Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

David De Gea according to the opta stats' date=' has the best shots/saves ratio in the league. This is despite having the most shots at him in the league and the result is manchester united conceding the second least goals in the league to only liverpool. He's played almost every game for united, why is he still 89? this is very low for manchester united!

I could go on about other changes or non changes i have problems with but my post will get rediculous.

I have to say this is the poorest changes soccermanger has ever done. Its also very poor you get no notification of changes anymore. This soccerwiki must be the most terrible idea ever, its destroyed everything![/quote']

He hasnt played almost all the games at United, if he deserved 90, Lindegaard wouldn't play in some of the games. De Gea might has a good whatever ratio that is because I saw City play them and they just shot at him just hoping hew would make a mistake, he hasnt warranted a 90 just because he is at Manchester United. Mind you Tim Krul currently is better than De Gea.

He hasnt played almost all the games at United

He has. 13/17 league games is almost all of them to me. He also has Champions League appearances and others.

if he deserved 90' date=' Lindegaard wouldn't play in some of the games[/quote']

I don't agree. De Gea is quality. Lindegaard is quality. Lindegaard gets a game here and there because United have the luxury of 2 quality keepers.

De Gea might has a good whatever ratio that is because I saw City play them and they just shot at him just hoping hew would make a mistake

Do you really believe that is the only reason he has a good "whatever" ratio?

he hasnt warranted a 90 just because he is at Manchester United.

Not just because he is the first choice keeper' date=' for a team that is 2nd and defending the title, but because he is also a top keeper who is amazing at shot stopping and distribution. But being at United should pull his rating up regardless of his obvious quality.

Mind you Tim Krul currently is better than De Gea.

I disagree. Tim Krul is a quality keeper, it's just De Gea is also amazing and is slightly better.

Guest <klhepworth.

I've got to say, dropping Terry was very, very, harsh.

I've got to say' date=' dropping Terry was very, very, harsh.[/quote']

Most likely due to Boas making them play a high line and the defenders around him like Luiz didnt help either but Ferdinand dropped too, these two always seem to drop at the same time.

Guest <klhepworth.

Most likely due to Boas making them play a high line and the defenders around him like Luiz didnt help either but Ferdinand dropped too' date=' these two always seem to drop at the same time. [/color']

Yes, that's why he's looked bad, on a few, rare occasions. Ferdinand's had so many less minutes that Terry. JT's been the best defender at Chelsea by far this season, if Cole stays, Terry has to. It's harsh on a a fair few levels.

Guys' date=' should I sell Grant Hanley from Blackburn? I don't know anything about him... :confused:[/quote']

He's only a young lad and he's getting the odd game in the Premiership. Defo keep a hold of him.

the Newcastle players in my setups have not raised players like Sam AMEOBI and Ba. In Sam's case in raise is being shown only on is history page and for Ba his raise of +1 to 89 is shown on the squad page and in his history page but no where else so on the tactics page he his still 88 rated and when you pull up his profile he is still rated 88

I have been reading a lot about peoples anger regarding De Gea not going to 90 but i have to say, i do not think it is surprising at all. Whilst De Gea had undoubted potential he has not shown enough of this in the first part of the season to warrant a rise to 90. For a start he himself has made several high profile errors, Man U's defense (up until recently) was conceding poor goals and chances which never helps a goalkeepers cause, and finally SM have never really put goalkeepers up that quickly, they are normally done at the end of the season.

In terms of my bias personal opinion, i would say it would be ridiculous if De Gea went up to 90, especially with the likes of Sczezny who are 88 and have been consistent for a whole year, and the likes of Hart who are at 91.

Arteta is in external club in my league. Should I buy him? :)

I'd not bother to be honest, not unless you desperately need him. He's a good player yes, but I doubt he'll rise much (if at all) as I believe he was simply bought to plug the gaps left by Nasri and Cesc.

Will be interesting to see who Wenger brings in to strengthen the midfield and attack.

What do you guys make of TAYLOR' date=' Neil (84) and BERTRAND, Ryan (83)

Both 22 years old left backs?

I have them in one team are they worth keeping?[/quote']

depends what you can get tbh, alot better talents out there imo, bertrand is the better of the 2 imo though

Arteta is in external club in my league. Should I buy him? :)

He has played in 19 of 20 games in the league so far this season playing the 90 minutes in 17 of them, he seems to be integral to Arsenal midfield this season and is safe in his rating .He has scored 5 goals and has 1 assist .Seems to be used more defensively and I think if Wenger adds an extra defensive midfielder to the ranks at Arsenal in the window it will allow him more space and chance to attack the goal.I am a fan of Arteta after watching him quite a lot since he played in Scotland @ Rangers.

I would pick him up if a safe 90 is what you are looking for.

He has played in 19 of 20 games in the league so far this season playing the 90 minutes in 17 of them' date=' he seems to be integral to Arsenal midfield this season and is safe in his rating .He has scored 5 goals and has 1 assist .Seems to be used more defensively and I think if Wenger adds an extra defensive midfielder to the ranks at Arsenal in the window it will allow him more space and chance to attack the goal.I am a fan of Arteta after watching him quite a lot since he played in Scotland @ Rangers.

I would pick him up if a safe 90 is what you are looking for.[/quote']

i rate him highly i think he will be 91 at end of season coz he's well fit in the midfield at arsenal and his passer are clever and clean

de jong just requested a tranfer in my champ and i need a cm/dm should i make a move for him?would he keep his rating .

Tough one, will probably play most games whilst Yaya is at ACN, will be upto him to keep that form and stay in City's midfield when Yaya is back. Right now id say he is a definite for a -1, but he might be able to save himself.

de jong just requested a tranfer in my champ and i need a cm/dm should i make a move for him?would he keep his rating .

He has struggled to get back in the team but with the Arican Nations might come a blessing and give him a way back into the side [for the Time being at least] He will have to start racking up minutes though as since the 29th Nov he has only played 4 times gaining just 72 minutes gametime.

I am a fan of the tough tackling midfielder but he is a bit too rough for the Premier league and maybe I could see him leaving for a move @ end of season if he can't force his way back in the side.

The UFC would be a favoured move for him :)

http://uk.ufc.com/

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I'd like to have an opinion about Laurent Koscielny...is it worth buying him?? I can see he's playing regularly in Arsenal and he is the only one defender under 90, while Vermaelen and Mertesacker have a higher rating. Should I buy him?

Thank you!

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I'd like to have an opinion about Laurent Koscielny...is it worth buying him?? I can see he's playing regularly in Arsenal and he is the only one defender under 90' date=' while Vermaelen and Mertesacker have a higher rating. Should I buy him?

Thank you![/quote']

Won't be long till he hit's 90, worth the purchase in my opinion.