Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Good morning guys :D

You think Jordan Henderson will get a rise this time? what you think generally for him?

Caus i can buy him from a team witout coach(not external) and i have to pay 11 mil. in cash....

Also what about Demba BA? i can see he is for a rise now....he has anu chance to get a 90 ever?i see he is a great form...

Anyone think Shane Long will get any sort of rise?

Sorry if this has already been asked..

Long should be in for a +2/3 really given West Brom that quality up from. Should be 87/88 by end of the season if he keeps scoring.

Good morning guys :D

You think Jordan Henderson will get a rise this time? what you think generally for him?

Caus i can buy him from a team witout coach(not external) and i have to pay 11 mil. in cash....

Also what about Demba BA? i can see he is for a rise now....he has anu chance to get a 90 ever?i see he is a great form...

No rise this time for Henderson as great potential but is playing within himself at the moment. Do the deal.

Ba should get a +1 for a 89. At the end of the season he could hit 90, but we may have to wait until he moves to a bigger club which is inevitable.

what will Spurs's Sandro rating be for the next change?

I am selling him off. should I?

How many times are you going to post this question? Is there a prize for writing the same stuff over and over again?

Could someone inform me about Milner? Is there a chance he'll rise these ratings or maybe next ratings? And maybe even more important to me right now' date=' will he keep both his positions (CM/Wing)?[/quote']

His is a strange situation. He gets about two thirds of the minutes of the Man City regulars. He isn't exactly a shining star, but he does a steady job for the team. I think there is a 60/40 chance of a +1 only. He will keep his position, as a 'Wing' description would compartmentalise him too much. There might be a switch to 'Mid' though. That would be possible.

Michael Carrick 92 -> 91

What are your opinion on this player? Personally I think he will keep his rating... :confused:

He has slight chance to drop - He is not a regular starter at the start of the season .

Could someone inform me about Milner? Is there a chance he'll rise these ratings or maybe next ratings? And maybe even more important to me right now' date=' will he keep both his positions (CM/Wing)?[/quote']

In my opinion he shall be a MID , as he already plays DM CM and wing in City . He might get a +1 , 60/40 chance for me .

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

how many raise this player please?

Rafael da silva

Fabio da silva

Smalling

Ekotto

Luiz

Rafael won't rise, Fabio may +1/+2 depending on how much they include his minute at the end of last year, that said, he's not played much this season, but should +1. Smalling will +1/+2. Most likely +2. Is Ekotto 88 or 89? I can't remember but he'll +1 if he's 88, if he's 89 he has a small chance at a 90. Luiz will stay:-)

Thanks guys' date=' saw him play a few times and he made a decent impression on me. Like you say, not the big star but its not like he doesn't know what to do.[/quote']

I would pick him ahead of Barry if I were Mancini. I hate Barry, he has money grabber written all over him, and he has the speed of a shire horse.

However, I am not Mancini. Nor am I Capello.

Hi there. Quick question:

I need to buy an RB 88/89 that has chance to rise to 89/90. Not from Manchester City. I already done 3 deals with them this season.

I was thinking about Younès KABOUL from spurs. (88-»89)

Tell me if you agree and let me know others you think.

Thank you. Best regards. :)

Hi there. Quick question:

I need to buy an RB 88/89 that has chance to rise to 89/90. Not from Manchester City. I already done 3 deals with them this season.

I was thinking about Younès KABOUL from spurs. (88-»89)

Tell me if you agree and let me know others you think.

Thank you. Best regards. :)

I dont think Kaboul is good enough . I would suggest Chris Smalling , Luiz Danilo Mario Gaspar or Cesar Azpilcueta :) .

Only Gaspar doesn't - Villareal isn't doing well . But all of them are worth keeping for the future .

Thank you but i was asking players that are 88 or 89 and will rise in the Premiership :) Will KABOUL rise?

Thank you but i was asking players that are 88 or 89 and will rise in the Premiership :) Will KABOUL rise?

He stands a chance in my opinion :) . Sorry about that ' date=' I think I read the wrong topic :o .

Azpi wont rise.

I am not sure about that :) .

I bet updates are being carried out but just not loaded up yet. They will finish updates for England and Spain over the next few days and activate them on Christmas day as a 'surprise present' for us SM fans.

I bet updates are being carried out but just not loaded up yet. They will finish updates for England and Spain over the next few days and activate them on Christmas day as a 'surprise present' for us SM fans.

I bet people get sick of reading your post in god knows how many threads:D