Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

Been thinking about this for a while' date=' if theres a spot I'll join in. One question, what's C.V? Chairman Value?[/quote']

yea matey :) ..

if hes priced at 5.080.000 that is the max anybody in the set up can bid.. transfers like this are to simply keep the difference between all clubs very even and fair.. all sides will generate plenty money for players.. will then be down 2 the player to decide..

ill b honest lads it is another good 20 turns away or so yet from launch :) ..

will message all list closer to time and see if interest is still there :) ..

updated list..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal

mutd

hazrboi

fez

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

yea matey :) ..

if hes priced at 5.080.000 that is the max anybody in the set up can bid.. transfers like this are to simply keep the difference between all clubs very even and fair.. all sides will generate plenty money for players.. will then be down 2 the player to decide..

ill b honest lads it is another good 20 turns away or so yet from launch :) ..

will message all list closer to time and see if interest is still there :) ..

updated list..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal

mutd

hazrboi

fez

So when we're placing the bids it MUST be C.V and not a penny less or...? Sorry I have read through the setup rules etc just this which Im not really clear of.

So when we're placing the bids it MUST be C.V and not a penny less or...? Sorry I have read through the setup rules etc just this which Im not really clear of.

yes mate..

so every bid on that player by all teams will be exactly the same..

the c.v for the player in question..

if somebody is valued at 3.040.000 that is exactly wot everybody will bid for him.. not a penny more.. the player will then chose his destination 1ce all bids are accepted :) ..

yes mate..

so every bid on that player by all teams will be exactly the same..

the c.v for the player in question..

if somebody is valued at 3.040.000 that is exactly wot everybody will bid for him.. not a penny more.. the player will then chose his destination 1ce all bids are accepted :) ..

You cant bid more than the C.V anyway can you? But cheers mate got it now.

You cant bid more than the C.V anyway can you? But cheers mate got it now.

yes..

when you search a player he has a valuation yes?.. u will pay no more than his valuation.. no team will.. so all clubs will offer the same disclosed bids..

if a player is worth 2.456.000 that is all anybody can bid..

yes..

when you search a player he has a valuation yes?.. u will pay no more than his valuation.. no team will.. so all clubs will offer the same disclosed bids..

if a player is worth 2.456.000 that is all anybody can bid..

Ah right i get it. When you said chairman value I thought that you meant your chairman value not the current players chairman value. Get what you mean now cheers

Ah right i get it. When you said chairman value I thought that you meant your chairman value not the current players chairman value. Get what you mean now cheers

good stuff mate :) ..

Liking how more interest is coming up on this one :)

Already got 19' date=' but only 16 committed managers will get a chance ;)[/quote']

so long as I'm 1 of them 16...:D

I have a club slot ready and waiting.

still in process of clearin up sides.. although lyon are complete! B) ..

lads if you are in my gameworlds and have behaved or still continuing to behave youll be in here :) ..

p.s..

Lyon £224.3M 21 61 £210k D.URE C.HEARN A.KITCHEN :D ..

If you've got space in here give me a shout Racky ;)

can't remember if I put my name down earlier :o

to be honest mate you didnt but this league id have thought would be up your street.. your dynamite wi all aspects of the market mate :) ..

ill get you down :) ..

updated list..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal

mutd

hazrboi

fez

gary mack

to be honest mate you didnt but this league id have thought would be up your street.. your dynamite wi all aspects of the market mate :) ..

ill get you down :) ..

cheers buddy ;) sounds like it could be epic due to teams having the same rating for the most part.

cheers buddy ;) sounds like it could be epic due to teams having the same rating for the most part.

hopeing it takes a while to get through matey :) ..

aslong as people keep up with the market it should be tough little gameworld..

all top squads e.g barca etc starting off at 61 is quality mate hahaha :) ..

racky, i know the first season we play with the squad given but are we allowed to buy more players of the same rating?

a cup run and a couple of injuries could lead to a few nmf players if only 21 allowed in the squad.

racky' date=' i know the first season we play with the squad given but are we allowed to buy more players of the same rating?

a cup run and a couple of injuries could lead to a few nmf players if only 21 allowed in the squad.[/quote']

no mate unfortunately :) ..

heres the reason :) ..

the lowest cap rating you can set on a custom is 70 meaning all teams would go for 70s immediately.. i dont want the 70 cap to come into play until the second active season :) ..

all teams would be in the same position of struggling with 21 players so i feel it fair..

sure you understand mate but i couldnt handle the head ake of people promising to not sign over 65 because believe me somebody would..

so yea mate id sooner just leave it all as it is for the first 14 game season..

believe me mate itll fly and be a real challenge to your managerial skills having to cope with such a small pool of players in your side..

4 teams now r pritty close to completetion..

