Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

i would like to be in' date=' if you will have me and i dont care which team.

may i suggest something, limit number of transfers.

1st season- 9 in and 5 out

2nd - 8 in and 4 out

3rd -6 in and 4 out

4th and thereafter- 4 in and 4 out.

a real test of long term signings.

it will prolong the game and do away with what i feel is the most unrealistic part of the game, which is where you can change your whole squad every time the transfer ban ends.

perhaps have transfer window for the first half of the season as well.

the more tactics have a say over higher average ratings will hopefully lead to a more interesting league.[/quote']

the transfer part no way would people abide to mate imo..

i have squad caps.. nationality caps etc and theyve been broke and are fair easier to follow than the certain ammount of players in and out rule.. :) ..

i would gladly add transfer windows if required but the whole point in the set up and season increase of rating cap is to follow the name.. principle of progression.. idea is to increase side season by season :) ..

i will be going with.. 70-75-77-79-81-83-85-87-89-all out so following that procedure they will be atleast 10 seasons till all out comes in 2 play :) .. good bit of shelf life imo.. :) ..

will gladly listen to other ideas :) ..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

i have squad caps.. nationality caps etc and theyve been broke and are fair easier to follow than the certain ammount of players in and out rule.. ..

thats a shame.

should the season be longer? play each other more times or one division?

i ask because for the first few seasons , i presume everyone will sell their squad and replace with the maximum rated players allowed. there will be no keeping any potential risers as by the time they rise, the limit will go past their new rating.

if i am right in thinking that the squad will change as soon as it can, the problem will be that transfer bans will come in during a season in progress, would it be better if transfer bans ended when the season ended?

i have squad caps.. nationality caps etc and theyve been broke and are fair easier to follow than the certain ammount of players in and out rule.. ..

thats a shame.

should the season be longer? play each other more times or one division?

i ask because for the first few seasons ' date=' i presume everyone will sell their squad and replace with the maximum rated players allowed. there will be no keeping any potential risers as by the time they rise, the limit will go past their new rating.

if i am right in thinking that the squad will change as soon as it can, the problem will be that transfer bans will come in during a season in progress, would it be better if transfer bans ended when the season ended?[/quote']

the league is created mate at 14 games.. currently working thro squads now.. shorter seasons imo tend 2 keep the customs fresher.. 1ce teams start to drift majorly if there were more games people would jump ship imo..

if i got good enough lads involved i could do the rating changes every 2 seasons.. meaning you get abit of play out of the rating changes for a season atleast.. could also get involved transfers windows 2 slow all that process down aswell and include abit more shelf life 2 the set up :) ..

2 season transfer change just on its own though i feel would work.. season 2 get the lads in n settle then a season 2 play them.. after rating change season 2 get new lads in then season 2 play them.. and so on..

racky don't change it mate :)

Keep it like this it looks very good, transfers windows should be added if everyone in the world agrees with it

hi racky,

you cant count me in ,whatever game you end up with.

i will go for anything that slows down transfers and the raising of capping levels, which would leave room for risers.

i would even be happy to play the first season with the team we are given considering it will be an even contest.

seems a pity for you to do all these changes and then every sells them straight away.

when do you expect to ready to start? i want to quit a championship league that i dont like but i am not going to do so before the end of its season and it would help me to know whether this league would be an extra one or just a swap with that one.

hi racky' date='

you cant count me in ,whatever game you end up with.

i will go for anything that slows down transfers and the raising of capping levels, which would leave room for risers.

i would even be happy to play the first season with the team we are given considering it will be an even contest.

seems a pity for you to do all these changes and then every sells them straight away.

when do you expect to ready to start? i want to quit a championship league that i dont like but i am not going to do so before the end of its season and it would help me to know whether this league would be an extra one or just a swap with that one.[/quote']

i think that would be a quality idea mate playin the first season with assembled sides :) .. like it.. clubs would have 21 players 2 gks.. 7 defs.. 8 mids.. 4 fwds all of exact same rating so yea if the manager selection was good enough we could run with that idea deffo imo.. and then let the 70 rating transfer cap come in to play season 2..

also looking at doing the rating increases every 2 seasons.. u raised a very good point with transfer bans mate :) .. a 2 season rating increase would mean a season 4 all 2 assemble sides ready then for the second season where all would be playing fully transformend..

not sure a transfer window would be needed if it was to be a 2 season rating increase.. we would then b looking at around 3 month with each rating cap as a season would be around 6 week long..

rating increase will stay at 70-75-77-79-81-83-85-87-89-all out..

how does that sound mate.. anything else missing in your opinion?..

racky don't change it mate :)

Keep it like this it looks very good' date=' transfers windows should be added if everyone in the world agrees with it[/quote']

there would be an issue mate with transfer bans if increase is seasonly as stated..

its only around 6 week for 1 season to end kev so i dont see a problem in the rating increase takeing 2 seasons before being upped..

