Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

sturridge or balotelli?

Both have similar form. Balotelli perhaps has slightly more potential but Sturridge' date=' being lower rated, will get you a bigger return on your investment.

Do you think i should buy Walcott or no. Will he remains a 90 or he will get a increase till the end of the season?

Thanks for the help as i dom't have so much money to spend.

On this form, he should rise by the end of the season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Sturridge is the safer bet. He seems to be getting alot of playing time and Chelsea and is scoring. Villa Boas seems to be playing him in big matches. Balotelli has more competition and could snap at any moment.

Red card against Liverpool, don't forget.

I have a question, do you thing koscielny and van persie will rise this time?

I find koscielny pretty good at the momment but arsenal being 4 and considering their bad start i'm not sure he will get a rise, even if i think he worth it.

For van persie i'm not sure he will rise, Gomez who was on par in term of form didn't get +1 so i'm afraid it would be the same for him.

Red card against Liverpool' date=' don't forget.[/quote']

Yes, don't buy anyone who's ever got a red card. Vidic is a prime example. Yes, he's a decent defender but don't forget, he got sent off against Otelul in the Champions League so don't touch him with a barge pole.

Some of you lot posting advice and predictions really need to watch some football. Balotelli's been one of the most prolific strikers in the Premier League this season.

Yes' date=' don't buy anyone who's ever got a red card. Vidic is a prime example. Yes, he's a decent defender but don't forget, he got sent off against Otelul in the Champions League so don't touch him with a barge pole.

Some of you lot posting advice and predictions really need to watch some football. Balotelli's been one of the most prolific strikers in the Premier League this season.[/quote']

I agree that balotelli has been in form for the last few weeks but in the long run i feel that sturridge is the more likely choice to rise higher. Balotelli has competition in dzeko and aguerro who are both young. Mancinni also has a tendency to play defensive in big matches and leave aguerro alone up front. Sturridge is a young player in an aging chelsea side. Unless they bring in more strikers the spot is between torres and sturridge and villas boas doesnt seem to favor torres.

If I have a choice, I'll pick Sturridge over Balotelli. Both are talented and at top clubs, but Sturridge is more likely to succeed at both club and national level. Their max potential are largely similar even if Balotelli does look "the bigger thing".

Rvp will go to 94 almost certainly. I feel Koscielny should get a 90, very quick and alert, good marking and blocking. 89 seems a little low, but some forumers disagree.

Is there any chance that Torres will keep his 94? If no he will only drop by 1 or more? Thanks for the help

Nah I dont think he can keep his 94 but no shot of dropping of 92 either. SM usually dont drop by more than one when you are higher rated unless u play for Inter ;) (stankovic).

hey guys, which league will be reviewed first - england or spain? any ideas? i know the database change says england and then spain but germany was done before italy yet italy was listed first :/ it is only important to me cos a game world im in i can only buy players at weekends and ive got a bid in for one english league player and one spanish atm but can only sign one of them until next weekend (both are potential risers). so need to decide which one to cancel and it needs to be the one which will be reviewed last. thanks!!

hey guys' date=' which league will be reviewed first - england or spain? any ideas? i know the database change says england and then spain but germany was done before italy yet italy was listed first :/ it is only important to me cos a game world im in i can only buy players at weekends and ive got a bid in for one english league player and one spanish atm but can only sign one of them until next weekend (both are potential risers). so need to decide which one to cancel and it needs to be the one which will be reviewed last. thanks!![/quote']

Its always Spain before England.

Might as well trade or sell off Anelka now that he is going to be playing in the Chinese Super League.

To be fair if you in a highly completive set up your best off holding onto him rather trading him in for cash or something like a 86/87 no body I highly doubt Sm will do China for quite a while as it's one of the many forgotten leagues which hasn't been reviewed for ages so might be worth hanging onto for His 90+ rating and even if he does drop while he's in china it will be something like a -2/3 and as I said that could take a good while to come so I would recommend to anyone keeping him if there's nothing decent your able to trade with him if there is or there's a foolish manager in your set up trade him in as soon as possible!

I dom't know if others agree with me but Song needs to get a +1. He is important as Van Persie is in Arsenal team. He creates' date=' he defends and also he attacks. Just a magnificent player. One of the best midfielders in EPL if not the best. [b']He's the new Fabregas.

[/b]

Also can someone help me out please. What rating will Charlie Adam (88) get in the next review?

Can never replace that man! :mad:

To be fair if you in a highly completive set up your best off holding onto him rather trading him in for cash or something like a 86/87 no body I highly doubt Sm will do China for quite a while as it's one of the many forgotten leagues which hasn't been reviewed for ages so might be worth hanging onto for His 90+ rating and even if he does drop while he's in china it will be something like a -2/3 and as I said that could take a good while to come so I would recommend to anyone keeping him if there's nothing decent your able to trade with him if there is or there's a foolish manager in your set up trade him in as soon as possible!

Good points. If there is someone better available to buy then sell him or trade him while his rating is still attractive to managers who might not know a lot about his move. You're right though that you shouldnt sell him if you cant get anything better by selling or trading but he isnt going to move until Jan 2012 so do you reckon SM will change what they do and drop him to 90 or lower in advance and not keep him at 92 at Chelsea since they probably wont be playing him now?

Good points. If there is someone better available to buy then sell him or trade him while his rating is still attractive to managers who might not know a lot about his move. You're right though that you shouldnt sell him if you cant get anything better by selling or trading but he isnt going to move until Jan 2012 so do you reckon SM will change what they do and drop him to 90 or lower in advance and not keep him at 92 at Chelsea since they probably wont be playing him now?

I don't think they will I haven't seen it happen in the past I think he's on for 91/90 if they did drop him by more then it would be quite unfair in my opinion and I've never seen it happen in the past he might get 90 because of it and then when chinas reviewed your see the big drop like -3 either to 87 or If he's lucky 88. Chelsea have announced him and Alex will not be training with the first team which is fair enough nothing worse than having a team trying to shake it's critics having to train with two players who won't be bothered about the training sessions.

What about James Milner (90) will he have a rise or he will stay to 90 in the next review?

Should i buy him for 12 million + Dries Mertens (88)??

Thanks for the help

Buy him. He should rise and if he doesnt he is still a great player to have and its a good deal.

Buy him. He should rise and if he doesnt he is still a great player to have and its a good deal.

I accepted the offer but the chairman denied it. Made a counter offer now but thanks for your reply mate :)

my apologies if this has been mentioned earlier.

but in the opening post i see that Alex Song is down for "91 to 91/90".

am i the only in thinking thats just mad?

shouldnt it be more like "91 to 92/91"?