shapeing up :) ..

the fact players arnt just going to the first club that bids on them prooves its random..

where they head from there nobody knos! :) ..

adds to the madness of the world imo..

testing sm 2 the max boys we r in all honesty with this world ;) ..

PROGRESSION AFTER FIRST SETS OF DEALINGS!..

Van Gaal Manchester United - 28 65 £340k D.BURN B.ASSOMBALONGA G.MARKIET

Will Trafford Arsenal - 21 61 £210k P.HARDING P.MCINNES C.AZZOPARDI

Kyle Brown Milan - 28 65 £320k J.SEVERN G.MAHOTO M.TUMULTY

Ryan Gallagher Internazionale - 89 70 £890k R.JONES L.ALMOND J.STEVENS

Ryan Grosvenor Chelsea - 22 62 £240k C.GOLDSON C.WATKINS R.MONTGOMERIE

Finn Turnbull Atlético Madrid - 29 65 £300k D.KRLJANOVIC L.ROONEY S.ARCON

White Hawk Roma - 90 70 £900k U.GERMANO M.BJORGVINSSON E.SULKJA

billy gray Valencia - 26 64 £290k K.STALLARD T.CHENCINSKI R.DONNELLY

Ghora (Forum) Real Madrid - 26 64 £300k M.STOREY D.MINAYA T.KENNEDY

paul smut Bayern München - 36 69 £360k C.ARMSTRONG C.EASTON P.GERRARD

Paul Watts Barcelona - 21 61 £220k A.COTONI C.PRESTON J.OWEN

Michele Cossutta Juventus - 21 61 £210k C.GEDDES T.TOCLOMITI S.ROBERTS

Mikki Sistermans Paris Saint-Germain - 38 70 £410k T.ATIENO L.CRONIN G.FALZARANO

Van Klinkert Delarosa Borussia Dortmund - 27 65 £290k M.DURNAN D.COLLINS R.STANULEVICIUS

RACKY Lyon - 45 70 £450k K.VAINO F.OLTEANU D.BANACZEK

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) Manchester City - 22 62 £230k F.MANCINI A.WINN K.FRASER-ALLEN

THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE SET UP IS BARCA.. THEY HAVENT HOGGED ANY DEALS CRYSTAL CLEARLY :P ..

THINK THE ABOVE IS PROOF PLAYERS ARE RANDOMLY MOVEING ACROSS 2 SIDES..

END OF DAY IF CLUBS ARE BIDDING ON A MILLION PLAYERS THEN THE CHANCES OF THEM WINNING A FEW BIDS IS SURELY PRITTY HIGH :) ..

LIKEING HOW ITS ALL GOING SO FAR :) ..

Yes i understand mate. But 0 out of 60 odd when a lot of them was me and just one other club seems flawed. Not to worry though.

Roma manager checking in

Roma 0 - 8 Chelsea

Well' date=' not a bad start..[/center']

I would guess no one this season will do that to me again this season;)

END OF DAY IF CLUBS ARE BIDDING ON A MILLION PLAYERS THEN THE CHANCES OF THEM WINNING A FEW BIDS IS SURELY PRITTY HIGH :) ..

LIKEING HOW ITS ALL GOING SO FAR :) ..[/b]

Me liking it too and I did bid on more than 90 players on first night

lol at inter and roma!!!..

top stuff :P ..

89 and 90 players :D ..

indeed

so much originality and work in this setup hope you are rewarded:)

Yes i understand mate. But 0 out of 60 odd when a lot of them was me and just one other club seems flawed. Not to worry though.

nothing is floored with the system of them selecting random.. by them not choosing to go 2 your club prooves random is working :) ..

its all down 2 luck where they end up and that is why i wanted 2 include the c.v method..

every1 has a fair chance of getting players this way..

u may come good in time with winning a few players yourself buddy :) ..

like i said ages ago will..

the good thin about this set up is u can put a million bids in for players and win none.. that 2 me speaks as random as it comes..

no 1 can simply hog the market because nobody knos the destination any player will end up at :) ..

like i said club overview shows 2 me its working and players are going random perfect..

the whole cv bidding i tested ages ago and it works 110% :) ..

well done racky, seems that the hard work was worth it, just hope all the managers have the same committment.

24 players in at bayern, i wanted an all english team to play in germany but ended up with a british one as others were bidding on some of my targets so i withdrew the offers and signed others, to avoid the waiting.

no risers, dont see the point yet, just mainly players who can play in more than one position.

we got a lucky 1-0 win at lyon to start with.

racky- i cant find the last post that says what the ratings cap will be for each rise, or whether it will be every one or two seasons?

have they been decided yet?

well done racky' date=' seems that the hard work was worth it, just hope all the managers have the same committment.

