English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 Early Season Prospects Arsenal Emmanuel Frimpong - 75 Rated - Featured in Three out of Four games for Arsenal so far this season cloc

I've decided that I'll take a pop at doing the Premiership Rating Predictions for the first changes in the 2011/2012 season. This is the first time I've done a rating predictions thread so I'd advice

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012 I don't think that's true at all. You're telling me it's harder to defend against the likes of City, United & Chelsea than it is against Ba

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Great thread' date=' really like it,

what do you think of David Luiz, Ramires, and Nathan Redmond, Matt Phillips? :)[/quote']

I rate Luiz and Ramires and think there play a role for Chelsea this season I believe Luiz is injured I'm not sure for how long so I'll do some research in a minute Ramires looks like a very solid rating worth holding on to.

Redmond and Phillips play in the Championship but again Redmonds getting time for Birmingham and Phillips didn't look out of place in the top flight last season always rated him.

D'oh. Belgian Centre Half' date=' and played at RB against United and kept Askley Young very quiet. He can play Centre Half too.[/quote']

Sorry about that but it's one mistake in a big post I'll amend it in a minute didn't realize he was from Belguim just assumed he was English also I only watched the highlights of Saturdays game as the stream I was watching got shut down although in the past he has played Centre back and Right back again I'll amend my post.

Defo want to add Ignasi Miquel for Arsenal. David Hoilett for Blackburn. Both Lukaku and Mceachran for Chelsea :D

I was in two minds to put Miguel in as he's now further away from the first team however if he gets more time I'll add him in also McEachran hasn't played a minute so isn't really a rating prospect and with Lukaku he's down the pecking order in my opinion depending on how many minutes he gets I'll add him in and Hoilett is likely to be in my next post as I rate the kid highly was impressive on occasions last season.

What about james mccarthy from wigan?

Big Talent would highly recommend you keep hold of him recently signed a new contract at Wigan to stop Liverpool sniffing around however I can see him moving on next summer. Only featured I'm two games(154 minutes) so far but worth a buy if you have the cash should be a starter for Wigan as they normally have 5 in midfield against the bigger teams so basically everyone.

Thanks' date='i can buy him or albrighton for RM,which one has bigger potential?

And howis jack rodwell doing in everton?Is he worth keeping?[/quote']

Everton did decent against Villa.

But Albrighton, he's amazing, fan favourite, very good, provided the assist for Agbonlahor's equaliser, a lot of talent there. Just needs more game time, problem is with young players like Albrighton, they tend not to play much. Defo Albrighton over Mccarthy though

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Hi guys' date=' due to poor performances of tottenham i'm pretty scarsed corluka will drop at the next review. What do you think guys? :)[/quote']

only 4 matches played so far so wait...He'll not drop as Spurs doesnt have a better defender than him...only Dawson maybe but he is injured now.

Just thought id give this thread a little bump :)

One player to keep a eye on not already on the Early season Prospect List is Patrick Van Aanholt on loan from Chelsea to Wigan the Dutch Left back is set to make his first start today. Currently 82 Rated should be worth keeping a eye on for now !

Just thought id give this thread a little bump :)

One player to keep a eye on not already on the Early season Prospect List is Patrick Van Aanholt on loan from Chelsea to Wigan the Dutch Left back is set to make his first start today. Currently 82 Rated should be worth keeping a eye on for now !

He's got a huge amount of potential. Just depends how many starts he can get in the premiership... :)

He's got a huge amount of potential. Just depends how many starts he can get in the premiership... :)

Personally think he'll get alot of chances for Wigan hopefully he played well today ill try and watch match of the day later and give some feedback :)

Also If you have some spare cash id snap up Fabian Delph(83) finally showing his potential at Villa after a few injurys in his first two seasons at Villa. Played the full 90 today meaning he's already featured in 5 games for Villa so far and should be looking at more time on the pitch hopefully he'll be able to get a +2/3 if he keeps up getting minutes.

What you reckon to Pilkington of Norwich m8? He is a 78' date=' Signed from huddersfield, and now playing premier league football.

Got 77 minutes today and a goal before he was subbed, takes him well over 210 minutes so far....?[/quote']

Saw bits of him last season when he was in league one and I think he's a good player . I'm sure he'll continue getting Minutes whilst Lamberts in charge plus he's got the advantage that alot of the other new signings are from the championship and league one so he's not under as much pressure to make the jump and will continue to get chances. Think he will be there starting winger in time just got to get up to a Prem level which he's on his way to doing and the goal will just help his confidence might be a bit early but think he could be in for a +5 if he continues getting good game time :)

Along with Pilkington's 77 minutes Norwich other Winger who they signed from League one Champions Brighton Elliot Bennett(75) got another 90 minutes today just buy him he's 100% going to rise :)

Saw bits of him last season when he was in league one and I think he's a good player . I'm sure he'll continue getting Minutes whilst Lamberts in charge plus he's got the advantage that alot of the other new signings are from the championship and league one so he's not under as much pressure to make the jump and will continue to get chances. Think he will be there starting winger in time just got to get up to a Prem level which he's on his way to doing and the goal will just help his confidence might be a bit early but think he could be in for a +5 if he continues getting good game time :)

Along with Pilkington's 77 minutes Norwich other Winger who they signed from League one Champions Brighton Elliot Bennett(75) got another 90 minutes today just buy him he's 100% going to rise :)

I'll look into bennet :D I know he is not really a youngster but what you think the chances are of Best (newcastle) getting a +1 or 2? He has started reasonably well with newcastle also having a good start, Played 4 and scored 3 including his goal he got today added to his brace when they beat fulham 2-1.