2 season would be enough time to clear everything up squad wise and giving a season where all sides then have to play with teams theyve assembled..

there shouldnt be a problem with 2 seasons for an increase in cap provided gaffers involved understand the logic of the gameworld and arent the impatient sort :) ..

update on clubs..

barcelona and real madrid have there 21 signed.. manchester united have just gone in for theres :) ..

13 more clubs to bring 21 players in 2..

then just a matter of selling out..

alot of players at clubs out on loan so could be loking at starting this begining of season 3 :eek: ..

unless i can contact sm to raise a ticket and have them all returned to original clubs immediately after explaining the gameworld???.. :) .. would this be possible?..

had to send the following as a bug ticket so not sure if it will be read.. couldnt find the correct section 4 it and first ticket ive ever sent so was unsure if i was doing it correctly..

Hello :) .

There was no place for this so im hopeing it is still read and sorted.. I would greatly appreciate it :) .

My name is Daniel Ratcliffe and i have created a new progression gameworld where i plan 2 sell all squads original players and replace them with 21 60ish rated players.

My problem is i would like my gameworld ready to launch by season 2. I am going to be unable to do this due to clubs haveing loan players out at present. I was wondering if you would be able to return ALL loan players for ALL clubs in THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. ID-67148. I can then go through teams and sell all high rated players off and have this game world ready for season 2 instead of season 3 which will be the case if i have to wait for return loan players for sides to return before i can sell them.

Hope you can help me out with my problem as already stated it would be greatly appreciated :) .

Thank you!.

hopefully it will get sorted and we'll b able to go for your sake on season 2.. if not it will be start of season 3 lads as all teams must be cleaned up before i open this.. :) ..

had to send the following as a bug ticket so not sure if it will be read.. couldnt find the correct section 4 it and first ticket ive ever sent so was unsure if i was doing it correctly..

hopefully it will get sorted and we'll b able to go for your sake on season 2.. if not it will be start of season 3 lads as all teams must be cleaned up before i open this.. :) ..

Prepare to be dissapointed bud. SM very rarely communicate over ANY tickets anymore - probably because they need 2 weeks to do the Israeli ratings:rolleyes:

If you are succesful with this ticket I will change my user badge from Man Utd to a pic of Gary Glitter;)

Sorry bud.

sounds like it is coming together nicely.

my only preference would be to see the earlier cap increases possibly be 68-70-72-75 but if that drags it out too long for others then it doesnt matter.

seeing as the league needs long term managers, i think a seperate points table for managers should be used.

first 4 seasons- winners of both divisions 10 pts

r/up 8 pts

3rd 6pts

down to 1 pt for last place.

season 5 -10( or whenever the capping stops). division 1 placings get an extra 5 pts to the previous scheme.

after 4 seasons everyone should be where they deserve to be so more points to the higher division.

managers that last 10 or more seasons should be near the top and will show the most consistent managers.

when advertising for managers, i would suggest you are looking for those who can last more than a year.

Prepare to be dissapointed bud. SM very rarely communicate over ANY tickets anymore - probably because they need 2 weeks to do the Israeli ratings:rolleyes:

If you are succesful with this ticket I will change my user badge from Man Utd to a pic of Gary Glitter;)

Sorry bud.

season 3 it is then mate.. as planned :) ..

its just a process ive done 2 make things alittle easier.. if not ill wait..

in no rush wot soever.. this will launch wen its 110% ready..

sounds like it is coming together nicely.

my only preference would be to see the earlier cap increases possibly be 68-70-72-75 but if that drags it out too long for others then it doesnt matter.

seeing as the league needs long term managers' date=' i think a seperate points table for managers should be used.