12 more to go and its currently turn 9 season 1 :eek: .. did have 2 spend a fair few turns though waiting for all the 21 players 2 get into sides so i should be ok 2 still have this ready to roll for start of season 3 :) ..

thats fine, racky.

am i right in thinking this will start some time around the new year?

are we going to have a managers table that gives points for your final position each season and cup, which will end somewhere around the 2nd season after the ratings cap has been lifted, to give a winner of the overall league?

i dont mind doing it if it saves you time, if so, do you want me to write out a quick points system and take it from there.

thats fine' date=' racky.

am i right in thinking this will start some time around the new year?

are we going to have a managers table that gives points for your final position each season and cup, which will end somewhere around the 2nd season after the ratings cap has been lifted, to give a winner of the overall league?

i dont mind doing it if it saves you time, if so, do you want me to write out a quick points system and take it from there.[/quote']

i rekon another round about 9 week mate :) .. so yea pritty much round crimbo time :) ..

yea mate we spoke that wed work some sort of points score out for like continuous achieving managers in both league and cup season after season.. also rewards loyalty of staying in set up :) .. will no doubt be better 2 discuss that closer to time with the people who are involved but i deffo want to sort this.. cuts out the 1 season wonders thinking there brilliant then when really mr consistancy is twice the manager and the points there proove it B) ..

more than welcome 2 have a go at producing a point system :) .. i currently run with a basic but very effective 1 in my wc 10000 vs wc 11111 still that valentia produced.. if it looks good matey we'll use it in here and you would be more than welcome to look after the scoreing if you liked? :) ..

ok, lets start with this and then nearer the time we can adjust to what the majority want to go with.

8 teams, 2 divisions.

10 points - winners

8- 2nd

6-3rd

5-4th

4-5th

3-6th

2-7th

1-8th this is set for both divisions for the first 4 seasons, after that div 1 will be an extra 5 points more than those above, which will stay the same for div 2, the reason is that after 4 seasons the best managers should have had time to be in or stay in div 1.

cup

8 points -winner

4 points runner up

2 points for both losing semi finalists.

i cant remember the last ratings cap but i suggest that the final points table is set for the end of the second season after the last ratings cap ( 2 seasons of no cap).

i have just realised that i am presuming i accepted into this game, if i'm not then so be it, this can still be used if wanted.

ok' date=' lets start with this and then nearer the time we can adjust to what the majority want to go with.

8 teams, 2 divisions.

10 points - winners

8- 2nd

6-3rd

5-4th

4-5th

3-6th

2-7th

1-8th this is set for both divisions for the first 4 seasons, after that div 1 will be an extra 5 points more than those above, which will stay the same for div 2, the reason is that after 4 seasons the best managers should have had time to be in or stay in div 1.

cup

8 points -winner

4 points runner up

2 points for both losing semi finalists.

i cant remember the last ratings cap but i suggest that the final points table is set for the end of the second season after the last ratings cap ( 2 seasons of no cap).

i have just realised that i am presuming i accepted into this game, if i'm not then so be it, this can still be used if wanted.[/quote']

last rating cap is 89.. after 89 it goes all out rating wise :) ..

the above is comfortable enough to work out mate :) ..

which is your ingame name.. im sure ive had you before in my gameworlds?..

just had a quick scan through the pages in this thread

and couldn't find anything on if the players rise(although i could of overlooked it:D)

what i mean is i've seen players on here who's gone from a 60 odd over too the low to mid level 80's in one jump, if it hasn't been covered what will happen then, do you have to sell said player or are you allowed to keep him because he was signed within the proper restrictions?

also either way i'd be up for joining or being added to a backup list if all spaces are already full

racky, i am albacete in your european league and also rotherham in ec8000.

also in clarky's poor man and feeder league.

the albacete in game name will be the one i use in this , if accepted.

just had a quick scan through the pages in this thread

and couldn't find anything on if the players rise(although i could of overlooked it:D)

what i mean is i've seen players on here who's gone from a 60 odd over too the low to mid level 80's in one jump' date=' if it hasn't been covered what will happen then, do you have to sell said player or are you allowed to keep him because he was signed within the proper restrictions?

also either way i'd be up for joining or being added to a backup list if all spaces are already full

[/font']

im keeping eye on all squads mate at present.. asoon as im close i wil again scan thro sides 2 see if the positional blend is exactly how it was prior..

if needed i will sell the risers and grab in another suited of the old rating :) .. meaning a player or 2 may be on a t.b at a club if i have had to do this but it will be clear ready for wen you can deal active season 2 id imagine :) ..

if the gameworld goes live and a team hits a riser.. bonus mate :) .. at the end of the day no manager will know there 21 rated players prior before selecting there side so no 1 could just select a side expecting knoing there is a bonus or so in there :) ..

1ce you are in your club any riser is there 2 be kepted.. its part of the process in doing the homework.. and the managers doing the most homework should be rewarded for there time..

ill add you 2 list matey :) ..