Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

update..

2 teams left 2 bring players in 2..

slightly slowed process down as it will be an opening on start of season 3..

had 2 many issues with a recent gameworld i opened so all teams will be stripped fully..

any more faces feel 3 to show interest..

looking for commited.. active managers.. who understand the no paying over c.v concept fully!..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

update..

2 teams left 2 bring players in 2..

slightly slowed process down as it will be an opening on start of season 3..

had 2 many issues with a recent gameworld i opened so all teams will be stripped fully..

any more faces feel 3 to show interest..

looking for commited.. active managers.. who understand the no paying over c.v concept fully!..

Great work for keeping us informed racky :) really appreciate this,

Might ask a few more committed managers to join this setup, hopefully everyone manages to follow the C/V rule!

I'm loving the sound of this GW! Sounds really origional...

All my in game names are the same, Finn Turnbull, but as yet I don't know which one I'll use. :)

When is this due to start? I know it says a few months but I think you said that a while ago or am I being stupid? :D

I'm loving the sound of this GW! Sounds really origional...

All my in game names are the same' date=' Finn Turnbull, but as yet I don't know which one I'll use. :)

When is this due to start? I know it says a few months but I think you said that a while ago or am I being stupid? :D[/quote']

it will honestly be around 3 month finn.. 2 14 game seasons :) .. which isnt a bad thing imo as it gives good people time 2 try find space hopefully..

i really do need quality management in here.. ive just had 2 bits of bother in another gameworld and i really dont want it in here for the sake of releaseing it faster so i wont be chooseing 2 :) ..

ill just keep putting the odd update post etc.. but yea will be start of season 3 and would gladly have you on list mate.. in kno your active etc from the wcs were in :) ..

p.s mate theres a space in wc 10000 vs wc 11111.. i kno your united boss in wc 10000.. arfon is the captain for that wc in the comp mate.. if you would like to rep wc 10000 feel 3 2 get at him and ask if you can take the club corinthians mate.. as far as i know he in process of filling it :) ..

it will honestly be around 3 month finn.. 2 14 game seasons :) .. which isnt a bad thing imo as it gives good people time 2 try find space hopefully..

i really do need quality management in here.. ive just had 2 bits of bother in another gameworld and i really dont want it in here for the sake of releaseing it faster so i wont be chooseing 2 :) ..

ill just keep putting the odd update post etc.. but yea will be start of season 3 and would gladly have you on list mate.. in kno your active etc from the wcs were in :) ..

p.s mate theres a space in wc 10000 vs wc 11111.. i kno your united boss in wc 10000.. arfon is the captain for that wc in the comp mate.. if you would like to rep wc 10000 feel 3 2 get at him and ask if you can take the club corinthians mate.. as far as i know he in process of filling it :) ..

OK, no problem. I might forget so if it isn't too much to ask could you VM me some time before you open it? :) thanks

Thanks for letting me know about that! I'll have a look at the club, but I'm also in WC 11111 so maybe I have to get rid of that team other wise I rep both WC. :D

OK' date=' no problem. I might forget so if it isn't too much to ask could you VM me some time before you open it? :) thanks

Thanks for letting me know about that! I'll have a look at the club, but I'm also in WC 11111 so maybe I have to get rid of that team other wise I rep both WC. :D[/quote']

its now filled mate by ahmad rivai..

i will be doing a kind of relauch 1ce set up is complete and i will be going round asking the shortlist if they still have interest mate dont worry :) ..

nice 1 matey :) ..

its now filled mate by ahmad rivai..

i will be doing a kind of relauch 1ce set up is complete and i will be going round asking the shortlist if they still have interest mate dont worry :) ..

nice 1 matey :) ..

OK, I look forward to it and I'll be sure to make some room for a club. :)

racky - check your pm in the euro brierley.

after what the a@#$hole (nutz4football) has done to the team in your custom league, i think you should make this league open only to those whose history stands up to a long term job.

quitters are no good but someone who deliberately destroys a team is of no use to any league.

racky - check your pm in the euro brierley.

after what the a@#$hole (nutz4football) has done to the team in your custom league' date=' i think you should make this league open only to those whose history stands up to a long term job.

quitters are no good but someone who deliberately destroys a team is of no use to any league.[/quote']

new updated list..