Thats 4 points of there 9 he has got for them with his goals :D

Reason i ask, is i have him at chesterfield in 7777 and wonder whether to trade him in come end of season or hang on till the first set of changes?

Will Kolo Toure be in the first 11 with man city now that the suspension has passed?
No, Lescott & Kompany are first-choice at City, Touré will come back as a rotation player in my view.

Mentioned above, Ruben Rochina has been decent for Blackburn so far and if he continues that form he'll do well in the ratings. Everton's striker Vellios grabbed a goal last weekend as well, and although he's not a first-teamer just yet Moyes is known to give youth a chance, so he could definitely be in for a few more appearances in the coming games.

I know it's early' date=' but what do you think about Bannan and Albrighton in Aston Villa? At least Bannan should get a rise imo (if he continues playing, of course) as he has been pretty good at Villa.[/quote']

Both off to a bright start (and delph) a bit of a wild card can't really predict this early on, but with Young and Downing good they'll defo get a lot more game time

There are a few players I would like to point out

Di Santo of Wigan. You've mentioned about Moses but Di Santo is also playing really well & in 85 he has a fair chance of rising.

Agbonlahor of Villa. Everyone talking about Albrighton and Delph but I think Agbonlahor started the season really nice (on the top 5 scorers I suspect). There may be debate whether he should be ranked same as Bent but I'd like see a +1.

Charlie Adam of Liverpool. We all know how good he is, and started the season nice with Liverpool. One of the best central midfielders in the league imo. Already with 1 goal and 2 assist under his belt Adam deserve to rise +2.

Richards of City. Mancini seem to prefer him over Zabalata this season, and he certainly played nice. Might have a position change (RB/CB to RB/RM) rather than rating change.

And about the big guys, I think

Young +2

Silva +1

Rooney +1

Mata +1

Nani +1

Suarez +2 (Keep in mind the Copa America)

Di Santo of Wigan. You've mentioned about Moses but Di Santo is also playing really well & in 85 he has a fair chance of rising.

Agbonlahor of Villa. Everyone talking about Albrighton and Delph but I think Agbonlahor started the season really nice (on the top 5 scorers I suspect). There may be debate whether he should be ranked same as Bent but I'd like see a +1.

Charlie Adam of Liverpool. We all know how good he is' date=' and started the season nice with Liverpool. One of the best central midfielders in the league imo. Already with 1 goal and 2 assist under his belt Adam deserve to rise +2.

[b']Richards[/b] of City. Mancini seem to prefer him over Zabalata this season, and he certainly played nice. Might have a position change (RB/CB to RB/RM) rather than rating change.

Young +2

Silva +1

Rooney +1

Mata +1

Nani +1

Agbonlahor's played well under McLeish, but last season he was horrendous so shouldn't say anything too early.

All your 'big guys' are fair, apart from Suarez, that's a bit generous +1 would be enough

Keep an eye out for Aguero and Dzeko though.

Agbonlahor's played well under McLeish' date=' but last season he was horrendous so shouldn't say anything too early.

All your 'big guys' are fair, apart from Suarez, that's a bit generous +1 would be enough

Keep an eye out for Aguero and Dzeko though.[/quote']

I don't think Aguero should go above 94 right now. He's playing at the moment, but his last season in Atletico was never a 94 level. So he shouldn't rise in this change; an odd chance in the next if he continue playing this way.

Hadn't seen Dzeko before, so can't comment.

I don't think Aguero should go above 94 right now. He's playing at the moment' date=' but his last season in Atletico was never a 94 level. So he shouldn't rise in this change; an odd chance in the next if he continue playing this way.

Hadn't seen Dzeko before, so can't comment.[/quote']

The way I see it, how ratings work is everyone has a clean slate, and you rate a player, not if his previous rating is fair or not, and Aguero is playing at a 95 rating level to me :)

Charlie Adam of Liverpool. We all know how good he is' date=' and started the season nice with Liverpool. One of the best central midfielders in the league imo. Already with 1 goal and 2 assist under his belt Adam deserve to rise +2.

[b']Richards[/b] of City. Mancini seem to prefer him over Zabalata this season, and he certainly played nice. Might have a position change (RB/CB to RB/RM) rather than rating change.

Young +2

Silva +1

Rooney +1

Mata +1

Nani +1

There is no chance Suarez and Adam will rise by two, maybe over the hold season but not in one go. Especially with Liverpool not playing European football this season.