Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

Not been on the forum for a couple of months but thought I'd check in here...

Seems it's still not ready :P not your fault I know.

having a serious issue at barca mate.. dalmau.. only valencia ever go in for him so mega strugglin 2 clear these been waiting weeks now..

other clubs are movein nice enough till they hit last players and they stall major.. 3 full 1s left to move and turn 6 or sumot were on wi 3 people now in clearing up..

still rekon will be on 4 end of season..

Re: THE PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!.. new gameworld set to launch in a few month.. info

racky ,

could you just release the players instead of waiting for a bid, if it means barca having less money at the start then that might even things out anyway.

just a thought, i am looking forward to this set up, even though i cant remember anything about it, already set aside a week in july 2013 for the start of it!

racky ' date='

could you just release the players instead of waiting for a bid, if it means barca having less money at the start then that might even things out anyway.

just a thought, i am looking forward to this set up, even though i cant remember anything about it, already set aside a week in july 2013 for the start of it![/quote']

i cant mate no.. dalmau is now barcas best player and worth about 100 million..

regardless season would only start at turn 1..

ill be relaunching it 1ce its finalised.. the first 40 plus players fly out bid wise.. it just takes a bleeding eternity 2 clear up the odd 1 or 2..

final 3 managers hav gone in 2 final 3 clubs 2 clear up..

had 2 leave 3 clubs with a final player in each.. it has taken around 5 plus turns 2 try move out these individual players 2 no avail.. if needs b i will be leavin teams with 1 player in each then explaining the problem via bug ticket and asking for it fixing..

i rekon this will be ready for turn 1 of new season though unless n e major snag is hit! :) ..

final 3 managers hav gone in 2 final 3 clubs 2 clear up..

had 2 leave 3 clubs with a final player in each.. it has taken around 5 plus turns 2 try move out these individual players 2 no avail.. if needs b i will be leavin teams with 1 player in each then explaining the problem via bug ticket and asking for it fixing..

i rekon this will be ready for turn 1 of new season though unless n e major snag is hit! :) ..

how many days/weeks till new season?

how many days/weeks till new season?

turn 9 heading this week matey..

14 turns in total..

29 accepted bids this morn at arsenal.. will be around 30ish 2 with manchester united and internazionale..

initial bids fly..

it just completely slows on 1 player eg.. scapuzzi.. dalmau.. only the original clubs r goin in for these players.. problem is original clubs r within set up.. if needs be i will open up with certain teams having to write 1 player of sort of speak and sell that player immediately 1ce an acceptable external club offer comes in :) ..

Could I join this?

sure matey just keep an eye out on post with regards to wen its starting and ill b going through names seeing if interest is still same..

remaining clubs have around 7 players 2 move with about 4/5 turns 2 go..

left with 1 player each at 3 clubs and its turn 14 2nite!..

this WILL be open for turn 1!!!..

B)

will go checking the interest again over the weekend! :) ..

Re: Principle of progression.. 1 week till open!..

1 week or year, am i reading things correctly??

i would still like to be in.

at least with the ratings restrictions, SM cant screw up this one like it did with WEBS.

1 week or year' date=' am i reading things correctly??

i would still like to be in.

at least with the ratings restrictions, SM cant screw up this one like it did with WEBS.[/quote']

ur bottom of list matey 4 comment

:)

blame sm not me..

there external deal proces is 150%..

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!..

p.s webs was always going 2 b a problem.. guy jus didnt ask 4 advice before makeing.. his problem not sms.. dont know why there kikin off there.. 12 month ive been makin customs and the same always has happend wots ballsed up there..

jus a lak of quality in custom brains imo..

blame the creater for not havin the noggin not sm thats why webs failed 110%..

i just so wish hed hav cem 4 advice as about 5 solid heads in there prior hcould have saved that league b4 greedy people.. sides and silly creation tried 2 make bullsheet rules and procedures..

problems where in black n white..

i dont do problems..

hence the 6 month wait procedure 4 here!!!!!!!!!!...

racky' date=' how are the clubs going to be alloted to each manager?

also we can buy <=70 players for the first season, but are you allowed to buy players that could rise from that? :)[/quote']

yea matey u may sign risers constantly through the process..

the fact all sides must bid c.v for players pritty much makes it only a name.. i dont mind how teams get distributed out though personally..

can look 2 random if it seems fairest?..

right if anybody still has interest in this set up i will be stirring interest again later this evening..

so far as deffinates i have..

me..

finnturbull..

smut..

jediknight..

watts..

julie rourke..

ryan grosvenor..

mutd..

cox..

mrhammer..

broodrooster..

will be messaging original list plus others..

only 16 spaces..

all managers will be installed for turn 1 of new approching season.. around 1 week away :) ..

dont 4get the rule twist..

because some sides squad value is double that of others and the stature of clubs alone over powers others i will be enforcing a no bidding over c.v rule for all sides.. that meaning the player will then chose the preferd club of his choice!.. all members will have to be rule abiders or they wont be allowed to join for this rule .. clubs will sell off and sign constantly so money should always be flowing to try get fresh faces.. at c.v!!!..

also end of season prize from shop for manager of season award..

old interest list to go through..

ladieslovekevin

racky

celtic dude

watts

eugeniuc

adam efc

celtic 67

will

napolifan 101

nufc23

will-gee

smut

ryans tornado

cox

finn

arsene wenger arsenal

mutd

hazrboi

fez

gary mack

any newbies fancy crak at getting involved let me know..

mrhammer

so far as deffinates i have..

me..

finnturbull..

smut..

jediknight..

watts..

julie rourke..

ryan grosvenor..

mutd..

cox..

mrhammer..

broodrooster..

ghora..

4 more spaces :) ..

Thought I was already down Racky. If not yes please :)

Thought I was already down Racky. If not yes please :)

u were will check lower..

had 2 re go thro people who were interested though pal as it were 6 plus month ago now haha :P ..

ur in pal..

me..

finnturbull..

smut..

jediknight..

watts..

julie rourke..

ryan grosvenor..

mutd..

cox..

mrhammer..

broodrooster..