Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Guest Blitzkrieg

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

pretty much all bottom sides are done now ' date=' sunderland included. all ratings should be done in time for christmas :D [b']c'mon jones to 90 [/b]:)

Oh the English :) Overrating the hell out of players since 1966. If Thiago Alcantara is 88, Jones should never ever go to 89 in the first place, which he will probably get to satisfy the customers.

Oh the English :) Overrating the hell out of players since 1966. If Thiago Alcantara is 88' date=' Jones should never ever go to 89 in the first place, which he will probably get to satisfy the customers.[/quote']

Correct, must admit I was surprised Thiago only went to 88

Oh the English :) Overrating the hell out of players since 1966. If Thiago Alcantara is 88' date=' Jones should never ever go to 89 in the first place, which he will probably get to satisfy the customers.[/quote']

Ahh tainting our whole nation because someone, probably a 14 year old kid on a internet game doesnt quite grasp the understanding on how the rating system works.

Oh the ( insert your nationality )....

:rolleyes:

Guessing your german... says it all.

Guest Blitzkrieg

Ahh tainting our whole nation because someone' date=' probably a 14 year old kid on a internet game doesnt quite grasp the understanding on how the rating system works.

Oh the ( insert your nationality )....

:rolleyes:

Guessing your german... says it all.[/quote']

Actually, not at all Adam. It's true I dislike the English game and mentality, put that's partially because of the way the English portray themselves. But that's an entire other discussion.

Trophy cabine of Thiago > trophy cabine of Jones. Thiago also play for a MUCH better team.

Actually' date=' not at all Adam. It's true I dislike the English game and mentality, put that's partially because of the way the English portray themselves. But that's an entire other discussion.

Trophy cabine of Thiago > trophy cabine of Jones. Thiago also play for a MUCH better team.[/quote']

I am 14 but in my opinion EPL is the most competitive league in the world . Jones has been amazing this season , playing quite an important part in MUFC in my opinion - Deserves a rise in my opinion :) .

Actually' date=' not at all Adam. It's true I dislike the English game and mentality, put that's partially because of the way the English portray themselves. But that's an entire other discussion.

Trophy cabine of Thiago > trophy cabine of Jones. Thiago also play for a MUCH better team.[/quote']

Actually its not a whole other point.

Thats what i was picking up on. Couldnt give a hoot about Jones and his rating. I know what he should be and thats a 88.

The fact that your using each players respective trophy cabinet as the reason for each of their ratings just ensures i understand that you to, like the bloke who said jones to 90, doesnt understand a fairly simple rating system.

Anyway moving onto other matters how do you guys see these players getting rated in the already underway Premier League changes?:

Alex Song

Aaron Ramsey

Carl Jenkinson

Theo Walcott

Juan Mata

Santos Ramires

Luis Suarez

Luis Nani

Tim Krul

Cheers.

Anyway moving onto other matters how do you guys see these players getting rated in the already underway Premier League changes?:

Alex Song +1 Or Stay

Aaron Ramsey +2

Carl Jenkinson +5 perhaps

Theo Walcott stay

Juan Mata +1

Santos Ramires +1

Luis Suarez stay or low chance of +1

Luis Nani +1

Tim Krul +1

Cheers.

My opinions.

Alex Song

Aaron Ramsey

Carl Jenkinson

Theo Walcott

Juan Mata

Santos Ramires

Luis Suarez

Luis Nani

Tim Krul

Cheers.

Song - Stay / +1

Ramsey - +1/+2 (Probably +2)

Jenkinson +3/+4

Walcott - Stay

Mata - +1

Ramires - Stay / +1

Suarez - Stay / +1

Nani - Stay

Krul - +2 .

Ello there Duffy!

Nice work this here! But one thing that stood out and that i really have to disagree with is the fact that you've only warranted Vellios a +3 ... With 10 games 3 goals with an Everton side that sits in 10th ... I'd go as far as to say that He's atleast as good as Macheda ( 83 ).

+3 to 80 just aint good enough ... :P just my two cents mate :P

Take a look at the minutes he has played: 238.

I don't think that a +6 would be correct' date=' +3 sounds pretty good to me.[/quote']

Sorry about these lads College has been so much more intense and time consuming than I expected plus my Laptops decided to blown up so there now there's no way I'll be able to finish them however I'm willing to take questions on any players except the ones I've already predicted.

And Elohim Vellios will not get a +6 he's a sub think he got his first start last weekend however he is a great long term buy and with Everton not having the biggest funds to bring in new players I'd expect him to be in for more minutes and further rises :)

Just put Macheda's rating up there as an example ' date=' never stated he should be an 83, I said he's as good as Macheda is ( Remember when Macheda was the super sub ) ?

10 appearances with 3 goals should warrant a 80+ rise atleast even with few minutes played ... 3 goals in PL aint that bad of someone U-20 mate :P

I'd put Guidetti and Vellios at the same rating ... ( 81 ) My opinion and we'll see who is correct mate ;)[/center']

If I remember correctly Macheda also had a loan move to Sampadoria in which he played 14 games I think that was a contributor to him either getting or retaining he's 83 along with this when Macheda burst on the scene there was alot of hype surrounding him because he played for Manchester United which is a massive factor when it came to Sm rising him. finally he's last increase was +3 which proved that he was risen in stages if not then he was added at 80 and got a rise later on. I do understand why you think Vellios should be higher than vie predicted although to compare him to Machedas hard considering Everton arnt in Europe Meaning Vellios doesnt get minutes in Europe Manchester United are And Macheda has been playing a part in games also no offense to Everton but there a much smaller club than United and Finally in recent times It seems Sm are much more convective with there rises(ignore German) he'll get a small rise in my opinion unless he starts and plays the majority of minutes in the next few games before the changes.

Vellios got a +5 to 82 :P I win :D

I just logged on to my swansea i picked up in the new gc to see neil taylor has only gone to 84 all the other starters are rated 85 or higher but taylor(probably there best player this season) is 84 strange , even stranger shay given has dropped do these reviewers actually watch any football :confused:.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Please help me..

Why Chris Herd on the SM is raise to 75' date=' while on the SW is raise to 80? :S[/quote']

As with yesterday it appears SM are having some teething problems with the new way of doing rating changes-they're all over at the moment, some showing, some not some changing but not chnaging right.

Give it till about 1-3PM and I think it'll be sorted.

Herd should be a +5 to 80 (he cant have gone +2 to 75 as he was 75 already anyway and he's done well enough IMO for an 80)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

As with yesterday it appears SM are having some teething problems with the new way of doing rating changes-they're all over at the moment' date=' some showing, some not some changing but not chnaging right.

Give it till about 1-3PM and I think it'll be sorted.

Herd should be a +5 to 80 (he cant have gone +2 to 75 as he was 75 already anyway and he's done well enough IMO for an 80)[/quote']

found some premier league ratings

looks like given has dropped to 88

ireland to 87

BANNAN 85

Riise 89

Schwarzer to 89

Crouch 89

rodwell 88

saha 87

Tim Cahill 90

Barkley 80

nani deserves +1 and dont think suarez will get +1 after poor scoring form:rolleyes:

I agree. Suarez rarely score these days, and especially considering the ratings / position of his club he won't be getting a rise on that. His performances for Uruguay (Copa America) might get him one - though I don't think he deserves it.