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

yea matey i totally know that :) ..

ive had loads go through customs now so i know alot of who ill have and wont have in here..

list is getting shorter though not longer haha :P ..

still will give it a kick when closer to time..

p.s lyon 4 players of full completion B) ..

new updated list..

ladies love keivn

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

yea matey i totally know that :) ..

ive had loads go through customs now so i know alot of who ill have and wont have in here..

list is getting shorter though not longer haha :P ..

still will give it a kick when closer to time..

p.s lyon 4 players of full completion B) ..

you spelled my name wrong mate :P

you spelled my name wrong mate :P

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

sorry man :) ..

ladieslovekevin

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

update..

lyon with 1 more 2 move out then in full completion and will be first side in gameworld finito..

psg with 5 more 2 move also..

sent somebody else in 2 speed sales up as externals are slow at present :) ..

dont forget to put yourself down on the list, racky.

i noticed SM are going to have some new stuff going on, do you understand what they are and are you going to use any in this set up?

dont forget to put yourself down on the list' date=' racky.

i noticed SM are going to have some new stuff going on, do you understand what they are and are you going to use any in this set up?[/quote']

to be honest the new stuff wont matter for this set up..

currently testing the draft which i would have used for this set up and just gone through signing all the 21 positionals required then teams would have been ready for season 2.. this will be tested for a while though imo so god knos when that feature will land and be available to use.. ill only be a season behind that though which isnt a problem.. and theres nothing to say that wont be tested longer than it takes for this 2 be launched as tbs in draft will last 10 weeks or so..

would have chose to equal balance sides also but with bidding being c.v only i dont think it matters..

there is to be no capacity cap feature which i would have also liked for this gameworld.. money will be constant though imo as attendances will easily cover low wages of sides in early stages..

only problem will be any players who retire/rise but aslong as theres 21 of the ratings spoken about.. 2 gk.. 7 def.. 8 mid.. 4 fwd and all teams of same overall rating i dont see a problem :) ..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

don't see me on that list mate,:)

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

:)

nice 1 man for pointing out :) ..

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i am interested too mate. i think there is one position still or not?

do i have to pick my team?

i am interested too mate. i think there is one position still or not?

do i have to pick my team?

ill add you mate..

active season 1 you may not sign anybody.. and you must play with your inherited 63ish rated squad :P .. a season is only 14 games..

cap will then start to increase from active season 2 every 2 seasons :) ..

had a fair bit of problems with a couple of gameworlds recently so i will try be tight as to who is selected for here :) ..

updated interest..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal..

ill add you mate..

active season 1 you may not sign anybody.. and you must play with your inherited 63ish rated squad :P .. a season is only 14 games..

cap will then start to increase from active season 2 every 2 seasons :) ..

had a fair bit of problems with a couple of gameworlds recently so i will try be tight as to who is selected for here :) ..

updated interest..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal..

so in first season i can only sign 63 rated players and below?

so in first season i can only sign 63 rated players and below?

no mate you inherit a squad of the following..

2 gks.. 7 def.. 8 mids.. 4 fwds..

all players were worked out pritty much perfectly so sides have pritty much the same rated players for the same positions..

all squads are to be around 63 rated..

im currently in the process now of selling all key players.. every side in the set up has signed there 21 start off side :) ..

season 1 you MUST play with this side.. season 2 we are then able to make signings to the cap..

YOU MAY ONLY BID CHAIRMAN C.V THOUGH AND BIDS MUST BE DISCLOSED.. THE PLAYER WILL THEN CHOSE THERE DESTINATION.. NO BIDDING EVEN OF A POUND IS ALLOWED OVER C.V..

there is no capacity cap being introduced in 2 the sm custom feature therefore this is the only way to keep it fair for all sides as barcas etc will make a fortune.. c.v cap will be down 2 where the player choses :) ..

anything else mate?.. :) ..

I'm in Rackysio.Love your custom setups.

nice 1 matey added.. B) ..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal

mutd

no mate you inherit a squad of the following..

2 gks.. 7 def.. 8 mids.. 4 fwds..

all players were worked out pritty much perfectly so sides have pritty much the same rated players for the same positions..

all squads are to be around 63 rated..

im currently in the process now of selling all key players.. every side in the set up has signed there 21 start off side :) ..

season 1 you MUST play with this side.. season 2 we are then able to make signings to the cap..

YOU MAY ONLY BID CHAIRMAN C.V THOUGH AND BIDS MUST BE DISCLOSED.. THE PLAYER WILL THEN CHOSE THERE DESTINATION.. NO BIDDING EVEN OF A POUND IS ALLOWED OVER C.V..

there is no capacity cap being introduced in 2 the sm custom feature therefore this is the only way to keep it fair for all sides as barcas etc will make a fortune.. c.v cap will be down 2 where the player choses :) ..

anything else mate?.. :) ..

thank you very much mate, i have read your first post before and with this one, i think i got everything. i think i will agree with MUTD, your GW are awesome. i am new in the Ultimate SM Champ. and i like it very much too :)