Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

nani deserves 93 since he's always been involved in creating goals and this season he's continued what he did last season

no doubt he must be 93 if dimaria is 93 why shouldnt he.

Rubbish' date=' Di Maria's level of performance has been far superior to nani this season. Nani until the last couple of games had done sod all for nigh on two-three months. He went summit like 13games without scoring, very few assists and very little contribution to the side.

He could not help United on the biggest stage of them all progress from possibly the easiest Champions League group in History and has a decidely strong track record in going missing in games that really matter.

Di Maria's level of performance has been phenomenal not just the goals, the incredible number of assists but his general all round play has been far superior.

Nani had a good couple of games at the start of the season, a big dip and has then picked it up in the last couple of games is that good enough to constitute a rise...not in my mind. At that level of rating you have to have played exceedingly well consistantly over the whole period where a possible rating change is to be looked at and Nani for me does not meet that criteria for this rating change.[/b']

It is even worse when you compare the fact he got a rise obviously based around 4-5 games where as consistantly good performers throghout the season such as Joe Hart and Demba Ba didnt

Nani rise is a joke :eek::eek:.

He fully deserve the rise to 93...if Di Maria got the rise to 93 Nani will get his rise too.Nani>Di Maria' date='better club,better ligue,better player.

and if you want to argue with me about the better club...who played UCL final last year?United...so is still 2nd club in the world :).[/quote']

You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this forum and that is some accolade considering some of the competition you have.

Nani is not at a better club, Nani is arguably in a better League strengthwise, depth but the two best teams in the world are in Spain and is not the better player either.

United second best team in the world LOL :P:p

You couldnt even be the second best team in the easiest Champions League group in history.....please refrain from stupid arguments like that one.

No rises for hart and ge gea is slightly mind boggling!

I honestly feel that sm are too harsh on goalkeepers.

E.g. Just look at what valdes had to do in order to slowly rise to 93. Yet rating wise he is considered on a par with neuer, cech, cesar, reina and inferior to buffon.

He has won everything over the past few years and makes very few mistakes.

Yet reina and buffon are not even in the champions league!

This really is mystifying.

Come on sm, sort out this mess

No rise for Ba' date=' Steven Taylor or Lescott. :eek:[/quote']

Ba got a +1

Quite a lot of players I think they have made mistakes on but they might change it next ratings.

Ba got a +1

Quite a lot of players I think they have made mistakes on but they might change it next ratings.

Oh yes, so he did. Taylor got a +1 aswell, yet every gameworld i go on they are both still 88 and 86, yet when i go on player database changes players like Modric, Kompany etc have there rating increases on there where as Ba and Taylor don't. :confused:

Rubbish' date=' Di Maria's level of performance has been far superior to nani this season. Nani until the last couple of games had done sod all for nigh on two-three months. He went summit like 13games without scoring, very few assists and very little contribution to the side.

He could not help United on the biggest stage of them all progress from possibly the easiest Champions League group in History and has a decidely strong track record in going missing in games that really matter.

Di Maria's level of performance has been phenomenal not just the goals, the incredible number of assists but his general all round play has been far superior.

Nani had a good couple of games at the start of the season, a big dip and has then picked it up in the last couple of games is that good enough to constitute a rise...not in my mind. At that level of rating you have to have played exceedingly well consistantly over the whole period where a possible rating change is to be looked at and Nani for me does not meet that criteria for this rating change.[/b']

It is even worse when you compare the fact he got a rise obviously based around 4-5 games where as consistantly good performers throghout the season such as Joe Hart and Demba Ba didnt

You are the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this forum and that is some accolade considering some of the competition you have.

Nani is not at a better club, Nani is arguably in a better League strengthwise, depth but the two best teams in the world are in Spain and is not the better player either.

You couldnt even be the second best team in the easiest Champions League group in history.....please refrain from stupid arguments like that one.

Boy..I didnt said something about your stupidity.How to say Nani didnt d eserve a rise?You must be kinda idiot to say that.

Watch your behavior.

Boy..I didnt said something about your stupidity.How to say Nani didnt d eserve a rise?You must be kinda idiot to say that.

Watch your behavior.

Oi' date=' BOTH of you ... stop calling eachother Idiots and whatnot ... behave or do it via PM.[/center']

David De Gea according to the opta stats, has the best shots/saves ratio in the league. This is despite having the most shots at him in the league and the result is manchester united conceding the second least goals in the league to only liverpool. He's played almost every game for united, why is he still 89? this is very low for manchester united!

I could go on about other changes or non changes i have problems with but my post will get rediculous.

I have to say this is the poorest changes soccermanger has ever done. Its also very poor you get no notification of changes anymore. This soccerwiki must be the most terrible idea ever, its destroyed everything!

De Gea and Soldado are biggest suprise for me this week! :rolleyes:

lol the de gea from FM or real life?

soldado should have gotten 91, but 90 is not bad either, probably will get it end of season if he stays top 4 goal scorer and valencia get a champs league spot.

modric to 93 is a bit too generous when you consider many other fine players not rising... so there's a lack of consistency here, you may need my independent help in review next time lol.

Pleased with the reviews of Nani, David Silva, Mata, Balotelli, Welbeck, Charlie Adam and Smalling. Not so pleased with De Gea, Koscielny and Lescott all staying. Shocked with Ashley Young and Modric's changes. Basically these are my feelings towards the outcome in England. I'm not sure what happened but SM managed to screw both England and Spain. Hopefully they'll do better next time.