The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Principle of progression.. 1 week till open!..

Re: The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up.. Match report: Risers: Mohammed LARTEY 72 (+5) > 77 Thomas KURZ 74 (+4) > 78 Kallum HIGGINBOTHAM 72 (+6) > 78 James S

Re: The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up.. WE DID IT!!!! After last season's cup final heartache, Inter have put their demons to bed by beating KRC Genk in the SMFA Champions

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

heres what needs clearing.. loan wise :) ..

arsenal-10

atletico madrid-17

chelsea-11

valencia-4

juventus-10

lyon-3

roma-8

borussia dortmund-5

manchester city-13

barcelona-22

manchester united-8

real madrid-15

internazionale-11

paris st germain-3

milan-11

bayern munich-13

as you can see its going to be majorly tough to clear up loaned out players for season 2..

i dont feel ill struggle 2 sell first team players in first season.. i have over the ammount of clubs in mates who play sm so if i have to send them in 2 clear first team squads up i will..

the issue is the loans and i rekon people would field illegal players deffo as the ammounts at some clubs is close to ammount of under 65 rated players..

ill just have to see how long it takes in 2 season 2 before there all clear and weigh up wether or not it makes sense to open the gameworld before start of season 3..

i would deffo sooner open it though fully finished and just 21 man squads all under 65 rated..

i could open it start of season 2.. have it a dead season.. people just clearing out loans.. fielding wotever.. and then start of season 3 you can only use the 21 players squad which were issued.. season 4 then 70 rated cap.. season 5 70 rated cap.. season 6 75 rated cap.. season 7 75 rated cap etc etc.. i just see this as pointless though and i may aswell clean the clubs up myself then lauch to all fully finalised 110% and ready for first season with 21 man inherited squad cap :) ..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

heres what needs clearing.. loan wise :) ..

arsenal-10

atletico madrid-17

chelsea-11

valencia-4

juventus-10

lyon-3

roma-8

borussia dortmund-5

manchester city-13

barcelona-22

manchester united-8

real madrid-15

internazionale-11

paris st germain-3

milan-11

bayern munich-13

as you can see its going to be majorly tough to clear up loaned out players for season 2..

i dont feel ill struggle 2 sell first team players in first season.. i have over the ammount of clubs in mates who play sm so if i have to send them in 2 clear first team squads up i will..

the issue is the loans and i rekon people would field illegal players deffo as the ammounts at some clubs is close to ammount of under 65 rated players..

ill just have to see how long it takes in 2 season 2 before there all clear and weigh up wether or not it makes sense to open the gameworld before start of season 3..

i would deffo sooner open it though fully finished and just 21 man squads all under 65 rated..

i could open it start of season 2.. have it a dead season.. people just clearing out loans.. fielding wotever.. and then start of season 3 you can only use the 21 players squad which were issued.. season 4 then 70 rated cap.. season 5 70 rated cap.. season 6 75 rated cap.. season 7 75 rated cap etc etc.. i just see this as pointless though and i may aswell clean the clubs up myself then lauch to all fully finalised 110% and ready for first season with 21 man inherited squad cap :) ..

If you need any help i'm here mate :)

If you need any help i'm here mate :)

cheers mate but im sure loans dont return until turn 1.. meaning there would be around a week for in barcas case to clear 22 players.. even if all managers were in there sides set up would be relying on 22 external bids comeing in sharpish.. its not a gc so i dont see that happening..

i so needed loan players returning after i sent ticket for start of season 2 for you lot but it hasnt happend.. ill just have to see how it fairs out unfortunately :) ..

hopefully b worth it though :) ..

i was going to make this a cash only set up but for sake of deals between clubs i wont.. every1 agree thats right idea?..

c.v rule will stand though for deals with external.. no bidding over there chairman value..

cheers mate but im sure loans dont return until turn 1.. meaning there would be around a week for in barcas case to clear 22 players.. even if all managers were in there sides set up would be relying on 22 external bids comeing in sharpish.. its not a gc so i dont see that happening..

i so needed loan players returning after i sent ticket for start of season 2 for you lot but it hasnt happend.. ill just have to see how it fairs out unfortunately :) ..

hopefully b worth it though :) ..

i was going to make this a cash only set up but for sake of deals between clubs i wont.. every1 agree thats right idea?..

c.v rule will stand though for deals with external.. no bidding over there chairman value..

Agree with everything, the bidding have to be disclosed so we know no one will be cheating :)

current interested list :) ..

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

stevenmufc

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

nicholasbig

nutz4football

cox

lads had the following brought to me..

*transfer window until turn 10..

