Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

What do you think of the following players?

BIGIRIMANA, Gael

MIYAICHI Ryo

FLANAGAN, John

POGBA, Paul

ROBINSON, Jack

Jenkinson, Carl

Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex

CAMPBELL, Joel

Will be 90 +?

You can get to a club like Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I'd like to have an opinion about Laurent Koscielny...is it worth buying him?? I can see he's playing regularly in Arsenal and he is the only one defender under 90' date=' while Vermaelen and Mertesacker have a higher rating. Should I buy him?

Thank you![/quote']

Yes, he's been in great form this season. Best defender at Arsenal for me, based on this season atleast. Last season he had a few very awesome games like the home Barcelona game but overall there were far too many injuries for him to settle easily, not to mention it was his first season. But yeah, snap him up, could easily be a 92 CB if Arsenal were consistently winning trophies and not struggling to get into 4th

What do you think of the following players?

BIGIRIMANA' date=' Gael

MIYAICHI Ryo

FLANAGAN, John

POGBA, Paul

ROBINSON, Jack

Jenkinson, Carl

Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex

CAMPBELL, Joel

Will be 90 +?

You can get to a club like Real Madrid or Barcelona?[/quote']

Oxlade will definitely hit 90 and go above if he keeps up performing as he does. A real talent, he is. Make sure to keep hold of him at all costs atm as Wenger said he'll surely get more games now towards the end of the season. Could definitely end up at Barca or Madrid but I hope not :P

Joel Campbell is relatively unknown atm, Arsenal signed him based mostly on his international record and this season, from what I've seen, has been used mostly as a sub for Lorient. He has talent but I'm not sure how far he could get really, could max at 89/90 but I doubt he'll get 90+ at the moment.

Same with Jenkinson ^

Miyachi could be the same, depends on how well he can do in the Premiership. He looked really good last season at Feyenoord and looked like he could hit 90+ there but so far this season, in the few chances he has had he hasn't shown much. Needs time to settle I guess. Could be another Vela though so I'll say 87-91... maybe.

Pogba is a good talent but I can't help but feel if he was really that good Fergie would've played both him and his other young midfield teammate Ravel Morrison in the past couple of months where Cleverly has been injured and they have lacked a real creative and penetrating force from midfield. Now they've brought back Scholes and Pogba & Morrisons' chances to get game time have fallen even further. Saddening really, not much chances are given here compared to at Barca, Ajax and other teams around Europe. I don't think he'll get to 90+ though, maybe 89/90 but not further. I don't see a future for him at Man U and he won't be getting 90+ at a lesser club.

Same with Flannagan ^

Guest <klhepworth.

Joe Allen' date=' how good is he, and does he have the potential to become 88/88+? ty[/quote']

Probably 87 is the highest he can reach by the end of this season. He's a very good player but it's hard to say whether or not he can go 88+, he's come through at Swansea and is a Welsh lad, so he's likely to stay, at least for the foreseeable, meaning it all depends on how Swansea develop. At the moment they look comfortable to stay up and could hit the top half, and then next season I'd expect him to get 88, but any higher than that, I'd suggest he would need European football, as Wales are unlikely to qualify for an international tournament, for now at least. I rate Joe, saw him break through in the Championship and I think he could easily be of use to a top 5/6 team, but I don't think he'll move. Overall, in my eyes, I don't see him going above 91 on SM ever, but a realistic peak is probably 89:)

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Probably 87 is the highest he can reach by the end of this season. He's a very good player but it's hard to say whether or not he can go 88+' date=' he's come through at Swansea and is a Welsh lad, so he's likely to stay, at least for the foreseeable, meaning it all depends on how Swansea develop. At the moment they look comfortable to stay up and could hit the top half, and then next season I'd expect him to get 88, but any higher than that, I'd suggest he would need European football, as Wales are unlikely to qualify for an international tournament, for now at least. I rate Joe, saw him break through in the Championship and I think he could easily be of use to a top 5/6 team, but I don't think he'll move. Overall, in my eyes, I don't see him going above 91 on SM ever, but a realistic peak is probably 89:)[/quote']

cheers :) :)

Joe Allen' date=' how good is he, and does he have the potential to become 88/88+? ty[/quote']

Know this has already been answered, but really reckon you must keep Joe Allen. Swansea have been quality so far this season, they play the right way and would be shocked if they got sucked into the relegation battle. Saw them travel to Villa, win 2-0 in a game so one sided it was frankly embarrassing.

In short keep your Swansea players because they're only going to improve!

Know this has already been answered' date=' but really reckon you must keep Joe Allen. Swansea have been quality so far this season, they play the right way and would be shocked if they got sucked into the relegation battle. Saw them travel to Villa, win 2-0 in a game so one sided it was frankly embarrassing.

In short keep your Swansea players because they're only going to improve![/quote']

tyvm mate ;)

Good morning guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" , the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the english players i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

1)Fryers Man.Utd LB/KA 77 (possible star?)

2)Dudgeon HULL LB 75(he is a riser )

3)Henley Blackburn RB/LB 75(is he such a talent?)

