Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

xdave ratings are alright except de gea 101% no rise. defn not in EPL top 5 keepers currently.

Heitinga has been poor... so a drop is not surprising. 89 is more accurate than 90.

Walcott 50-50, to 91.

Ramires 70-30, to 92.

The rest of the recent discussions are pretty much a no-brainer.

Hi.

Whos the best value CB to buy before the upcoming changes? Im looking for a certain riser from 89 to 90/91.

Ive had a look through the first page and lescott is the only one that stands out.

Any help gratefully recieved. :)

Hi.

Whos the best value CB to buy before the upcoming changes? Im looking for a certain riser from 89 to 90/91.

Ive had a look through the first page and lescott is the only one that stands out.

Any help gratefully recieved. :)

Gary Cahill may not rise this time out but is a must-buy given the chance.

I agree mate but 88-89 I'd rate Cahill the best of them along with Micah Richards who is a CB on SM for now at least.

Kaboul > Cahill all day long. Kaboul a starter at a much better club, getting appearances for France now with Blanc in charge and has generally been a beast all season so far.

Kaboul > Cahill all day long. Kaboul a starter at a much better club' date=' getting appearances for France now with Blanc in charge and has generally been a beast all season so far.[/quote']

To be fair I did forget about Kaboul great athlete finding good form this season, totally agree with you that he's been great but Cahill has my preference I'm afraid. :)

Definitely +1 to 89

Don't want to bombard you with questions but you appear to be a spurs fan! How high do ya think Kaboul can go in the next couple of years? Is 90 by the end of the season likely?

Don't want to bombard you with questions but you appear to be a spurs fan! How high do ya think Kaboul can go in the next couple of years? Is 90 by the end of the season likely?

I would say his rating by the end of the season will depend on how Tottenham do. If they can get back into the champions league he has a chance at hitting 90. If not I dont see it coming. Personally I dont think Tottenham will be able to keep playing at a high level for the entire year. I feel that players who have played well so far may die down as the season progresses(Adebayor, Van der Vaart, defoe, bale). They are definitely a talented squad and will be able to get points from big clubs but I dont see them keeping focused and may lose points in matches against bottom of the table clubs.

I would say his rating by the end of the season will depend on how Tottenham do. If they can get back into the champions league he has a chance at hitting 90. If not I dont see it coming. Personally I dont think Tottenham will be able to keep playing at a high level for the entire year. I feel that players who have played well so far may die down as the season progresses(Adebayor' date=' Van der Vaart, defoe, bale). They are definitely a talented squad and will be able to get points from big clubs but I dont see them keeping focused and may lose points in matches against bottom of the table clubs.[/quote']

Arsenal fan in putting down Tottenham shocker. 5 points clear with a game in hand...

Kaboul has been a beast for us so far this season. I had faith in his potential when we signed him all those years ago and he is starting to turn into the player we all hoped he would turn into. IMO Kaboul can be at 91 at his peak, and could definitely be 90 at the end of the season. He dealt with Agbonlahor's pace easily and then beat Kevin Davies in the air almost every time last weekend. Tomorrow's game should show how far he has come.

He has been linked (with quotes from the other side) to PSG and Juventus but don't think we will ever sell him.

So do we think Lampard and Terry are safe at their respective ratings? I wouldnt be surprised with -1 for either and am considering trading them in for younger models.. opinions?

IMO they will both stay in the next review.

I dom't know if others agree with me but Song needs to get a +1. He is important as Van Persie is in Arsenal team. He creates, he defends and also he attacks. Just a magnificent player. One of the best midfielders in EPL if not the best. He's the new Fabregas.

Also can someone help me out please. What rating will Charlie Adam (88) get in the next review?

I dom't know if others agree with me but Song needs to get a +1.

I absolutely agree. I think Van Persie's goals have distracted people from noticing Song's performances, but he has been fantastic this year, both defensively and in attack.

So do we think Lampard and Terry are safe at their respective ratings? I wouldnt be surprised with -1 for either and am considering trading them in for younger models.. opinions?

Lampard is the second highest scorer, and Terry hasn't done a lot wrong except for his awful display against Arsenal. So they should both stay with their current respective ratings.

Lampard is the second highest scorer' date=' and Terry hasn't done a lot wrong except for his awful display against Arsenal. So they should both stay with their current respective ratings.[/quote']

Thanks for the opinion, think I'll try and trade them in by the end of the EPL season if I can get the next big thing. But no rush by all accounts then. :)

Do you think i should buy Walcott or no. Will he remains a 90 or he will get a increase till the end of the season?

Thanks for the help as i dom't have so much money to spend.

Do you think i should buy Walcott or no. Will he remains a 90 or he will get a increase till the end of the season?

Thanks for the help as i dom't have so much money to spend.

He should get 91 by the end of the season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

sturridge or balotelli?

Sturridge is the safer bet. He seems to be getting alot of playing time and Chelsea and is scoring. Villa Boas seems to be playing him in big matches. Balotelli has more competition and could snap at any moment.