first 4 seasons- winners of both divisions 10 pts

r/up 8 pts

3rd 6pts

down to 1 pt for last place.

season 5 -10( or whenever the capping stops). division 1 placings get an extra 5 pts to the previous scheme.

after 4 seasons everyone should be where they deserve to be so more points to the higher division.

managers that last 10 or more seasons should be near the top and will show the most consistent managers.

when advertising for managers, i would suggest you are looking for those who can last more than a year.[/quote']

yea mate the start off on 70 and jump to 75 is purely down to the fact i wont get the managers in here who would happily run with lower increases around them ratings i feel..

burnt a few bridges so i felt from 60ish - 70 - 75 is pritty capable for most.. as is the rest of the increases then..

the manager points scheme we could gladly adopt.. even if there was the odd dropers it would be something to push the majority to continue and want to achieve.. it is a progression set up so rewards of points 2 management would also show progression.. could happily include that :) ..

i could easily pick 16 guys plus to take sides in here who i kno this set up would suit awsome.. i rekon 0 of them would join though haha :P .. but i will go 1ce open for the 1s who seem to understand the concept and who i feel would be about the most..

like i said the ticket gets answered i should have this ready to go by season 2 if not unfortunately it will be 3.. ill be holding it off untill squads are sorted by myself just 2 take pressure off watching others try put them inline.. sure u understand yourself it makes more sense me doing it and then launching it 110% the finished article :) ..

any 1 else has any added ideas feel 3 to add them :) ..

i want patient guys who will b active 2 sides as it is about progression who i wont have 2 spend time replaceing.. the game is about the long run with sides and increasing parts should keep interest.. but yea i really dont want to have 2 be looking for management constantly so i just hope i get good lads wanting involved :) ..

I'm interested :) LadiesloveKevinn told me about this :P

nice 1 matey :) ..

right lads there is a new sm option in custom gameworlds where teams may only use cash for players.. both internally and externally..

obviously with the c.v buying rule im thinking it would make sense to use the cash only rule for this gameworld..

what do you lot reckon?..

teams so far who have signed there 21 players..

barcelona.. real madrid.. manchester united.. manchester city have gone in for theres..

set up list of interest so far..

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

stevenmufc

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

nicholasbig

any more interested parties feel 3 to apply.. as stated unless ticket is addresed it will be ready in 3 month so plenty of time 2 find space for it on your club lists :) ..

3 month it is lads.. they didnt reverse loans..

time 2 drum sum serious interest up by then and try make sure the clubs go 2 serious game players :) ..

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. This is because a bug report should only be created if a feature on the site does not work or is not displayed correctly. However, it is worth noting that we will shortly be introducing several new features and rules to Custom Game Worlds and one of them will include a draft style feature. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager Support Team

Cash only should be interesting mate :)

there's a new drafting style thing? :D that should be interesting;)

couple of other custom gameworld options are yet to be finalised so they cant be used yet in customs mate unfortunately..

would have made life a hell of alot easier here :):P:D ..

manchester city are now complete :) ..

3 month it is lads.. they didnt reverse loans..

time 2 drum sum serious interest up by then and try make sure the clubs go 2 serious game players :) ..

Surely we could all sell these players ASAP

Would have to be a bit of a t!t not to understand lol

Surely we could all sell these players ASAP

Would have to be a bit of a t!t not to understand lol

i can have it all sorted for start of season 2.. 21 players in.. first team players out..

the issue is managers who have return loan players.. i wouldnt want them playing them and they would all need to be solid immediately.. i honestly see rule breaks here mate unfortunately..

curently got assitance in speeding things up :) .. i could maybe open the gameworld 3-5 games in 2 season 2 and issued teams must be kepted for the remainder of that season.. season 3 would then be 70 rating increase?..

ill see how i get on with it at present watts man :) ..

i can have it all sorted for start of season 2.. 21 players in.. first team players out..

the issue is managers who have return loan players.. i wouldnt want them playing them and they would all need to be solid immediately.. i honestly see rule breaks here mate unfortunately..

curently got assitance in speeding things up :) .. i could maybe open the gameworld 3-5 games in 2 season 2 and issued teams must be kepted for the remainder of that season.. season 3 would then be 70 rating increase?..

ill see how i get on with it at present watts man :) ..

Whatever u feel best dude

I'm a good rule follower lol :o