4)Paul Bignot RB 67 (just a riser)

5) Joe Riley RB 77(is he talented ?)

6) Lescott Man.City KA/LB (believe he will get his 90 in the next update)

7)Savic Man.City KA/RB (he is getting some extra min... +1 probably)

8)Kolo Toure Man.City KA/RB (is he worth keeping? i see he gets some gametime)

9) Lewis Dunk Brighton & Hove KA 75(just a riser or a young star? )

10)Yennaris Arsenal 75 (see him on the bench so i bought him, anyone know about him?)

11)Bartley Burnley 72 (just a riser)

12) Frimpong Arsenal/Wolves 80 (riser & worthkeeping i believe)

13) Bigirimana Coventry 75 (after his rise is worthkeeping?)

14) Jason Lowe Blackburn 82 (he keeps playing....is he so good or what? )

15) Barry Man.City 91 (you think he has a chance to 92 if he continues?)

16) Joe Ralls 75 (what you think og him? riser or future possible star?)

17) Gary Gardner Aston Vila 78 (i read good things ...but no so much playing time)

18) Ross Barkley Everton 80 (young TOP prospect i think)

19)Adam Clayton Leeds 77 (his stats are fantastic, good riser but he make it in higher level?)

20) Matthew Lund (i think a wrong move...maybe after the update of Championship to get a small rise)

21) Simon Richman (low league to get something ...wrong move too i think)

22)Nick Powell (promising younger ...so worthkeeping)

23) Dominic Vose (wrong move or what?)

24) Elliott Bennett Norwich Extrem 82 (will get a rise again? is he good?)

25) James Mcclean Sunderland 78 (he is getting much gametime so i keep him for now)

26) Lewis Haldane Port Vale 70 (bad move...too low league to rise.....BAD move!)

27) Rochina Blackburn 82 (what you think of him?)

28) Sam Ameobi Newcatle 78 (i think h got a serious injury so i will sell him)

29)John Marquis Millwall 72 (a riser...but has potential?)

30)Matt Lecointe Plymouth 70 (someone for the future?)

31) Adam Boyes Barrow 65 (good stats...but in conference...is any rumour or any info for him?)

32) Joe Mason Cardiff 76 (good stats and good team....riser for sure...maybe good prspect too)

33) Max Clayton Crew 70 (young prospect i think.....too young and gets some playing time)

34) Curtis Main Middlesb. 68 (bad move i think)

35) Cleverley Man.Utd 86 (i believe he is too good but unlucky i think i wait him to see..)

36) Orio Romeu Chlesea 86 (i was ready to sell when he started having playing time +2 probably in the next update)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

opinions in red

Good morning guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" ' date=' the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the english players i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

1)Fryers Man.Utd LB/KA 77 (possible star?)

2)Dudgeon HULL LB 75(he is a riser yes keep for now)

3)Henley Blackburn RB/LB 75(is he such a talent?very impressive for his age, would keep)

4)Paul Bignot RB 67 (just a riser)

5) Joe Riley RB 77(is he talented ?)

6) Lescott Man.City KA/LB (believe he will get his 90 in the next update) should hit 90 - especially with Toure at ACON

7)Savic Man.City KA/RB (he is getting some extra min... +1 probably)

keep

8)Kolo Toure Man.City KA/RB (is he worth keeping? i see he gets some gametime)safe at 90

9) Lewis Dunk Brighton & Hove KA 75(just a riser or a young star? )highly rated - i'm not 100% convinced on what i've seen of him, but a definite riser so keep for now

10)Yennaris Arsenal 75 (see him on the bench so i bought him, anyone know about him?)

11)Bartley Burnley 72 (just a riser)keep - due a good rise

12) Frimpong Arsenal/Wolves 80 (riser & worthkeeping i believe)yes definitely keep

13) Bigirimana Coventry 75 (after his rise is worthkeeping?)Coventry look like getting relegated so unless he gets sold, sell after rise

14) Jason Lowe Blackburn 82 (he keeps playing....is he so good or what? )solid player keep will rise

15) Barry Man.City 91 (you think he has a chance to 92 if he continues?)

should be same as Carrick - 91/92

16) Joe Ralls 75 (what you think og him? riser or future possible star?)looks a good player keep

17) Gary Gardner Aston Vila 78 (i read good things ...but no so much playing time)be patient

18) Ross Barkley Everton 80 (young TOP prospect i think)not playing very much though, but keep long term

19)Adam Clayton Leeds 77 (his stats are fantastic, good riser but he make it in higher level?)keep - could play at a higher level

20) Matthew Lund (i think a wrong move...maybe after the update of Championship to get a small rise)no rise sell

21) Simon Richman (low league to get something ...wrong move too i think)

sell

22)Nick Powell (promising younger ...so worthkeeping)keep - long term promise + cheap wages

23) Dominic Vose (wrong move or what?)

24) Elliott Bennett Norwich Extrem 82 (will get a rise again? is he good?)

solid not spectacular should rise again to around 84, then sell

25) James Mcclean Sunderland 78 (he is getting much gametime so i keep him for now)definitely keep

26) Lewis Haldane Port Vale 70 (bad move...too low league to rise.....BAD move!)