24 players in at bayern, i wanted an all english team to play in germany but ended up with a british one as others were bidding on some of my targets so i withdrew the offers and signed others, to avoid the waiting.

no risers, dont see the point yet, just mainly players who can play in more than one position.

we got a lucky 1-0 win at lyon to start with.

racky- i cant find the last post that says what the ratings cap will be for each rise, or whether it will be every one or two seasons?

have they been decided yet?[/quote']

in the end we went with every season matey..

people spoke of changeing it to a jump of 5 but i really dont want 2 do that..

every season will be a 2 rating increase..

70-72-74-76-78-80-82-84-86-88-all out..

so its a good 10 plus seasons even with increase every new season before the gameworld hits all out..

key will be watchin how u t.b :) ..

looking at the following as a posible points procedure for the manager of the season award..

1 game has been played so need 1 quick time :) ..

as a form of loyalty scheme im thinking the scoreing needs 2 b simple but shows that time spent is worth it in the long run..

im contemplating from league games offering u the points u managed 2 take from ur turn.. so simply 3 for a win.. 1 for a draw.. 0 for a loss.. starting divisions isnt a problem then for season 1 and rewards a good side doing the business on all fronts in the lower division..

for a cup trophy win im thinking a bonus of 25 points.. 10 for a runner up..

for a european trophy win im thinking a bonus of 50 points.. 30 for a runner up..

obviously whoever managers to colect the most manager of the season awards is the most succesful manager the set up has seen :) .. will keep all scoring season by season 2 total up overall rankins as further seasons progress for all other managers..

very simplistic i know..

but simplistic scoreing usually means it gets done every week very comfortably :) ..

how does the above sound.. will get points sorted 2mo from turn 1 if people dont mind it :) ..

looking at the following as a posible points procedure for the manager of the season award..

1 game has been played so need 1 quick time :) ..

as a form of loyalty scheme im thinking the scoreing needs 2 b simple but shows that time spent is worth it in the long run..

im contemplating from league games offering u the points u managed 2 take from ur turn.. so simply 3 for a win.. 1 for a draw.. 0 for a loss.. starting divisions isnt a problem then for season 1 and rewards a good side doing the business on all fronts in the lower division..

for a cup trophy win im thinking a bonus of 25 points.. 10 for a runner up..

for a european trophy win im thinking a bonus of 50 points.. 30 for a runner up..

obviously whoever managers to colect the most manager of the season awards is the most succesful manager the set up has seen :) ..

very simplistic i know..

but simplistic scoreing usually means it gets done every week very comfortably :) ..

how does the above sound.. will get points sorted 2mo from turn 1 if people dont mind it :) ..

i think cup winner shouldnt get more than 15 points(luck is a big factor in cup games imo) and the runners up about 8 to 10 points.

also 50 points is too much for a european winner i feel. maybe 25 and 15 for the winner and finalist respectively. :)

just my opinion....:)

i think cup winner shouldnt get more than 15 points(luck is a big factor in cup games imo) and the runners up about 8 to 10 points.

also 50 points is too much for a european winner i feel. maybe 25 and 15 for the winner and finalist respectively. :)

just my opinion....:)

1 game has been played so need 1 quick time ..

for a cup trophy win im thinking a bonus of 15 points.. 10 for a runner up..

for a european trophy win im thinking a bonus of 25 points.. 15 for a runner up..

obviously whoever managers to colect the most manager of the season awards is the most succesful manager the set up has seen .. will keep all scoring season by season 2 total up overall rankins as further seasons progress for all other managers..

very simplistic i know..

but simplistic scoreing usually means it gets done every week very comfortably ..

how does the above sound.. will get points sorted 2mo from turn 1 if people dont mind it ..

HAPPY 2 GO WITH YOUR POINTS MATEY :) ..

id personally sooner have it much tighter..

the system itself will do wot its ment 2 do..

basically the collection of all manager totals will mean 1 good season and a league win doesnt mean u will be the overall best manager the set up has seen sort of speak.. a consistant manager over the time may be better :) ..

in the end we went with every season matey..

people spoke of changeing it to a jump of 5 but i really dont want 2 do that..

every season will be a 2 rating increase..

70-72-74-76-78-80-82-84-86-88-all out..

so its a good 10 plus seasons even with increase every new season before the gameworld hits all out..

key will be watchin how u t.b :) ..

Sounds good to me, the longer the better I say, even if we go 88-89-90-all out, but guess we can see closer to the time.

Also agree with Ghora with the points for cup performances.

i found my original post with the managers points suggestions.

i am happy with whatever you decide, i just think if you do weekly scores, it will mean a lot more work.

8 teams, 2 divisions.

10 points - winners

8- 2nd

6-3rd

5-4th

4-5th

3-6th

2-7th

1-8th, this is set for both divisions for the first 4 seasons, after that div 1 will be an extra 5 points more than those above, which will stay the same for div 2, the reason is that after 4 seasons the best managers should have had time to be in or stay in div 1.

cup

8 points -winner

4 points runner up

2 points for both losing semi finalists.

i cant remember the last ratings cap but i suggest that the final points table is set for the end of the second season after the last ratings cap ( 2 seasons of no cap).