Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

I like the idea and regarding the C/V rule' date=' it is who ever bids last gets the player and isn't random so if there is a lot of interest in players the deal will take days to go through as people would just keep withdrawing and then putting their bids back in to try and be the last bidder. Also is there a limit on the rating of players you can buy?[/quote']

Actually it is random, not the last one, it has happened to me before as i bidded last and the player usually goes to the team where he think will get gametime, a bit random

and the limit is 70 for right now :)

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

Actually it is random' date=' not the last one, it has happened to me before as i bidded last and the player usually goes to the team where he think will get gametime, a bit random

and the limit is 70 for right now :)[/quote']

I always thought it was random, it is every time I have done it:confused:

I always thought it was random' date=' it is every time I have done it:confused:[/quote']

In a way it is,

more reseach needs to be done, probably two people join a random setup and bid for a few players for c/v?:confused::)

I like the idea and regarding the C/V rule' date=' it is who ever bids last gets the player and isn't random so if there is a lot of interest in players the deal will take days to go through as people would just keep withdrawing and then putting their bids back in to try and be the last bidder. Also is there a limit on the rating of players you can buy?[/quote']

heres how i think it might run rating wise :) ..

i thought 5 at first.. 70-75-80-85-90-all out.. got 6 season in that formula..

also considered.. 70-75-77-79-81-83-85-87-89-all out for 10th season..

will put it 2 vote though season by season more than likely..

as far as im aware bids are totally random.. player seems to chose from what ive seen in gameworlds with oxlade.. i can work it out though no probs to find out 110% :) ..

heres how i think it might run rating wise :) ..

as far as im aware bids are totally random.. player seems to chose from what ive seen in gameworlds with oxlade.. i can work it out though no probs to find out 110% :) ..

like the first idea :) imo

Yeah it needs to be tested and proven

Love the idea. But one major problem with it. The big teams like Barca, Madrids etc can all bid 53k for a 70 rated player. Yet teams like Sevilla, PSG etc can only bid 50-51k. Meaning it wouldn't be fair at all as all the decent talents would be snapped up sharpish by the big clubs.

Any ideas to solve this?

Love the idea. But one major problem with it. The big teams like Barca' date=' Madrids etc can all bid 53k for a 70 rated player. Yet teams like Sevilla, PSG etc can only bid 50-51k. Meaning it wouldn't be fair at all as all the decent talents would be snapped up sharpish by the big clubs.

Any ideas to solve this?[/quote']

Read the rules mate:)

Read the rules mate:)

I have, you can only bid CV for a player. But Barc has CV of 53k for a 70, whereas PSG rates them at 51k :confused:

It's late so i may have missed something, just wanted to clear this bit up for me.

Edit:- Does this mean that you can, in effect, only bid 10k for a 70 (and lower player)? If so maybe just add this in for numptys like me who read it too late :P

I have' date=' you can only bid CV for a player. But Barc has CV of 53k for a 70, whereas PSG rates them at 51k :confused:

It's late so i may have missed something, just wanted to clear this bit up for me.[/quote']

c/v is current value mate, meaning they can only buy the player by how much he costs so Oxlade costs 10K thus you can ONLY BID for him with 10k no more and ALL THE OFFERS HAVE TO BE DISCLOSED:)

Haha just spotted that in my edit :P

Cheers mate, well with that being that it seems fair enough. Only problem would be getting enough people who could stick around, with that being so is there perhaps too many teams?

That's just my two pence worth anyway :P

But a very good idea :)

Cheers mate' date=' well with that being that it seems fair enough. Only problem would be getting enough people who could stick around, with that being so is there perhaps too many teams?

But a very good idea :)[/quote']

Will only be needing 16 committed managers mate :)

Fair enough number

Cheers mate' date=' well with that being that it seems fair enough. Only problem would be getting enough people who could stick around, with that being so is there perhaps too many teams?

But a very good idea :)[/quote']

its just a different rule twist mate..

the added rating cap increases are to keep shelf life aswell as add to the name of the gameworld itself.. it will be a pure progression set up..

Definition: The Principle of Progression implies that there is an optimal level of overload that should be achieved, and an optimal time frame for this overload to occur. Overload should not be increased too slowly or improvement is unlikely.

the c.v rule is fair.. and its there to bridge all financial gaps between sides.. take oxlade for e.g.. he always tends to pick sides in new gameworlds.. im currently going 2 do some testing between a few friends clubs and joint c.v bids in rotation..

16 should be maintainable.. its still a few month off.. :) ..

just got 2 make sure people involved can follow the rules of bidding c.v..

GET IN THERE!...

ok my findings :) ..

i had to use 2 clubs to work this out 4 me..

club 1 went in for 5 players first with the other club then bidding second.. club 2 then went in for 5 players first with club 1 going in second..

club 1 liverpool.. these went in for first bids by liverpool..

a.coughlin-liverpool

w.evans-west ham

m.richardson-liverpool

a.wint-liverpool

e.richards-liverpool

club 2 westham.. these went in for first bids by west ham..

l.powell-liverpool

m.storey-west ham

m.i.faizal-west ham

p.johnson-liverpool

m.edwards-liverpool

by the side of the players names are the actual clubs they chose to move to meaning c.v bids.. the player WILL actually select his own destination :) ..

west ham are the actual better of the 2 sides by rating and actual number of players to squad value :) ..

so i can use the c.v rule to full effect B) ..

very happy..

bit of update.. barca sign there 21 players.. madrid awaiting them 2 go through :) ..

going to sign all clubs 21 first then will re go through teams selling out the stars :) ..

when all is good to go ill be re launching this..

main reason of this post was to explain wot i would be on with and then 2 c if there was any interest..

like i said ill relaunch it to see if similar names still show interest and then ill go from there :) ..

the c.v transfer bidding rule will mean i need faces in i can trust.. :) ..

i would like to be in, if you will have me and i dont care which team.

may i suggest something, limit number of transfers.

1st season- 9 in and 5 out

2nd - 8 in and 4 out

3rd -6 in and 4 out

4th and thereafter- 4 in and 4 out.

a real test of long term signings.

it will prolong the game and do away with what i feel is the most unrealistic part of the game, which is where you can change your whole squad every time the transfer ban ends.

perhaps have transfer window for the first half of the season as well.

the more tactics have a say over higher average ratings will hopefully lead to a more interesting league.