Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

What's going on with Wilshere ? News about him and his new injury ? Will be able to play EURO ? :confused:

He has suffered an injury in a different place to the injury that has sidelined him since the summer. He now has a stress fracture in his right foot.

It is widely reported he will be out for the rest of the season and will miss Euro 2012.

Arsenal claim they will reassess his situation in 2 weeks.

Ravel Morrison' date=' was widely tipped to become a star but has recently made a move to West Ham United. Is he worth keeping anymore?[/quote']

I'd say he is definitely worth keeping.

He is an immensely talented lad, it's just a huge, huge shame that his attitude and the crowd he has fallen in with stinks. Badly.

There's no doubting his talent, so there is a good chance he could shine at West Ham / other future clubs, but if Fergie believes he doesn't have the attitude to succeed then there will always be doubts how far he can go.

Expect him to rise though, assuming he gets the chance to play at West Ham (which he should considering his ability.)

Ravel Morrison' date=' was widely tipped to become a star but has recently made a move to West Ham United. Is he worth keeping anymore?[/quote']

His attitude stinks, it'll be his downfall....no matter how much "potential" he has.

If SAF doesn't have the ability to make him see the light' date=' then no-one has. I think he'll just be a championship player for the rest of his career now, or an average Premier League player at best.[/quote']

I tend to agree with you on this, what sort of fool throws away the opportunity of making the grade at Utd!? Pogba is the main talent from the reserves that Utd need to tie down to a long term deal.

Ravel, yes he has natural ability....but I can't see any manager or squad that will be able to work with him without trouble brewing.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I tend to agree with you on this' date=' what sort of fool throws away the opportunity of making the grade at Utd!? Pogba is the main talent from the reserves that Utd need to tie down to a long term deal.

Ravel, yes he has natural ability....but I can't see any manager or squad that will be able to work with him without trouble brewing.[/quote']

I agree with you about Pogba, but in Italy I hear a lot of rumors about him, especially that his procurer (I don't know if this word is correct) doesn't want him to renew his contract with Man United because he wants to take him to Milan

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2011/2012

I agree with you about Pogba' date=' but in Italy I hear a lot of rumors about him, especially that his procurer (I don't know if this word is correct) doesn't want him to renew his contract with Man United because he wants to take him to Milan[/quote']

I think the general opinion is that Pogba wants to stay at Utd. The problem is his agents are probably giving him bad advice and trying to force a move in return for a tidy sum of money making its way to the agents bank account.

I'd be very surprised if Pogba left Utd, he's been more and more involved in the match day squads for Utd recently and finally made his Prem debut last night. Fergie is desperate to keep him, usually that means the player will be convinced to stay.

His attitude stinks' date=' it'll be his downfall....no matter how much "potential" he has.[/quote']

he has the same attitude as sturridge , and look at him now. the boy is what 18 and now at the hammers who are a great club. next season PL and by 21 he should be a real top talent. This just reminds me of the pique and shawcross situation a few years back.

Silva could well get beyond 95 if he plays well for MC and Spain in 2012

Considering the current form of Torres and David Villa, who else has that quality to play for Spain upfront? remaining striker choices are pretty much CF type..

btw, he's young and just starts his career..

In the opinion of a Retired man

he has the same attitude as sturridge ' date=' and look at him now. the boy is what 18 and now at the hammers who are a great club. next season PL and by 21 he should be a real top talent. This just reminds me of the pique and shawcross situation a few years back.[/quote']

No, Ravel is a walking disaster at present. The Pique situation was due to him being homesick and well at the time of Shawcross....he was never anywhere near the first team due to players like Rio, Vidic, Brown, O'Shea, A young Evans, Pique etc...

Also' date=' what is you opinion about Victor Moses? He seemed to have a brilliant future a few years ago, but now looks like he has stopped a bit his performances, does he have 90+ potential?[/quote']

Can anyone help me with this? thanks

Guest <klhepworth.

Santon won his place as starter and now it's doing well' date=' a must 88 for him ?[/quote']

Not just yet, if he keeps his place until the next changes and Newcastle continue their form then yes.

Can anyone help me with this? thanks

You're right, his development had stalled, but recently he's become a key player for Wigan. At the moment, I'd say his potential is a maximum of 90, although at Wigan probably 88/89, but if a big club takes a gamble on him then maybe higher.

i know we are all thinkig it, but can RVP, assuming this form keeps on make 95 this season.

I think he has a chance albeit an outside one. the big thing that will hurt him is Arsenals form (probably might miss CL), but this season he IS playing UCL football, dominating english football, and apart from the gunners trash-ness, he could even secure a move away to barca or real should Arsenal flop (and i wouldnt blame him as a Gooner tbh)

if he keeps up his goal-a-game form do you think he can hit 95?

i know we are all thinkig it' date=' but can RVP, assuming this form keeps on make 95 this season.

I think he has a chance albeit an outside one. the big thing that will hurt him is Arsenals form (probably might miss CL), but this season he IS playing UCL football, dominating english football, and apart from the gunners trash-ness, he could even secure a move away to barca or real should Arsenal flop (and i wouldnt blame him as a Gooner tbh)

if he keeps up his goal-a-game form do you think he can hit 95?[/quote']

I think if he continues scoring at a solid rate (ending the season with 30-40 goals perhaps), and IF Arsenal can grab 4th, then I see no reason why he shouldn't rise at the end of the season.

I doubt he will rise before - I suspect a rise is heavily reliant on Arsenal finishing 4th (although he no doubt deserves 95 regardless, this season he has been one of the world's best and deserves to recognized as such).

I think if he continues scoring at a solid rate (ending the season with 30-40 goals perhaps)' date=' and IF Arsenal can grab 4th, then I see no reason why he shouldn't rise at the end of the season.

I doubt he will rise before - I suspect a rise is heavily reliant on Arsenal finishing 4th (although he no doubt deserves 95 regardless, this season he has been one of the world's best and deserves to recognized as such).[/quote']

Keep in mind that the Euro Champs will be this summer and I expect us to reach at least the semi's, if RvP gives us a good amount of goals that might give him a 95 if he didn't get it earlier, though that'll be at the start of next season of course and not at the end of this one.