The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

racky

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Dortmund beat AS Roma 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

7th place with 12 points.

Also lost the cup final against unmanaged Arsenal.

I think if racky is not coming back, I'll leave this gameworld at the end of season.

Currently we have 5 manager only in here. With no rules change. :o

7th place with 12 points.

Also lost the cup final against unmanaged Arsenal.

I think if racky is not coming back' date=' I'll leave this gameworld at the end of season.

Currently we have 5 manager only in here. With no rules change. :o[/quote']

:( I hate to say it but I've gotta agree. Such a shame this GW won't see out its full course. Put a lot of hours in too!

:( I hate to say it but I've gotta agree. Such a shame this GW won't see out its full course. Put a lot of hours in too!

Me too, I think. It's a sign of our dedication to the word that we're still here even now - I've really got to like Atletico and the great competition you guys provide in here, but the world is kind of pointless with out an owner to change the rules. :(

And that's coming from some one who's on course (maybe!) to win the league for a third season in a row, so it's not success that's pushing me out! :o

Me too' date=' I think. It's a sign of our dedication to the word that we're still here even now - I've really got to like Atletico and the great competition you guys provide in here, but the world is kind of pointless with out an owner to change the rules. :(

And that's coming from some one who's on course (maybe!) to win the league for a third season in a row, so it's not success that's pushing me out! :o[/quote']

Dont panic. Racky will fix or someone else will buy it and get us back on track with maybe a jump to 85 if it gets delayed much.

Well done on the league title again by the way tremendous achievement.:)

Dont panic. Racky will fix or someone else will buy it and get us back on track with maybe a jump to 85 if it gets delayed much.

Well done on the league title again by the way tremendous achievement.:)

Well TBH I've had a cut down on a lot of my clubs (down to 6 now!) so I've left, but if any one does bring this setup back to life or what ever would some one mind dropping my a VM and I'd love to re-join. :)

Thanks very much, was yet another good season and I'm pleased to have ended on a high note, at least for now. :D

• 2 months later...