27) Rochina Blackburn 82 (what you think of him?)good player keep

28) Sam Ameobi Newcatle 78 (i think h got a serious injury so i will sell him)

yeah long term injury, but has talent. could actually do him good as he looks like he should spend more time in the gym

29)John Marquis Millwall 72 (a riser...but has potential?)

30)Matt Lecointe Plymouth 70 (someone for the future?)

31) Adam Boyes Barrow 65 (good stats...but in conference...is any rumour or any info for him?)

32) Joe Mason Cardiff 76 (good stats and good team....riser for sure...maybe good prspect too)keep for now

33) Max Clayton Crew 70 (young prospect i think.....too young and gets some playing time)less playing time than Powell but still keep

34) Curtis Main Middlesb. 68 (bad move i think)

35) Cleverley Man.Utd 86 (i believe he is too good but unlucky i think i wait him to see..)

36) Orio Romeu Chlesea 86 (i was ready to sell when he started having playing time +2 probably in the next update)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Hello mates, I have some questions about my team and I hope you can help me:

1)Has Silva reached his max. potential being a 94 rated player?

2)Could Baines be 91 rated at the end of the season? There are high possibilities of it? How many would you say? Maybe 50%?

3)How much potential do you see in Taarabt and Ben Arfa? The first seemed to be separated of the group, but he came again and has played well in the last matches (now is in the Africa's Cup with Marrocco) and Ben Arfa has came on after his terrorific injury and has played very well recently, scoring a couple of good goals.

4)What rating do you think that will reach Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey and Szczesny at the end of the season?

5)Is Barry safe at 91?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Spain and I'm learning, I promise you that I'll improve ;)

Hello mates' date=' I have some questions about my team and I hope you can help me:

[b']1)[/b]Has Silva reached his max. potential being a 94 rated player?

2)Could Baines be 91 rated at the end of the season? There are high possibilities of it? How many would you say? Maybe 50%?

3)How much potential do you see in Taarabt and Ben Arfa? The first seemed to be separated of the group, but he came again and has played well in the last matches (now is in the Africa's Cup with Marrocco) and Ben Arfa has came on after his terrorific injury and has played very well recently, scoring a couple of good goals.

4)What rating do you think that will reach Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey and Szczesny at the end of the season?

5)Is Barry safe at 91?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english, i'm from Spain and I'm learning, I promise you that I'll improve ;)

1. Silva can reach 95 and could reach 96 depending on how city do next year.

2. Baines should be 91 best Everton player

3. Ben Arfa can reach 90/91 with Newcastle and Taarabt I would say only 87/88 with QPR but can get higher if he moves and does alright.

4. AOC 85/87 Ramsey 89 and Szczesny 90

5 Barry is safe at 91

Hello mates' date=' I have some questions about my team and I hope you can help me:

5)Is Barry safe at 91?

Ill only answer questions 1 and 2.

1) I dont believe Silva has reached his max. He may not rise again this season but he certainly has the ability to rise further. If Manchester City continue to challenge and win trophies there is nothing holding him back from rising again, if he performs in the champions league next season he could rise.

2) Personally, I cannot see Baines being rated 91 this season.

Dont worry, your English is good, alot better than my Spanish :D:P I can count to ten, and say thankyou very much haha :P

Here you go:

No - depending on his and Man City's form no reason wh he can't rise further

2)Could Baines be 91 rated at the end of the season? There are high possibilities of it? How many would you say? Maybe 50%?Doubt it, Everton are struggling in the league. V safe at 90 though

3)How much potential do you see in Taarabt and Ben Arfa? The first seemed to be separated of the group, but he came again and has played well in the last matches (now is in the Africa's Cup with Marrocco) and Ben Arfa has came on after his terrorific injury and has played very well recently, scoring a couple of good goals.both are slightly frustrating players, wouldn't necessarily go for either but if I had to choose would go for Ben Arfa whose shown he can cut it at the highest level - whereas Taarabt has only done well in the Championship

too early to call on AOC - if he continues starting and playing as well as he did yesterday could get to 86/87. But if he continues playing as an impact sub and only rarely might not go higher than 84. Szczesny and Ramsey should hit 89

5)Is Barry safe at 91?

yes

Thanks all you mates, IMO Chambo won't be a starter even if he deserves it, it seems like Wenger has blind confidence in Arshavin (I cannot understand it, but I suppose that he has his own reasons).

I hope that Szczesny could raise to 90, he is a monster.

I have to agree about Adel Taarabt, he can be frustrating, but there is no doubt about his abilities, and he hasn't been that bad in the last 4-5 matches, in fact, he has been one of the best players of a poor QPR. I hope that Hughes will help him with his attitude problems.

I haven't seen much about Ben Arfa except his last matches and his injury, why do you say that he is frustrating too? Has he played poorly before?

Also, what is you opinion about Victor Moses? He seemed to have a brillian future a few years ago, but now looks like he has stopped a bit his performances, does he have 90+ potential?