Sign in to follow this  
racky

The Principle Of Progression!.. The Ultimate Riser Set Up..

Re: Principle of progression.. 1 week till open!..

me..

finnturbull..

smut..

jediknight..

watts..

julie rourke..

ryan grosvenor..

mutd..

cox..

mrhammer..

broodrooster..

ghora..

will..

kyle14..

2 spaces :) ..

every1 clear on the idea and c.v ruleing?..

right lads happy with the names on the list..

participate in a set up somewhere on sm with every1 of you at present so that is good stuff..

i will get round 2 messagin you personaly with a quick rule brief just so your spot on..

set up is a week off from installing u in.. i will hav u into your clubs ready for turn 1 of the new season :) ..

yet to decide on how your club will be selected.. it will be 1 of the following methods..

1.. random..

2.. personal selection..

3.. stating a time and a day.. any time after the set selected period u may place your choice of club on this post and u will simply get them on a first come first served basis.. (pritty much like the openin of a current existing sm gameworld) .. ill just take whoever is left :) ..

nice 1 all :) ..

right lads happy with the names on the list..

participate in a set up somewhere on sm with every1 of you at present so that is good stuff..

i will get round 2 messagin you personaly with a quick rule brief just so your spot on..

set up is a week off from installing u in.. i will hav u into your clubs ready for turn 1 of the new season :) ..

yet to decide on how your club will be selected.. it will be 1 of the following methods..

1.. random..

2.. personal selection..

3.. stating a time and a day.. any time after the set selected period u may place your choice of club on this post and u will simply get them on a first come first served basis.. (pritty much like the openin of a current existing sm gameworld) .. ill just take whoever is left :) ..

nice 1 all :) ..

2.Im simply bored by random because in all setups are going for random to pick clubs....something new is better.

2.Im simply bored by random because in all setups are going for random to pick clubs....something new is better.

u not agree 3 is probs best idea matey?..

how could we make personal choice fair and ill gladly go with it?..

:)

u not agree 3 is probs best idea matey?..

how could we make personal choice fair and ill gladly go with it?..

:)

we'll put the guys to give you/me a top 5 club they want...and after we contact a trusty forumer who isnt in the setup like Ben,Dom...and we put them to select the club.

3. is the worst ideea..as I live in Australia(or rarely on the moon)

we'll put the guys to give you/me a top 5 club they want...and after we contact a trusty forumer who isnt in the setup like Ben' date='Dom...and we put them to select the club.

3. is the worst ideea..as I live in Australia(or rarely on the moon)[/quote']

fine by me is that matey if others r happy 2 go with it..

the bidding c.v rule for players and players deciding destination kinda settles the set up so that the teams are actually just about names..

i dont mind people getting sides they support/prefer etc..

if others are fine with that method then when i contact people ill ask for the team names in order of preferance..

If we're picking clubs then I would be first to ask for Arsenal' date=' I think they are in the setup? If not then Barca/Madrid would be much welcome :)[/quote']

Never heard about you?Who are you?:confused::confused:

Chelsea would be my club of choice' date=' but I couldn't care less what team I get, after all, they dont have any original players. But dont give me Man Utd, please :P[/quote']

If everybody go for my ideea just dont put United on your list.

these are the clubs..

valencia

atletico madrid

arsenal

chelsea

juventus

roma

lyon

borussia dortmund

barcelona

real madrid

manchester city

manchester united

milan

internazionale

paris st germain

bayern munich

every side should eventually b 61 rated overall and between 210k-220K with 21 players :D ..

ur division is determined on gameworld history and where ur selected side finished up last season wen being driven by computer :) ..

will get round 2 dropping u all a message a little later on so work your team out in preferance order for all 16..

ill get lists 2 gether and if your all happy with them going to a trusted sm member 2 sort im cool with that..

like i said ill just take wots left over :) ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by slbquista

racky, how are the clubs going to be alloted to each manager?

also we can buy <=70 players for the first season, but are you allowed to buy players that could rise from that?

yea matey u may sign risers constantly through the process..

racky, wasn't the first season going to be with the squad we have been given, no transfers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by slbquista

racky' date=' how are the clubs going to be alloted to each manager?

also we can buy <=70 players for the first season, but are you allowed to buy players that could rise from that?

yea matey u may sign risers constantly through the process..

racky, wasn't the first season going to be with the squad we have been given, no transfers?[/quote']

yes mate but i hit abit of a snag :) ..

sides aquired risers in this process which i am currently having 2 work and re gig around.. pritty much close 2 being sorted.. 1 left 2 move from juve.. 1 left 2 move from valencia.. both clubs hav replacement bids accepted on similar quality players before they had there rises..

if a manager is 2 pick up a side with potential risers in there i dont want the hassle that can come with it and people saying they started at an unfair point for first season :) ..

its going 2 take min 10 lots of rating increases 2 get 2 the set up eventually opening out.. lookin at a year plus there in reality terms before set up finally hits last capacity cap lift :eek: ..

i think for the fairness of the set up it is better givin opportunity for people to sign 70 rateds from the off then if people are 2 aquire the odd donkey riser it wont harm n e where near as bad as if other teams werent able 2 stregthen sides :) ..

To get back to the teams, I really don't mind which team I get as the smallest stadiums are over 40k things are fair enough (which is pretty much the only reason why you'd want a specific club imo).

Though if we have to choose I'd probably prefer Bayern as I like that club for some reason :D

PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION!..

RULE BRIEF..

A SETUP FEATURING THE TOP 5 FOOTBALLING EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND THERE TOP SIDES.. THE JOB IN HAND IS TO TAKE THEM FROM A 60 RATED SIDE TO THE VERY TOP.. 16 TEAMS.. 2 X 8.. 2 DIVISIONS.. RATINGS CAP CONSTANTLY INCREASED.. COMMITED MANAGERS ONLY!.

first season cap 70 then every 2 seasons after cap will increase by 2..

increase example.. 70-72-74-76-78-80-82-84-86-88-all out!..

the added twist!!!..

because some sides squad value is double that of others and the stature of clubs alone over powers others i will be enforcing a no bidding over c.v rule for all sides.. that meaning the player will then chose the preferd club of his choice!.. all members will have to be rule abiders or they wont be allowed to join for this rule .. clubs will sell off and sign constantly so money should always be flowing to try get fresh faces.. at c.v!!!..

PLEASE COULD YOU LIST THESE CLUBS IN PREFERANCE ORDER AND PM ME VIA FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE OPTION!..

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INGAME ID ALSO..

valencia

atletico madrid

arsenal

chelsea

juventus

roma

lyon

borussia dortmund

barcelona

real madrid

manchester city

manchester united

milan

internazionale

paris st germain

bayern munich

PLEASE REMEMBER.. NO BIDDING OVER C.V PRICE PLEASE!..

Sent you a PM :)

Just to ask' date=' 1. there's no cap on the amount of players in your squad and 2. if you get to buy players that rise above the cap then you're a lucky chap?[/quote']

1.. spot on mate.. be a greedy as u like with players :) ..

2.. spot on mate.. idea is progression n risers bring that :) ..