English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Checked my reports page' date=' saw Luke Garbutts rating increased by 75! He's gone from 75 to 75, i still don't understand maths?[/quote']

Had It with other players as well, sm have really messed up in my opinion these Spanish and English changes have been a shambels I think they should of done these changes as they always have done then introduced the soccer wiki at a more convient time of the year I know it's only a beta at present and has no effect on the changes but it's caused problems especially when theve transferred data over I've been very confused over the last few days with what's going on.

Given to 88 is a joke, also. Briggs to 82 the same as Pablo Sarabia? Briggs may have EL minutes but I was expecting 80 max at present.

Nani +1 - 93

Sturridge +2 = 89

No rise for Cleverley which is 100% expected imo.

Nani rising is a joke. In fact it seems they raise anybody for anything nowadays some of the changes are warranted and a lot are over generous or stupid depends what way you wanna look at it.

Nani rising is a joke. In fact it seems they raise anybody for anything nowadays some of the changes are warranted and a lot are over generous or stupid depends what way you wanna look at it.

nani deserves 93 since he's always been involved in creating goals and this season he's continued what he did last season

no doubt he must be 93 if dimaria is 93 why shouldnt he.

Nani rise is a joke :eek::eek:.

He fully deserve the rise to 93...if Di Maria got the rise to 93 Nani will get his rise too.Nani>Di Maria,better club,better ligue,better player.

and if you want to argue with me about the better club...who played UCL final last year?United...so is still 2nd club in the world :).

He fully deserve the rise to 93...if Di Maria got the rise to 93 Nani will get his rise too.Nani>Di Maria' date='better club,better ligue,better player.

and if you want to argue with me about the better club...who played UCL final last year?United...so is still 2nd club in the world :).[/quote']

although I agree nani is 93, but you are completely blinded and biased.

He fully deserve the rise to 93...if Di Maria got the rise to 93 Nani will get his rise too.Nani>Di Maria' date='better club,better ligue,better player.

and if you want to argue with me about the better club...who played UCL final last year?United...so is still 2nd club in the world :).[/quote']

Santos are the 2nd best club team in the WORLD :)

He fully deserve the rise to 93...if Di Maria got the rise to 93 Nani will get his rise too.Nani>Di Maria' date='[b']better club[/b],better ligue,better player.

and if you want to argue with me about the better club...who played UCL final last year?United...so is still 2nd club in the world :).

(Massive FACEPALM)

:):)

Atm...yes still best club :D

at end of season No :D

RM>UniteD(ATM).

But United still played UCL final last year so ... :) till end of seasson we can be proud to call it 2nd in the world.

Real's history is better than ours.

The 2 stadium's are on a par imo.

They have a more entertaining team at present.

They are still in the CL.

The only UTD players who would get in the Real side at present are Vidic, Nani + Rooney.

And I wouldn't say we "played" in the CL final last season - I would say we were there but thats about it:o

Imo Real are the ONLY club who can claim to be 'bigger' (not to be confused with 'better') than Manchester United taking all factors into account.

Real's history is better than ours.

The 2 stadium's are on a par imo.

They have a more entertaining team at present.

They are still in the CL.

The only UTD players who would get in the Real side at present are Vidic' date=' Nani + Rooney.

[b']And I wouldn't say we "played" in the CL final last season - I would say we were there but thats about it:o [/b]

Imo Real are the ONLY club who can claim to be 'bigger' (not to be confused with 'better') than Manchester United taking all factors into account.

Agreed with this :D.