*cash only set up..

how do people feel about them ideas please?..

my opinion is.. window seems pointles as theres only 14 games a season :) ..

cash only set up would then ruin internal deals between squads lata as set up gets to a point where clubs start 2 deal between each other as well as external :) ..

any1 agree with my answers?..

my opinion, for what its worth, is that the transfer window should stay because thats the way it is in reality and also i presume it means we wont be allowed to start bidding early (turn 13/14?) for the new season.

the cash only makes it a little more difficult for us and if you want to p/e you can just agree on the fees and buy in seperate deals.

seeing as we start with a lot of money, will the game be set to poor economy? i ask because if it is, it might punish those that werent so careful during the rating caps seasons. when it goes to free for all, you might just wish you hadnt wasted a few million over the past seasons.

anything that makes the game as difficult as possible is what i would like.

cup & shield as well, to test the squads a little more.

current interested list :) ..

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

stevenmufc

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

nicholasbig

nutz4football

cox

lads had the following brought to me..

*transfer window until turn 10..

*cash only set up..

how do people feel about them ideas please?..

my opinion is.. window seems pointles as theres only 14 games a season :) ..

cash only set up would then ruin internal deals between squads lata as set up gets to a point where clubs start 2 deal between each other as well as external :) ..

any1 agree with my answers?..

u forgot lol

my opinion' date=' for what its worth, is that the transfer window should stay because thats the way it is in reality and also i presume it means we wont be allowed to start bidding early (turn 13/14?) for the new season.

the cash only makes it a little more difficult for us and if you want to p/e you can just agree on the fees and buy in seperate deals.

seeing as we start with a lot of money, will the game be set to poor economy? i ask because if it is, it might punish those that werent so careful during the rating caps seasons. when it goes to free for all, you might just wish you hadnt wasted a few million over the past seasons.

anything that makes the game as difficult as possible is what i would like.

cup & shield as well, to test the squads a little more.[/quote']

i love poor economy on set ups so yea i would deffo go with this :) ..

cash only i also can agree to.. like you say plenty of ways to work internal deals still if they are to happen :) .. smfa would be off to assist this :) ..

set up has league.. cup.. smfa.. :) ..

u also mention squad cap.. there wont b a squad cap simply because i feel with all bids being c.v.. the same and player chosing his destination every1 is in the same position.. and to be fair it is a progression set up.. if some 1 does there homework better than another manager they should be entitled to them as there assisting there club in putting the overtime hours in sort of speak.. u agree thats fair mate?.. :) ..

as for transfer window.. u would be able to sign players from turn 1 - 10.. 11-14 you wouldnt be able to.. i would be also willing to include this due to the fact rating increases will be every 2 seasons.. so if a manager uses his head he could comfortably get around not messing up with t.bing players at the worng time.. :) ..

if others agree i could look to implement these now to the set up so i dont 4get..

p.s why u block me so i couldnt reply to u message wise?..

i love poor economy on set ups so yea i would deffo go with this :) ..

cash only i also can agree to.. like you say plenty of ways to work internal deals still if they are to happen :) .. smfa would be off to assist this :) ..

set up has league.. cup.. smfa.. :) ..

u also mention squad cap.. there wont b a squad cap simply because i feel with all bids being c.v.. the same and player chosing his destination every1 is in the same position.. and to be fair it is a progression set up.. if some 1 does there homework better than another manager they should be entitled to them as there assisting there club in putting the overtime hours in sort of speak.. u agree thats fair mate?.. :) ..

as for transfer window.. u would be able to sign players from turn 1 - 10.. 11-14 you wouldnt be able to.. i would be also willing to include this due to the fact rating increases will be every 2 seasons.. so if a manager uses his head he could comfortably get around not messing up with t.bing players at the worng time.. :) ..

if others agree i could look to implement these now to the set up so i dont 4get..

p.s why u block me so i couldnt reply to u message wise?..

ive had a read through these again and yea im deffo willing to go with these..

only problem is if i am to use these should i have concearns on or off???..

ive had a read through these again and yea im deffo willing to go with these..

only problem is if i am to use these should i have concearns on or off???..

oki doke will answer this 1 myself then..

people keep putting forward challenge additions so would be stupid not to have concearns on :P ..

depending on how my new N.O.F.A gameworld goes with the rule procedure in there and the 3 turn sqaud completion deadline i may just open this for start of season 2..

club selection process will be simple.. the people i kno best will be directed to the clubs with the most return loan players to list and sell immediately 1ce first bid is recieved :) ..

first season u will then ONLY be able to play the 21 under 65 players you were issued.. 70 rated cap will then come in 2 it for the start of the second active season..

just an option though as i really dont think i could be bothered with rule breakers for the sake of waiting the extra season so may go for total fresh sides and launch for start of season 3..

undecided yet :) ..

Will the loans have to be sold when they come back?

Say someone doesnt?:eek:

season 3 it is then :P..

all will be sold.. ill sort it myself as i kno that will b broke constant as people cant handle not having to field superior players if they have them 2 the original 21 man start off squad..

really like the idea some1 brought saying that first season should be the start off 21 man squad only.. second season 70 rating cap will come in 2 play :) ..

:)

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

stevenmufc

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

nutz4football

cox

klhepworth

finn turnbull

ladies n gents we have a dropper.. nicholasbig will not be joining this set up!..